Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

manm17 said:
No It is 6th year extension. And My question is Do I really need to mention details of my green card application in 6th year extension?

Generally I would say honesty is the best policy. You did nothing wrong, and really have nothing to hide. I would just tell the truth - even though there should be no issue here since this a 6th year extension. You never know when not telling the whole truth can come back to haunt you. Besides, I believe your lawyer knows that you applied and he can't provide misinformation on the application. Just put in a note there asking him what exactly needs to be disclosed there.

manm17 said:
No It is 6th year extension. And My question is Do I really need to mention details of my green card application in 6th year extension?

I don't see any harm if you are giving out this information to your lawyer. As I know, there is a question in the form asking if the employer has filed an immigrant petition for you. If yes, need to attach an explanation page. This is just my opinion. It's all up to you.

Got letter from dallas BEC

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, on 2/11/2005, I got letter from Dallas BEC asking for intent of continution, what next? that means they are going clear soon??

Thanks,
Anand

When I first started posting, I took the name Icarus, knowing well the mythical (irony) of such. I hope that the past few months, I've been able to help some of you to hang in there, especially since half the time it seemed as though DOL and BEC were flying by the seat of their collective pants (if you only knew). Alas, the writing has appeared on the wall and I must bid adieu. I hope that everyone gets the outcome they are wanting in this process. We all were in your shoes(or an ancestor was) sometime or another unless we happen to be Eskimo, Inuit or whatever the PC term is today. Good luck :cool:

Indiana to Dallas Backlog center

Icarus said:
IN cases still at the SWA have until 3/31 to be sent when the SWA's budget runs out to process. Have not received any direct shipment from IN yet.

HI Icarus, I am not sure where you are getting this info from ? I have confirmed news from Indiana IDWD labor department that cases of 2001, 2002 are sent to Dallas BEC on 1/14/05. The next lot "should" be sent before end March 2005. Are you still saying there are no applications from Indiana SWA to Dallas BEC? (I have filed Indiana State LC on 9/2001)

Thanks

You cant be doing this!!

Icarus said:
When I first started posting, I took the name Icarus, knowing well the mythical (irony) of such. I hope that the past few months, I've been able to help some of you to hang in there, especially since half the time it seemed as though DOL and BEC were flying by the seat of their collective pants (if you only knew). Alas, the writing has appeared on the wall and I must bid adieu. I hope that everyone gets the outcome they are wanting in this process. We all were in your shoes(or an ancestor was) sometime or another unless we happen to be Eskimo, Inuit or whatever the PC term is today. Good luck :cool:

The one main reason I checkout this thread/forum is for your valuable and most current insight into the otherwise secrecy driven BEC. If you leave then I guess thats a shame! Hope you didnt get into trouble for sharing your info on this forum. If you are in a crunch you got do whatever it takes, so till we find another mythical saviour to shed light into the murky processes at BECs............ we keep waiting -:)

Can you give us more information:
Which State?
Which Region?
Region Receive Date?
Partial new case#?
anandms5 said:
Hi,
I'm new to the forum, on 2/11/2005, I got letter from Dallas BEC asking for intent of continution, what next? that means they are going clear soon??

Thanks,
Anand

ziv711 said:
Generally I would say honesty is the best policy. You did nothing wrong, and really have nothing to hide. I would just tell the truth - even though there should be no issue here since this a 6th year extension. You never know when not telling the whole truth can come back to haunt you. Besides, I believe your lawyer knows that you applied and he can't provide misinformation on the application. Just put in a note there asking him what exactly needs to be disclosed there.

I would agree with Ziv

Not disclosing will definitely harm if it is viewed differently at later stage.
I have answered this question and got extensions to 6th yr.
Please let us remind our selves that Passport NO., I94, SSN is binded together
in the system some where

Is this a Saayao Naara

Icarus said:

Icaurus first thank you very much for your postings which were more apt and more encouraging .
I dont know and i dont want to ask why you are leaving this forum, you must be having a reason, but definitely i would say that we all miss u very much.

But I believe Phenix will take rebirth:)

Too bad for all of us

You really "cared for all of us".....thanks for being there. We will miss you. I hope you did not get into trouble since most of the info was general and very useful. Alas we are in the midair again with no info on what is going on....

:cool:

Icarus said:

approval case from dallas bec ? when??

Icarus said:
That's okay as long as their responses are the same
Icarus,

When can we see the first approval from dallas backlog elimination center.

we replied on 45 day letter on 1/10/05.

dallas, pd: july 2002 rir

Your help is greately appreciated.

Thanks Icarus!

It's been a pleasure to read this forum everyday because your posts brought us much needed insight into DBEC. Hope you didn't get into any trouble for this. I am sure this forum will still continue sharing information, but we would keep missing your valuable responses.

Thanks Icarus!

Guys,
Can somebody tthrow some light on this.
The following is a part of my 45 day letter.

Alein's Name: Murali ---

Is this a kind of DOT code for my occupation or is this a code for the company's line of business.
I am actually an ASIC engineer and my classification at CA SWA was computer hardware engineer (17-2061)
--murali

Hey Everybody

Ok, Now lets decide that how we should gather the information now.
Lets say, Anyone who gets the first approval or any news from BEC, Post it here.
So we know that answers have started coming from BEC
Any other Idea welcome.

Thanks Icarus !

Icarus said:

Respects Man !!

Icarus said:
Icarus,

We all will miss you on this and other forums; your postings have been a breath of fresh air in this misery of DOL, BEC, NOF, 45DayLetter and what not. Thanks for all the good work you've done here!

Best wishes!!

new information posted on dol web site

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Shipping Schedule:
Permanent case applications currently located at the SWAs and Regional Offices are being shipped to the Backlog Processing Centers in three phases based on local office receipt date.

Phase Local Office Receipt Date Date Due to Center
1 Prior to January 2003 Completed On 12-31-04
2 2003 to 2004 No Later Than 03-31-05
3 2005 No Later Than 04-22-05

I hope the process will become more transparent in recent days.

zxx said:
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Shipping Schedule:
Permanent case applications currently located at the SWAs and Regional Offices are being shipped to the Backlog Processing Centers in three phases based on local office receipt date.

Phase Local Office Receipt Date Date Due to Center
1 Prior to January 2003 Completed On 12-31-04
2 2003 to 2004 No Later Than 03-31-05
3 2005 No Later Than 04-22-05

I hope the process will become more transparent in recent days.

Is this mean they have stopped processiong at regional DOL and sending them to BEC? What will happen to cases which cannot be shipped until 03-31-05 and 04-22-05? does it mean they will still be processed till the shipping date is due? can anyone answer hava an answer

I do not have an answer, but I guess it is pretty clear: nothing is being processed now, everything is shipped to BEC in the above mentioned scheduale. I had a feeling about this, since I called Chicago NPC twice in the last 10 days and each time I was told that they are not processing anything, because all cases will be send to BEC. My case is still at SWA (approved) but not shipped yet for the last 1 month. I guess they were waiting for the final rule to send them directly to BEC and not to Chicago NPC.