Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

wish NO BRC

Hi:
I am still waiting for the 45 days letter, NO good news by now. I sincerely wish NO Back Log reduction center. They are actually back log creating center from my point of view. If my case keep in SFO, I can expect my case cleared in half year. But now, I am afraid I need to wait two more years because of TR cases filed under 245 provision from California. There are hundred thousands of them. I am also afraid the 45 day letter never come although my employer's address and attorney's address didn't change. Did I miss some thing?
Thanks

PD CA 06/112002
RD SFO 05/01/2003

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
I am still waiting for the 45 days letter, NO good news by now. I sincerely wish NO Back Log reduction center. They are actually back log creating center from my point of view. If my case keep in SFO, I can expect my case cleared in half year. But now, I am afraid I need to wait two more years because of TR cases filed under 245 provision from California. There are hundred thousands of them. I am also afraid the 45 day letter never come although my employer's address and attorney's address didn't change. Did I miss some thing?
Thanks

PD CA 06/112002
RD SFO 05/01/2003

I think I'm on the same situation as you are. My RD SFO is 5/21/03 and recently got moved to BEC. You are right, if stayed in CA then it would have been like 6 months. But it's my feeling that all cases in CA are now moving to BEC or it wouldn't make sense (not that it does anyway) that people who got later RDs and still in CA would get approval ahead of people whose apps have been moved to BEC. I'm hoping that apps move faster in the BEC

Today I read Murthy.com
The following I found IMP
"BECs Currently Processing Only Cases from Own Regions
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL confirmed that BECs are currently processing only labor certifications that moved from their own regions into the BECs. The 45-day letters have still not gone out on all cases that were transferred from the Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco regional offices into the BECs, and a case is not processed until the 45-day letter is returned with a response. One reason the BECs may not yet be processing cases from other regions and the State Workforce Agencies (SWAs) is that the DOL is working on establishing national standards for the labor certification reviews. These national standards will attempt to address the fact that each region has somewhat different interpretations of the requirements for the labor certification. Once these national standards are established, it may be made clearer whether a switch is in the best interest of those considering re-filing their existing cases under PERM
."

So as per this people from state whose application goes to dallas region should be getting answers earlier than CA cases.
Isn't it?

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
Thanks

PD CA 06/112002
RD SFO 05/01/2003

Regarding 45 day letter , you must be recieving any time soon since i recived very recently, It looks they are sending on LIFO based on RD.

Hope this helps Not to worry

Presently, no phone tracking or inquiries are being provided/accepted. The email info for atty/agents and employers is:

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us <mailto:status@dal.dflc.us>

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

Dallas Backlog Processing Center....address, phone#, fax# and email address

DALLAS BACKLOG PROCESSING CENTER
700 NORTH PEARL STREET, SUITE 400N
DALLAS, TX 75201

TEL: (214) 237-9111
FAX: (214) 237-9115

EMAIL TO CHECK STATUS: status@dal.dflc.us

Accoring to Murthy.com if you know your case was moved to a BEC then you must have gotten the 45 day letter.
"The DOL confirmed that the SWAs and regions do not have funding to issue transfer notices when the cases are moved to BECs. Therefore, the only notice of the transfer will be the 45-day letter to the employer or employer's representative."

To Icarus

Icarus said:
Not if it significantly changes the application. Doing so would move the application into TR (if RIR) and the recruitment effort would have to be amended to accommodate the changes. Any changes required by the 45-day letter will be specified in the letter.

Thanks for the reply. How about this with TR(Non-RIR) cases?

Greatly appreciate for the info.

Whyallthis said:
Today I read Murthy.com
The following I found IMP
"BECs Currently Processing Only Cases from Own Regions
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL confirmed that BECs are currently processing only labor certifications that moved from their own regions into the BECs. The 45-day letters have still not gone out on all cases that were transferred from the Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco regional offices into the BECs, and a case is not processed until the 45-day letter is returned with a response. One reason the BECs may not yet be processing cases from other regions and the State Workforce Agencies (SWAs) is that the DOL is working on establishing national standards for the labor certification reviews. These national standards will attempt to address the fact that each region has somewhat different interpretations of the requirements for the labor certification. Once these national standards are established, it may be made clearer whether a switch is in the best interest of those considering re-filing their existing cases under PERM
."

So as per this people from state whose application goes to dallas region should be getting answers earlier than CA cases.
Isn't it?
No, not necessarily, it is just saying that the cases transferred to the BEC's that were already part of the regional backlog will have a slight advantage over those still at the state level. This is also using the assumption that cases that have reached the regional level will have an earlier PD than a case currently at the state level.

migc202 said:
Thanks for the reply. How about this with TR(Non-RIR) cases?

Greatly appreciate for the info.
TR cases with significant changes would most likely only experience a loss of PD if everything else (qualifications of beneficiary the same, etc.) remains similar

Icarus

Just like your login name suggests...you really care about the people who ask you questions. I personally want to thank Icarus for spending so much of his personal time in answering queries...

Great service dude! We definitely benefit from your knowledge and information. Keep it comming, I hope there will be more good news to follow with all the approvals.

-Thanks!
:D

Icarus said:
TR cases with significant changes would most likely only experience a loss of PD if everything else (qualifications of beneficiary the same, etc.) remains similar

I have learned a lot in immigration issues from this forum All of you are great.
This may not be the right thread to post this question, but I will do it anyway.
For people whose application is reaching the Chicago NPC now, and soon would be sent to Dallas BEC, would be better to reaply under PERM than to wait in line, since we would be the last in line. I know it is not fair to get it before others ( if Perm really works), but my legal situation does not allow such a long waiting time. If my RD is feb 2005, ( and PD feb 2004, RIR) I gues I am looking at about 2 years for LC through BEC. I do not have 2 years. Any advise?

7 th year extension

My GC Labour application is pending from last 2 years from Company A. I have spent 4 year 10 months of my H1. What happens if I change my Job after 2-3 months? Can I get 7 th year extension on H1 (with company B) when my Green Card Labour application was filed with Company A.

manm17 said:
My GC Labour application is pending from last 2 years from Company A. I have spent 4 year 10 months of my H1. What happens if I change my Job after 2-3 months? Can I get 7 th year extension on H1 (with company B) when my Green Card Labour application was filed with Company A.

Extensions are based on pending LC more than 365 days.
However your appln should not be withdrwan by comapnay A and continue GC processing.

Options Long wait.
Alternatively Join Company B and file a new one before March 28th under non-rir which can be used for extensions for future.(since you have left 1yr 2months)
Options Short wait
Apply in Perm with new company afater March 28th
Decessions are not easy as answers as above.

Hopeless

My Labor was filed in Aug 02 (RIR) in California. It was received in Regional office on July 31st 03.
As of now, I have no idea what is going on. The lawyer hasn't received any 45 day letter.

Anybody in the same boat?

Attorney got the letter from Dallas BEC today.

Also got reply to my email status inquiry today.... after 9 days

Zany_Brainy said:
Does not reply to my questions ever.... why ? :(
:cool: Sorry, nothing personal, just don't have an answer all the time. Case analysis post 45-day letter response is gearing up slowly. Some analysis is taking place with a small initial staff. Additional staff are being pulled from other departments as more responses arrive.(Remember in the beginning, everyone was doing data entry). :eek: