Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

irinastaicu said:
I have learned a lot in immigration issues from this forum All of you are great.
This may not be the right thread to post this question, but I will do it anyway.
For people whose application is reaching the Chicago NPC now, and soon would be sent to Dallas BEC, would be better to reaply under PERM than to wait in line, since we would be the last in line. I know it is not fair to get it before others ( if Perm really works), but my legal situation does not allow such a long waiting time. If my RD is feb 2005, ( and PD feb 2004, RIR) I gues I am looking at about 2 years for LC through BEC. I do not have 2 years. Any advise?
If a case has been sent to the Chicago NPC it will not be forwarded on to Dallas as it doesn't fall under DOL's definition of a "backlogged" case. It will stay in Chicago until a decision is made on the application. When PERM becomes viable, your employer may still have that option but they would be dealing with the NPC and the DOL, not the BEC.

45day letter

I got 45-day letter two weeks ago. I am worried whether Dallas Center has received my lawyer's response or not. How to check?

Will they announce ?

Icarus said:
:cool: Sorry, nothing personal, just don't have an answer all the time. Case analysis post 45-day letter response is gearing up slowly. Some analysis is taking place with a small initial staff. Additional staff are being pulled from other departments as more responses arrive.(Remember in the beginning, everyone was doing data entry). :eek:

Will the Dallas BEC anounce it when they formally start analyzing cases or will it just ease into more case analysis.

I am asking because when it comes to Data Entry they have a lot of work left as yet, most of the 250,000 state cases are yet to be entered into the system.

Is it a confirmed fact that they will process the Regional cases first ?

Just reply with anything you can indicate on these...you do not have to be accurate, any approximate info would be great.

Thx for replying

ZB :)

Zany_Brainy said:
Will the Dallas BEC anounce it when they formally start analyzing cases or will it just ease into more case analysis.

I am asking because when it comes to Data Entry they have a lot of work left as yet, most of the 250,000 state cases are yet to be entered into the system.

Is it a confirmed fact that they will process the Regional cases first ?

Just reply with anything you can indicate on these...you do not have to be accurate, any approximate info would be great.

Thx for replying

ZB :)
Doubt whether there will be an "official" start date. Functions farther down the line are starting up as cases reach certain stages in the approval process. There will be a full crew in Analysis working on cases long before the Data Entry is expected to run out in 3/06. The Regional cases are being processed first not through any selective priority at the BEC, but due to those cases a) being the first received and b) presumably the oldest. Although by design to a large degree, some of the prioritization is happening by chance up to the point of the cases being placed in queue.

Icarus said:
Doubt whether there will be an "official" start date. Functions farther down the line are starting up as cases reach certain stages in the approval process. There will be a full crew in Analysis working on cases long before the Data Entry is expected to run out in 3/06. The Regional cases are being processed first not through any selective priority at the BEC, but due to those cases a) being the first received and b) presumably the oldest. Although by design to a large degree, some of the prioritization is happening by chance up to the point of the cases being placed in queue.

Hi
Thank you very much Icarus for your feedback.
About the information you gave us , does it mean that they are analyzing whichever cases they got first or they are the oldest, instead waiting for making the FIFO que.
So if thats the case then we should be getting the approvals also randomaly as we got 45 day letters. It does make a sence as people got the 45 day letter randomaly and they must have answered them by now.
So any information about when they will start giving out approvals or results.

Retrieve case from Dallas BEC

Can someone tell me how my lawyer can retrieve my Labor case (RIR) from the Dallas BEC that was sent from the Chicago (regional) Labor office? We do not have the case number issued to us by the Chicago office.

Thx.

for ICARUS

Hi Icarus,

I would really appreciate if you could findout and let us know that which cases are being analyzed? As per our knowledge, cases from San Francisco region (california) with RD of May'2003 are the oldest cases and many people who had this RD of May 2003 have already replied to 45-days letter. So should we assume that above cases are being analyzed first?

Your help is always appreciated.

thanks

Deciphering the BPC Case Numbers

Hi,

Just heard that my firm got the 45 day letter from the Dallas BPC.

There is an ETA case number on the letter, begins with D-04301 and then 5 more digits. Do these digits have any meaning or is it just a randomly assigned number?

Bee

RIR/EB2
Ca SWA RD Jan 2003
SF DOL RD Dec 2003

Question for Icarus

Icarus, we do appreciate you for taking out time to reply all the queries posted here. Here is one more question for you.

