Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sleepless_in_IN said:
Hello Icarus,
Indiana SWA cases that never made it to Chicago RO should be coming directly from Indiana SWA - those are the cases we are inquiring about. Has the Dallas BEC gotten them? Are they entering those cases? Can you give us any info on those applications? Again we are NOT talking about Indiana cases that made it to Chicago RO, but cases from back in 2001 that NEVER made it to Chicago RO. There are several of us with PD in mid 2001 and we are waiting anxiously. Any info on those cases would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you!
:eek:
IN cases still at the SWA have until 3/31 to be sent when the SWA's budget runs out to process. Have not received any direct shipment from IN yet.

Received 45-Day letter

My employer received 45-day letter. Is it employer can certify mail or do fedex which one is better? Please adivse.

Applied State: April 02, 2003
State sent to Dallas DOL on 11/2003

MI SWA Cases?

Hi Icarus,

Thanks for keeping us updated with all the information.

Any info. you have about the MI SWA (State Level) cases moving to Dallas BEC yet. As per the DOL schedule they were to be trfd. by Dec31st, 2004.

Greatly appreciate your input on this.

Any news on processing ?

Icarus said:
IN cases still at the SWA have until 3/31 to be sent when the SWA's budget runs out to process. Have not received any direct shipment from IN yet.

When the heck will we get some approval news from the BEC

I am really getting frustrated here..

ZB

Can you give further details??

Can you give which SWA ?? Which DOL? what was PD?

raguthu said:
My employer received 45-day letter. Is it employer can certify mail or do fedex which one is better? Please adivse.

Applied State: April 02, 2003
State sent to Dallas DOL on 11/2003

When our all hairs will turn white

Zany,

Soon, when all our hairs turn white or we lose all hairs from our head.

Thanks,
Kanjoos
Zany_Brainy said:
When the heck will we get some approval news from the BEC

I am really getting frustrated here..

ZB

3.5 years and no letter

Hello all!

It's been almost 3 and half years now since my filing of labor cert petition and still waiting. Didn't receive the 45-day letter yet. Is there anybody else within my time frame who is in the same situation or is it just me? I noticed that many people who has RD or even PD after me have already received their 45-day letters. I have already called my attorney's office twice but they haven't received the letter. Anybody has any input, insight, suggestions, advice - please throw it. Thanks.

RIR / Texas / Non-IT
Received State Office = 8/29/2001
Received Regional Office = 2/13/2003

raguthu said:
RIR
SWA = Texas
DOL = Dallas
Exactly, I am also thinking , when the hell are we going to get answers, instead of prediction.
Hey Icarus, maan, Is it possible to get answers atleast by the end of the March 2005?

migc202 said:
Hi Icarus,

Thanks for keeping us updated with all the information.

Any info. you have about the MI SWA (State Level) cases moving to Dallas BEC yet. As per the DOL schedule they were to be trfd. by Dec31st, 2004.

Greatly appreciate your input on this.
Have not rec'd MI cases from the SWA...DOL directive gave the SWA until 3/31/05 to forward cases.

How about Wisconsin?

Icarus:

1.Can you check if Dallas has received any cases from Wisconsin SWA? If so, can you check whether it is for Regular case or RIR? I am thinking they may have sent the regular and wait until 3/31 to send RIR. Is it possible for you to find out?

2. You once mentioned that the FIFO only applies after the 45 days letter is received. However, it seems to me that the 45 days are not sent out follwoing the rule of FIFO as the data are not entered by FIFO. They entered San Frans. first then Dallas and Chicago reginal. There must been a lot of cases that are filed before those from Chicago or Dallas regional but have not been entered or even haven;t been sent to BEC. So how can they really apply FIFO rule practically?

Many Thanks for your invaluable information and help for us suffers.

Icarus said:
Have not rec'd MI cases from the SWA...DOL directive gave the SWA until 3/31/05 to forward cases.

2manzi said:
Icarus:

1.Can you check if Dallas has received any cases from Wisconsin SWA? If so, can you check whether it is for Regular case or RIR? I am thinking they may have sent the regular and wait until 3/31 to send RIR. Is it possible for you to find out?

