Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
what I could gather from my attorney is All Latest Approvals He & Other Attornies have received with PD of 2002 are special handling cases. Looks like COs approving Special Handling cases as soon as they get it from Contractors.

This is Inline with DOL statement “At this point, all cases identified as special handling will be forwarded to on-site federal staff for processing. As an enhancement to the operating system, we are investigating how these cases can be electronically expedited” (http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/faqsanswers.asp#blcp2)
Once in PBLS system, and an affirmative 45-day letter confirmation is received, Special Handling cases are entered by DOL staff and analyzed/certified via the old system (Paradox).

Icarus

Icarus said:
Once in PBLS system, and an affirmative 45-day letter confirmation is received, Special Handling cases are entered by DOL staff and analyzed/certified via the old system (Paradox).

any info at all on where philly is in terms of processing? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

we finally have one number from this forum approved from a BEC.

congrats GCNoway! TRULLY HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

GCNoway said:
Should I Start Celebrating ?

I just got email from my Attorney ...

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

We have received confirmation from Dallas BPC that your case has been certified on May 17, 2005. Our office has not received any thing in mail till date. Once we xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words... I am speechless for last 10 minutes !

That's awesome news for you and everyone else in this forum. Hope the approvals start rolling in for others also. Good luck on your way to GC.

BTW, I can join you in celebrating as i live close to dublin, ca..

Dallas Status Email Bounced back - Says

Hi all,

I tried sending a status check email to status@DAL.DFLC.US today for my case status - and I got the following error message back from Yahoo Mail:

Anyone know if this email is still working? Has anyone sent an email successfully to status@DAL.DFLC.US since 05/25/2005.

Please let me know,
:confused:

Error Message:
"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<status@DAL.DFLC.US>:
67.110.92.19 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for status@DAL.DFLC.US
Giving up on 67.110.92.19."

For JustWatching and every one got BEC new case#

Hi JustWatching,

Would you please add a request to asking pepople to add their
"New BEC Case no" without last 2 disgits if they could get it? Like D-05100-678xx?

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case No# -- without last 2 disgits Like D-05100-678xx
45-day letter Date received

This will greatly help us to track how cases have been entered into PBLC system.

Wish every one could provide these leading 8-digits of your new BEC case#
to let us all benefit this probe into BEC black hole. :)

Just my 2-cents,

Joe

Its working..

netnerd said:
Hi all,

I tried sending a status check email to status@DAL.DFLC.US today for my case status - and I got the following error message back from Yahoo Mail:

Anyone know if this email is still working? Has anyone sent an email successfully to status@DAL.DFLC.US since 05/25/2005.

Please let me know,

Error Message:
addresses.

<status@DAL.DFLC.US>:

I just tried and it works..

I think they do not accept email from Webemail providers like Yahoo and Hotmail. Needs to be sent from your company email account..

ZB

I think, DOL may be blocking yahoo and hotmail email addresses.

netnerd said:
Hi all,

Please let me know,

Error Message:
addresses.

<status@DAL.DFLC.US>:

Went through the posts, still have question though, is the 45 day letter based on RD? My PD was April 01, RD was Nov 04, case # 959xxxx. If the letter is based on RD's FIFO, any idea how far it's at right now? and after the 45day letter and new case #, then the process is based on PD or RD still? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

still not 45-day letter yet.

Icarus said:
If your case number is truly D-04258-xxxx, that means that data entry was completed back on the 258th day of 2004 (Roughly mid-September). Someone - your employer or the agent working the case - should have received the letter by now. If the agent's office relocated between the time of application and last fall, it's possible that their letter was returned undeliverable by the post office. BEC is trying to locate agent's that fall into this category, but is not always successful. That is why the employer also receives a copy. Only if they've moved as well and a mail forwarding order has expired does the process grind to a halt. I would check again with employer/attorney for 45-day letter. Barring that, they can inquire with the BEC to check to see if case has been closed for non-response.
I sent the second email to BRC inquiring about 45-day letter at the beginning of the month, and got Auto Response today. Here is the email:

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:

HYPERLINK "http://www.plc.doleta.gov/"www.plc.doleta.gov/

HYPERLINK "mailto:pERM.DFLC@dol.gov"PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Dallas Backlog Processing Center

Last edited by a moderator:
Status email - doesnt work any more

Folks,

I remember some body posted that they got status 'in final review',etc.
It's been almost 5 months i replied to my 45 days letter, so i sent an email(not from hotmail or yahoo) from my H1 company email address.