Approximately, how long will it take for the BEC to reach cases with a PD of 07/2004 filed at IL SESA, in terms of

a) sending 45-day letters?
b) adjudication?

Thanks,
LaborIL

The earliest cases

sfoguy said:
Hi Icarus,

I would really appreciate if you could findout and let us know that which cases are being analyzed? As per our knowledge, cases from San Francisco region (california) with RD of May'2003 are the oldest cases and many people who had this RD of May 2003 have already replied to 45-days letter. So should we assume that above cases are being analyzed first?

Your help is always appreciated.

thanks

The cases will be processed by PD not RD. The earliest cases are being trackd at this thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=4&pp=15

Thx
ZB

Hi Guys

I was thinking , people started getting letters from November to Decmeber first week, so their 90 days are over or must be about to be over after the reply of 45 day letter.
So any of these guys if you have heard from BEC kindly let us know.
Also I request Icarus to answer the previous query and Thank him in advance.

LaborIL said:
Icarus, we do appreciate you for taking out time to reply all the queries posted here. Here is one more question for you.

Approximately, how long will it take for the BEC to reach cases with a PD of 07/2004 filed at IL SESA, in terms of

a) sending 45-day letters?
b) adjudication?

Thanks,
LaborIL
:eek: You're joking, right?

No, seriously, IL state cases haven't even been touched yet, as BEC is still working on responses to CHGO, SF, and Dallas RO's. Data entry is beginning for some state cases that have trickled in but the majority will probably not get to BEC until closer to the 3/31/05 DOL deadline.

As far as adjudication, in addition to case specifics making processing time almost case unique, Analysis is still just getting going (both in staffing and workload) and will probably not be full-swing for "awhile".

sameer_007,
Send out an e-mail to DALLAS BEC at 'status@DAL.DFLC.US'

And as you are saying, you were not assigned any case number from Chicago. In that case include Employer Name, Employer Phone No, Employee Name, Chicago RD (and PD if you have) in this e-mail. Most probably you should get an reply with a Word document from Dallas BEC, and that should contain your new case number at BEC, and you should expect this reply within 1-4 days.

Thanks.

sameer_007 said:
Can someone tell me how my lawyer can retrieve my Labor case (RIR) from the Dallas BEC that was sent from the Chicago (regional) Labor office? We do not have the case number issued to us by the Chicago office.

Thx.

Icarus said:

Thank you Icrus for your Dallas insight and patience to keep this forum :)

You said Analyssis started can u guess at what stage as per TG the current process may be happening for Replies recd.

1.Data entry
2.45 day letter
3.Data rentry for replies
4.Quality chcek
5.Priviling wage
6.RIR - TR Q
7.Analysis
8.Final Adjudication

Thanks again

received 45 day letter

Need advise

yesterday my attorney and my employer received 45 days letter from dallas backlog center, do both need to respond or only attorney needs to respond for this letter.

Thanks in advance
FB

fb2005 said:
Need advise

yesterday my attorney and my employer received 45 days letter from dallas backlog center, do both need to respond or only attorney needs to respond for this letter.

Thanks in advance
FB

Attorney replies based on concurrence with your Employer

fb2005 said:
Need advise

Thanks in advance
FB

It is enough if attorney responds. However, if by chance, both employer and attorney respond, then employer's response will override attorney's response. DOL has explicitly mentioned about it on Jan 22, 2005....See link below:
http://www.immigration.com/perm/permdolnews.pdf

Our Guru Icacus

Icacus:

Do you have any explanation for last 5 digit for new ETA#(P-04301-29xxx).

Thx, :)

This is my assumptions:
x/P - Philly or D- Dallas - Which BRC/BEC will process your case.
xx/04/05 - Year 2004/2005
xxx/301 - Day no. of taht Year data entered in system
xxxxx/29xxx - Unique No OR may be some logic here based on PD/job code/whatever. Don't know.

mnhrdc said:
can u also capture the last 5 digits new ETA no. eg. (D04320-04xxx)
This gives an idea which range of cases are being processed.

My date is similar as yours.
ETA Case Number is D-04253-XXXXX.
TX PD 08/2002 RIR
TX RD 03/2003
Received letter 01/25/05,
Is Dallas Center processing TX Regional first, then CA Regional? Does that mean my case will be approved a few days earlier than yours?