2. You once mentioned that the FIFO only applies after the 45 days letter is received. However, it seems to me that the 45 days are not sent out follwoing the rule of FIFO as the data are not entered by FIFO. They entered San Frans. first then Dallas and Chicago reginal. There must been a lot of cases that are filed before those from Chicago or Dallas regional but have not been entered or even haven;t been sent to BEC. So how can they really apply FIFO rule practically?

Many Thanks for your invaluable information and help for us suffers.
FIFO priority is based on a bona fide response to the 45-day letter. On a given day, for example, there might be 100 cases in the RIR queue. If your response arrives and is put into the queue, if your PD is earlier than the others in queue, you go to the top of the list to be worked on next.
While this system may penalize a case from a state that is more current on their apps being forwarded to the RO or BEC, it can also benefit a timely response. This is why the emphasis until recently has been on Regional cases as it has be presumed that they have been in the system longer and have earlier LO dates.(PD) ... Unfortunately, not much has arrived from WI directly other than cases which had reached the Chgo RO and were considered part of a backlog.

45 day letter

Hi Icarus

My attorney got 45 days letter on last tuesday and he replied on last wednesday through regular mail, is there any way we can findout whether they received it or not. Please advise

Thanks in advance
FB

Hi Icarus,

On inquiry from our Attorney office, Indiana cases are transfered to Dallas BEC on Jan 14 via UPS. Mr. Replogle(indiana SWA officer) responded back via email to our attorney.
I belive that they are not yet into system yet. Once BEC is going to pick the SWA cases I believe Indiana would be on top of list based on its PD .
Thanks

Icarus said:
As discussed previously in this and other threads, data entry and letter generation are not really following any particular date order. FIFO comes into play only once a response is received. Although numerous 45-day letters have been returned as "undeliverable", a copy is sent to both the employer and the attorney. The best way to keep on top of this is to check with employer and/or attorney to see if they've received anything. If not, they can email a status enquiry to the BEC to get a confirmation.

Dear Icarus,
thanks for your continued support providing the information. U mentioned that FIFO will start once the replies are received.Is the last 5 digits of the ETA case number is unique ? Is it depending upon the PD? Will they line up the cases to analyse based on the Last 5 digits because these numbers might have generated after they entered the PD of the individual case? . :confused: Can u please throw some light icarus.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sudmoni said:
Dear Icarus,
thanks for your continued support providing the information. U mentioned that FIFO will start once the replies are received.Is the last 5 digits of the ETA case number is unique ? Is it depending upon the PD? Will they line up the cases to analyse based on the Last 5 digits because these numbers might have generated after they entered the PD of the individual case? . :confused: Can u please throw some light icarus.
thanks

That is Unique no generated by PBLS system.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1056401&postcount=1955
Thx,

g2p2 said:
Hello all!

It's been almost 3 and half years now since my filing of labor cert petition and still waiting. Didn't receive the 45-day letter yet. Is there anybody else within my time frame who is in the same situation or is it just me? I noticed that many people who has RD or even PD after me have already received their 45-day letters. I have already called my attorney's office twice but they haven't received the letter. Anybody has any input, insight, suggestions, advice - please throw it. Thanks.

RIR / Texas / Non-IT
Received State Office = 8/29/2001
Received Regional Office = 2/13/2003

I think you will receive 45-day letter pretty soon, or something wrong with your case if you do not receive it in one month. I have similar date with Texas Regional as yours, but I got 45-day letter two weeks ago. RIR/Texas/Non-IT/EB2, Received State=08/02, Received Regional = 03/03.

I am planning to quit the job as I prefer to be at home if I am pregnant (not yet). How many more months do you guys think I should wait? (45-day letter on 25th of Jan). Is it 90 days after 45-day letter? If I have LC, but I do not file I-140 and I-485 before I quit, do I still have a chance to file 140 and 485 if I go back to work for a similar position at the same company after I deliver a baby? I could file I-140 or I-485 before I quit, but if I am at home while my I-140 is approved (very possible), I will be illegal as I will still be pregnant at home without a similar job at that time. Icarus, please advise.

Last edited by a moderator: