Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sleepless_in_IN said:
JustWatching,

This is the case I am referring to:

This person posted today. Meaning as of today s/he does not have a 45 day letter, even though the Case # is "D" and case was entered back in MARCH!!!

ON TOP OF THAT....
If there really was 12,000 cases entered from April 27-May5 and the 24 hour 45 day letter is also true as of April 2005 - wouldn't we have at least seen more 45 day letters reported in MAY??

:confused:

My comments:

1) As I have said there are clearly situations were letters are not being sent out in 24 hours.

2) Philly and Dallas BPC operate differently, so who knows if Dallas as ICARUS states does try to send out letters immediately but Philly does something else.

3) We have no way of knowing if these cases were entered at Dallas or Philly. I will say one thing, I think they have entered enough cases that they should be done entering Regional cases...and as you are painfully aware only Philly BPC has been sending letters out to SWA cases. News indicate that Philly is ahead of Dallas in data entry.

4) BPCs could be entering cases such as April 2001 245(i) cases from NY and the likes for people who are likely under-represented in this forum.

Yahoooooooooooooo !

Should I Start Celebrating ?

I just got email from my Attorney ...

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

We have received confirmation from Dallas BPC that your case has been certified on May 17, 2005. Our office has not received any thing in mail till date. Once we xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words... I am speechless for last 10 minutes !

GCNoway said:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

We have received confirmation from Dallas BPC that your case has been certified on May 17, 2005. Our office has not received any thing in mail till date. Once we xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

congratulations man, i 'm really happy for u. finally one of us in the forum confirmed that BEC is processing cases. it is a great news.

GCNoway said:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

What are you waiting for ?? Go ahead & open a Cold One !
Dude, this is the Email Everyone in this forum waiting for ..

CONGRATULATIONS... May the force be with you :p

Congratulations, Buddy!

GCNoway said:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxx

I feel so happy to hear good news from one of us, at last!!!!!!! :D
Oh God, help us all!

Congrats GCNoway

Congrats GCNoway....... Finally you have crossed the first hurdle. Hope we all hear similar good news soon.

Awesome !!!!

GCNoway,

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your job code ? Just for info....but please celebrate and then in your spare time reply to us...

buckleup1

Response to 45 day letter

Is there any information on the time gap between sending the response to 45 day letter and the response getting actually entered in the system?

Thanks Guys.

I was just on call with Attorney, He has received Approval Confirmation of 22 cases with PD of Apr-01 to May-02 BUT has not received any physical LC yet.

I wish everyone in this forum gets their LC superfast.

GCNoway said:
Thanks Guys.

I was just on call with Attorney, He has received Approval Confirmation of 22 cases with PD of Apr-01 to May-02 BUT has not received any physical LC yet.

What does Apr-01 to May-02? Do you mean Apr. 2001 to May 2002?

What kind of confirmation..

GCNoway said:
Thanks Guys.

In what mode did your lawyer get the confirmation in?

Congrats..I was expecting your approval...

ZB

GCNoway said:
Thanks Guys.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Did your lawyer get an e-mail conformation from Dallas BEC or was it a verbal confirmation via phone?

Congrats GCNoway

Congrats GCNoway Fantastic news GCNoway!!! :D
Atlast some better and brighter ray of hope and "Festivus for the rest of us".

Good luck for your future endeavors (I140 & I-485).

Best Regards,
Raydhan

Projected Date for 45-day letter ?

Hi Friends,

I'm totally confused by all the useful info in the threads. Can someone please tell me when I should expect 45-day letter, my original PD is July 2001, remanded to state in mid 2003. This is in California.

cheers !

Icarus: Received case # but no 45 day letter

Icarus,
I received my case number when I sent email inquiry to Dallas BEC.They have sent me a case number D-05109-XXXXX. Based on the logic provided in this forum it should mean my case was entered in PBLS system on April 19th 2005. However I have not yet received 45 day letter. Does anyone know when I should expect 45 day letter or what the logic for that is ? does anyone else have case # but no 45 day letter yet ? My case is Kickback from DOL-Dallas to TWC with a PD of August 2001.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Today I have received from DFLC Backlog Processing Center

my case number T-051xx-30xxx I am confused why this number is

starting with T. Is it for temporary. Can somebody please help me to

read this number and understand it properly. Your help is appreciated.

PD April 2002
EB3 NON-RIR
CA
No 45 days letter yet. :confused: