Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

The answer to your question depends on
1) If immigration personnel checks on your wages after you receive your green card.
2) How much does you company supports you?
Sorry other than this I do not have any information. If I find out I will let you know.

antonioa77 said:
the main point that i wana know, would it be a problem if the employer accept DOl request for PW(the high one)of paying methat wage after i get the green card, although when i get it he will not pay me that much? this is my main wory, pls advise.

Bt the way Icarus was wrong

He said that Dallas BEC is processing April 2001 RIR cases.

WRONG

They have not touched one RIR case yet as they do not have the training completed for RIR. My source said that they will need atleast a month for creating the RIR queue.

If they had been doing RIR cases AILA would know.

Thx
ZB

antonioa77 said:
the main point that i wana know, would it be a problem if the employer accept DOl request for PW(the high one)of paying methat wage after i get the green card, although when i get it he will not pay me that much? this is my main wory, pls advise.

If u think he is not able to pay after GC the best route may be

After approval of LC
After approval of I-140
After Fileing I-485 and wait for 180 days
Change the Employer through AC21 act for the same type of JOB
You can use EAD/H1 for transfer to new Emloyer.

Hope this helps

antonia77

antonioa77 said:

yes it will be a problem if they are audited. here is an expert from a letter from my company's attorney:

"Note that the CIS (formerly INS) has been performing random checks recently on I-140 and wage payment issues (as well as I-129 compliance spot checks). Here are recent emails from an AILA members re: the I-140 checks: "

this is what he sent my company when i got my NOF.

well i guess now you can run and withdraw your gc application since you are so worried about it instead of finding a way to make your company promise until you get gc...

Zany_Brainy said:

WRONG

They have not touched one RIR case yet as they do not have the training completed for RIR. My source said that they will need atleast a month for creating the RIR queue.

Thx
ZB

I THINK WE SHOULD STOP WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG

EVERYBODY IS RIGHT AND WRONG AT SOME POINT OF TIME

WE DONT GAIN ANYTHING IF SOMEBODY IS RIGHT AND DONT LOOSE ANYTHING IF SOMEBODY IS WORNG

THIS IS JUST A BLOGGER WHY U GUYS ARE SO SERIOUS AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING.

ICARUS is not wrong

According to my knowledge, they are processing RIR cases. And as I have said in few of my previous posts, you will see approvals by May-June. Many test cases have been approved, Its taking more than 45-50 days to send the approval letters. So hang on.

Zany_Brainy said:

WRONG

Thx
ZB

My company, my lawyer and me all have changed addresses recently. I think my labor is at the BEC right now as I filed my application in Oct 2002 to NY SESA. Can someone help me in how to inform the BEC about this change as they will send the 45 day letter to the wrong addresses. I have no tracking number for my case but the only number that I have is when I requested for a letter from SESA for my 7th year extension they had a number on that letter. My lawyer, as always clueless. I will greatly appreciate this help.

Zany_Brainy said:

WRONG

Thx
ZB
tsk,tsk-ever the troublemaker :rolleyes:
dallas RIR analysis currently working on PD 4/30/01 (for the 14.5K cases currently in RIR queue as of today) And for those out there that enjoy estimating turnaround times, some figures.....Dallas currently has around 15 RIR analysts averaging around 6 RIR Approvals/day. ((Traditional recruitment has about 2000 cases in queue...turnaround varies case by case.))

Last edited by a moderator:
He he he !!!

Icarus said:
dallas RIR analysis currently working on PD 4/30/01 (for the 14K cases currently in RIR queue as of today)

I was right, the only way to get Icarus to respond is to say something that will make the mighty sit up a take notice..

I hope to god you are right ICARUS. My lawyer and a friend in the AILA said that BEC does not have the RIR-TR separate queues set up yet and that it will take another month-2 to set that up.

Can you tell us approximately how many RIR cases are there for 2001, 2002 and 2003

Thx as always for your valuable insight!!

:)

Oh come on..

Kanjoos said:
According to my knowledge, they are processing RIR cases. And as I have said in few of my previous posts, you will see approvals by May-June. Many test cases have been approved, Its taking more than 45-50 days to send the approval letters. So hang on.

45-50 days to send out a letter...that is buuuuuuulllshiiiit.

Why would they delay sending out a letter if they actually did the work to approve a case ? Also what is your estimate of time taken to process an RIR case by a BEC analyst.

Icarus said:
dallas RIR analysis currently working on PD 4/30/01 (for the 14.5K cases currently in RIR queue as of today) And for those out there that enjoy estimating turnaround times, some figures.....Dallas currently has around 15 RIR analysts averaging around 6 RIR Approvals/day. ((Traditional recruitment has about 2000 cases in queue...turnaround varies case by case.))

