Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Box #?

peace4u said:
I forgot to mention that as far as I (and my lawyer) understand the limitations of PERM - we are unable to file a new PERM for my current position since there is already the denied PERM in the reconsideration queue [ This the PERM LC "C" in the list above]

What is the significance of the box no. from EDD?. Does it help DBEC track cases closed in error or cases that are sort of lost otherwise. Because DBEC mistakenly closed my LC A (when they transferred the case # of A to that of B), DBEC asked us to get the box # from EDD. How useful is this in re-opening/tracking the case?. <original post re-referenced below>

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND ADVICE. Thanks!

-------------------
Originally Posted by peace4u
Urgent help sought! - LC mess..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys can you please urgently help with the situation below?. Things are quite serious on my end and any advice/help appreciated!

Context

1) Company A LC was applied first; Company B bought company A

2) Later B applied for a 2nd LC

3) After that B applied for Perm Conversion was applied to retain LC(B)'s
priority date - lets call this PERM LC (C)

Complexities

1) C was rejected saying that it did not meet alternate
job requirement. Company B is appealing this and this is now in PERM reconsideration queue.

2) DOL was suppose to close B when PERM LC C was filed. Instead they approved B but borrowed A's case number!. In effect they ended up closing A since it lost its case number. Not only that since my company didnt have much to chew on, they recenly filed for I-140 off of LC B (remember LC B should not even have existed in the first place), and the I-140 recently was approved.

3) My company is trying to re-open A case but it is not known if a new case number will be given or DOL will withdraw it

Worst Case Screnario

1) If Perm Conversion (C) appeal is rejected then B also can be withdrawn by DOL.!

Then we will depend on A which is not yet in the DOL process list.

2) If A also gets withdrawn, then I may have to re-start the LC process but this is NOT possible given I have already used 6 yrs of H1!.

3) If all the above LC’s get withdrawn by DOL, there could be problem with H1-extension.

PLEASE HELP, since my LC state is really bad, and I want to see what all I can do to help resolve this issue.

thanks!

Types of Status

calabor said:
Which is better of two: "In process" or "data review" ??

Here are the types for Labor,
1. First Status ------- Data Review
2. Next Status ------- In Process
3. Final Status ------- Certified (or) Denied (or) Withdrawn
4. Other Status ------- Appeal (or) Closed

Rahul

HI I am new to this forum.
I have been checking the Labor certification link for last few days and it has been showing IN PROCESS. But today Sept 20 i checked, it says, no record found (no error thrown).

Has anybody experienced it.

NON RIR May 2002, TX
45 day recd. Jan 1, 06
Replied: Jan 2, 06.

You probably entered wrong ETA number, make sure you enter correct number and try again, you should be fine.

gptexan said:
HI I am new to this forum.
I have been checking the Labor certification link for last few days and it has been showing IN PROCESS. But today Sept 20 i checked, it says, no record found (no error thrown).

Has anybody experienced it.

NON RIR May 2002, TX
45 day recd. Jan 1, 06

Last edited by a moderator:
no, I have entered the number correctly. I have been entering the same number for last 3-4 days. Till yesterday, it was showing IN PROCESS and now no record found.

Check number

gptexan said:
no, I have entered the number correctly. I have been entering the same number for last 3-4 days. Till yesterday, it was showing IN PROCESS and now no record found.

I am in the same situation. Till yesterday the answer was in process. Today it says check your number. That is very ominous.

Check Number ...

madjad said:
I am in the same situation. Till yesterday the answer was in process. Today it says check your number. That is very ominous.

Even I am getting the same error. One of my friend as well... Not sure what is happening....

Check Number Error - Me too!!!!

gptexan said:

I am receiving the same error since yesterday evening. Looks like DOL screwed up something. Another addition to the list of things that upset us about DOL!

Error corrected

koolkid said:
I am receiving the same error since yesterday evening. Looks like DOL screwed up something. Another addition to the list of things that upset us about DOL!

It's ON now, i can see the status as IN PROCESS now. Also has anybody seen any approvals of NON-RIR cases filed in TX.

NON RIR May 2002, TX
45 day recd. Jan 1, 06

How to get tracker attchments

How do you search for tracker attachments in this thread. This thread shows 29 attachments. Is it possible to locate them without going through each page.
Thanks,
Yogi

idleyogi said:
How do you search for tracker attachments in this thread. This thread shows 29 attachments. Is it possible to locate them without going through each page.
Thanks,
Yogi

Follow the link in my signature :) I update that link every time I upload a new tracker update :)

Same here

praram123 said:
Hi folks,

Any one got recent approvals around the IL/EB2/Apr 2004 priority date?

Thanks,

Hey my case is also from IL/EB3/May 2004 PD and 45 day letter replied in Oct 2005.Even i havent received approval.Guess we would be luckier if we got 45 day letter in 2006. :confused: :( :mad:

MDwatch said:
Follow the link in my signature :) I update that link every time I upload a new tracker update :)

Hello MDwatch

I am new to forum, please add my info to the tracker.

Thank you so much for all the help and valuable info from all you out there.

With best wishes.

Please update my details in the tracker

My deatils has not been updated in the BEC Track excel sheet.

State: MI
PD: N0v-15-2004
45Day Recived: May- 8- 2006
45Day Letter Replied: May-22-2006
Online Status: In-Process

my details

Please help update the BEC Track excel sheet with my details:

State: CA
PD: March-26-2005
45Day Recived: June- 1- 2006
45Day Letter Replied: June-6-2006
Online Status: In-Process