I got auto response as below, I added my BEC case number in subject and email body. they didnt even look at it.

-SR
TX RIR/EB2
PD 11/2002
RD 05/2003
Replied to 45 days letter in Dec 2004

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:
There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

New BEC case number

Hi Texascanadian,

Would you please share the first 8 digits of your new BEC case#?
D-05109 means that your case was entered 4/19/2005, the next 3 digits
could help us to get a sense of the pace of case entering in Dallas BEC.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

texancanadian said:
Icarus,
I received my case number when I sent email inquiry to Dallas BEC.They have sent me a case number D-05109-XXXXX. Based on the logic provided in this forum it should mean my case was entered in PBLS system on April 19th 2005. However I have not yet received 45 day letter. Does anyone know when I should expect 45 day letter or what the logic for that is ? does anyone else have case # but no 45 day letter yet ? My case is Kickback from DOL-Dallas to TWC with a PD of August 2001.
Thanks

Enquiry after 90 days of responding to 45 days letter get response as LC4ever. Today

My First post in this forum.

Hi ICARUS

My PD: Dec 22, 2003
RD: 45 day letter dated 02/15/2005
ETA Case Number: D-05005-09***
Responded to 45 day letter in 3rd week of Feb 2005
Filed from IL.

I sent an enquiry letter to status@DAL.DFLC.US on 05/16/2005. A got response from DBPC following which does not make any sense. It is exactly same as that of LC4ever.

See the contents of the response below (its very generic and sets my case status backwards!!):

Quote:

Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

UnQuote:

Is there any explanation to above response which says I will receive 45 day letter when My attorney has already replied to 45 day letter? :confused: :mad:

Appreciate any ones analysis

Good luck to everyone
shivab

shivab said:
My First post in this forum.

Hi ICARUS

My PD: Dec 22, 2003
RD: 45 day letter dated 02/15/2005
ETA Case Number: D-05005-09***
Responded to 45 day letter in 3rd week of Feb 2005
Filed from IL.

I sent an enquiry letter to status@DAL.DFLC.US on 05/16/2005. A got response from DBPC following which does not make any sense. It is exactly same as that of LC4ever.

See the contents of the response below (its very generic and sets my case status backwards!!):

Quote:

Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

UnQuote:

Is there any explanation to above response which says I will receive 45 day letter when My attorney has already replied to 45 day letter? :confused: :mad:

Appreciate any ones analysis

Good luck to everyone
shivab

it seems that this tracking system is down and it responds after 1month and 1 day to everybody and with the same content. i think it is an automatic reply machine of email. whatever u say in the email, it will reply to u the same way either u got a case number or 45 days letter or not. my 2 cents.

sent another email to my attorney regarding 45-day letter

I just sent another email to my attorney to see if they have received 45-day letter on my case yet.

This is my third email to my attorney's office regarding the same thing, each time they responded with "the DOL is processing 350,000 applications and is still issuing these letters", it seems I can get no help from them. They didn't provide my new case #, I got it by sending email to BRC directly thanks to this thread!

Just got an email back from my attorney's office, here is the email:

We were informed just this week that DOL is not even 1/3 completed with the
45-day letters. They have in excess of 350,000 applications to process.
There is no need to panic until they have indicated that all cases have
received the 45-day letter. We will let you know as soon as we receive
anything on your application.

Guess there is nothing for me to do but continue to wait......

Dallas BPC status check

I agree with many that have posted their responses and analysis. It is not working. All you get is automated response.

In a way it's good. The resource allocated to respond to myriad of enquiry mails can better be utilized for analyzing the cases.

My quarter cent. ;)

Response from DBPC

Today I got the message, as below, from Dallas Backlog Processing Center. I am surprised by the email response. I had received my 45-day letter on Dec 28, 2004 and responded on Jan 3, 2005. My PD is Nov 2002 (Texas). I was wondering if it was a standard response they are sending to all status seekers? What does this e-mail mean? Does it mean that they don't have the response of my 45-day letter?

"Dear Requestor,
You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information."