I hope it is 6 approvals/day per analyst! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWatching said:
Excerpt from:

Minutes of the AILA-DOL/ETA Liaison Telephonic Meeting dated January 5, 2005 (before the USDOL’s PERM Briefing on Jan 11, 2005 in Chicago). .....

....f. Please advise as to how these cases will be processed? Will RIR cases be processed on a faster track than traditional cases?

DOL: RIR and traditional cases will not be separated in time order[?]. They will be handled in FIFO order, but because RIR has more work already completed on them, they will probably move faster. DOL needs to impose some equity between the two processes based on resources while trying to adhere to the original priority date. Will see what the processing times look like and revise if inequity occurs. A pure two-track system cannot be followed.
and the BEC just sits, watches and shakes their collective heads just like everyone else out there....key to the above quote is the statement..."A pure two-track system cannot be followed". Obviously, DOL is worried about inequity in the process(read: potential lawsuits?)....they don't want Phil. working on 4/01 cases while Dallas is blasting along into 2003. Likewise, someone in DOL also feels that RIR needs to be reined in so that processing doesn't blast ahead of TR by light years.
Just like early estimates of 45-day letter's coming back saying "nevermind" have been disproved, so have the guesses that alot of RIR are going to get bumped to TR for deficiencies. Ain't happening. Yes, at some future (?) date, TR will by nature, outlast RIR at the BEC, but not as long as RIR cases keep coming in from SWA's.

Icarus said:

is it 6 cases/day per one analyst or per 15 ?there is a big difference.

Zany_Brainy said:
I was right, the only way to get Icarus to respond is to say something that will make the mighty sit up a take notice..

I hope to god you are right ICARUS. My lawyer and a friend in the AILA said that BEC does not have the RIR-TR separate queues set up yet and that it will take another month-2 to set that up.

Can you tell us approximately how many RIR cases are there for 2001, 2002 and 2003

to answer last question...don't have the breakdowns by LO year. Sorry :(

Icarus said:
and the BEC just sits, watches and shakes their collective heads just like everyone else out there....key to the above quote is the statement..."A pure two-track system cannot be followed". Obviously, DOL is worried about inequity in the process(read: potential lawsuits?)....they don't want Phil. working on 4/01 cases while Dallas is blasting along into 2003. Likewise, someone in DOL also feels that RIR needs to be reined in so that processing doesn't blast ahead of TR by light years.
Just like early estimates of 45-day letter's coming back saying "nevermind" have been disproved, so have the guesses that alot of RIR are going to get bumped to TR for deficiencies. Ain't happening. Yes, at some future (?) date, TR will by nature, outlast RIR at the BEC, but not as long as RIR cases keep coming in from SWA's.
in a month there are around 22 working days. 6 cases are processed by each analyst.15 analysits r there.this means that for RIR, BEC dallas will process =15*6*22=1980 cases/month on average so let's say 2500 a month.

this is too low unless this is doubled or so.just of 14500 in the queue now , it will take around 14500/2500=7 month neglecting the other applications that will come later. it is not a good news unless it is just a startup or kind of a training.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo 'Zany_Brainy' !!!!!
This is 3rd time I am pinging you. My case is not in DB, if fact after 2/17/04, I see no cases from my company. Whereas, me and my friend who is also working with my company has PD in april 04. Even, both cases moved to chicago. Where is our cases?

Looks like thousands of other cases are not in DB. Count them up with your estimate. Here you go......more than you thought. Isn't it?

Zany_Brainy said:

WRONG

Thx
ZB

Zany_Brainy said:

What r these no.s you posted? if they are not in BEC

Fy 2000
Total Pending Cases : 2738
RIR Cases : 1049
TR Cases : 1689
Fy 2001
Total Pending Cases: 2085
RIR Cases: 1095
TR Cases: 990
Fy 2002
Total Pending Cases: 5882
RIR Cases: 3910
TR Cases: 1972
These are all based on PD

antonioa77 said:
in a month there are around 22 working days. 6 cases are processed by each analyst.15 analysits r there.this means that for RIR, BEC dallas will process =15*6*22=1980 cases/month on average so let's say 2500 a month.

this is too low unless this is doubled or so.just of 14500 in the queue now , it will take around 14500/2500=7 month neglecting the other applications that will come later. it is not a good news unless it is just a startup or kind of a training.

As per your calculation and flda new data published (access db) all rir cases upto 2002 should be cleared in one month (2500*Phily*Dallas)

I dont think it is very bad having waited so long

don't sound correct.
if we have only 10K cases till 2002 then balance ~190K has to be there in 2003 and 2004. May be ... who knows.. :confused:

mnhrdc said:
What r these no.s you posted? if they are not in BEC

Fy 2000
Total Pending Cases : 2738
RIR Cases : 1049
TR Cases : 1689
Fy 2001
Total Pending Cases: 2085
RIR Cases: 1095
TR Cases: 990
Fy 2002
Total Pending Cases: 5882