Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My deatils has not been updated in the BEC Track excel sheet.

State: MO
PD: N0V-22-2004
45Day Recived: April-24- 2006
45Day Letter Replied: April-26-2006
Online Status: In-Process

Pls Help understand email from Dallas Backlog Center

Hi all,

Got the following message in email from Dallas Backlog Center. Can anyone tell me what this means? Is it certified or still pending?

The Final Determination/Certification letter was mailed 9/19/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

Thanks,

Please update my deatils Track excel sheet.

State: Wisconsin
ETA#: D-05103-58XXX
Case : RIR- EB3
PD: May-2004
45Day Recived: Mar- 2005
45Day Letter Replied: Mar-2005
Online Status: In-Process

Any closed and reopened case got certified?

My case was reopened on 09/14/06. Just wondering how long I need to wait. Thank you for sharing.

EB2, RIR
PD 12/22/06
Case#: D-05195-XXXXX.

Case denied.

Hi Everyone,

I got a query last month from DBEC regarding my wages and lawer replied this month beginning and i checked the case status today online and it says Denied. I have another 8 months in my H1. Is it possible to appeal against the denial? What all are my options now?

Regards,
Vijay.

Pegasus503 said:
3 years, 10 months and 24 days on...or 1,393 days Later.....

My case status per website "CERTIFIED"

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Good luck to all, thanks for the support

As we look at timelines and trends I'd like to share the following information.

My employer received their copy in the mail today (21st),

The white letterhead sized envelope was franked 18th September

The website was updated 18th "certified", previously including the 17th it was still "in process"

However the actual letter is dated 30th August.

The reason I share is two fold, firstly there is a delay between the date of the certification and the date it is mailed out. Secondly the website updated the day the certificate was mailed.

keep the faith, good luck to all

netnerd said:
Hi all,

Got the following message in email from Dallas Backlog Center. Can anyone tell me what this means? Is it certified or still pending?

The Final Determination/Certification letter was mailed 9/19/2006 as data review has been completed on the above subject case by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

Thanks,
What is your status according to the website?

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

If your letter was mailed on 19th, the website should be updated

You still have better Options

vjchithu said:
Hi Everyone,

I got a query last month from DBEC regarding my wages and lawer replied this month beginning and i checked the case status today online and it says Denied. I have another 8 months in my H1. Is it possible to appeal against the denial? What all are my options now?

Regards,
Vijay.

Hi Vijay,

First of all don't worry. You have many options:

1. You can always make an appeal. 99% times, it gets approved. Your lawyer knows how to handle this. He may come up with or know the solutions already.
2. Try to find a new employer or apply a perm application from the same company parallelly.
3. Try to find pre-approved labor and file for substitution.

Relax and cheers. Even if every efforts fail, world is big enough for new opportunities. Keep faith in yourselves, and you will have peace, for sure. Good luck, my friend.

box number and other details..

Hi, can any of the experts guide me on the below?. Sincerely appreciate your help!.

peace4u said:
What is the significance of the box no. from EDD?. Does it help DBEC track cases closed in error or cases that are sort of lost otherwise. Because DBEC mistakenly closed my LC A (when they transferred the case # of A to that of B), DBEC asked us to get the box # from EDD. How useful is this in re-opening/tracking the case?. <original post re-referenced below>

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND ADVICE. Thanks!

-------------------
Originally Posted by peace4u
Urgent help sought! - LC mess..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys can you please urgently help with the situation below?. Things are quite serious on my end and any advice/help appreciated!

Context

1) Company A LC was applied first; Company B bought company A

2) Later B applied for a 2nd LC

3) After that B applied for Perm Conversion was applied to retain LC(B)'s
priority date - lets call this PERM LC (C)

Complexities

1) C was rejected saying that it did not meet alternate
job requirement. Company B is appealing this and this is now in PERM reconsideration queue.

2) DOL was suppose to close B when PERM LC C was filed. Instead they approved B but borrowed A's case number!. In effect they ended up closing A since it lost its case number. Not only that since my company didnt have much to chew on, they recenly filed for I-140 off of LC B (remember LC B should not even have existed in the first place), and the I-140 recently was approved.

3) My company is trying to re-open A case but it is not known if a new case number will be given or DOL will withdraw it

Worst Case Screnario

1) If Perm Conversion (C) appeal is rejected then B also can be withdrawn by DOL.!

Then we will depend on A which is not yet in the DOL process list.

2) If A also gets withdrawn, then I may have to re-start the LC process but this is NOT possible given I have already used 6 yrs of H1!.

3) If all the above LC’s get withdrawn by DOL, there could be problem with H1-extension.

PLEASE HELP, since my LC state is really bad, and I want to see what all I can do to help resolve this issue.

thanks!

peace4u said:
Hi, can any of the experts guide me on the below?. Sincerely appreciate your help!.
peace4u, I would suggest you speak to an experienced attorney, since this is a complicated situation. Of course, keep checking if someone in this forum does post and answer for you (don't treat it as valid legal advice, though)

Premium processing for EB2

Starting on September 25, 2006, USCIS will begin accepting Premium Processing requests for
Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, involving the following immigrant visa categories:
• EB-1, outstanding professors and researchers,
• EB-2, members of professions with advanced degrees or exceptional ability not seeking a National Interest Waiver, and
• EB-3, workers other than skilled workers and professionals (i.e., unskilled labor requiring less than two years of training or experience.

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=20644

How to deal with Notice of Findings on Prevailing Wage

My lawyer and I both receive a NOF letter from Dallas BEC stating that my salary at the time of filing the application is lower than the prevailing wage, so the BEC wants a rebuttal or amendment of the ETA750 form. My attorney thinks this is a data-entry mistake that BEC puts a wrong Prevailing Wage number under my case. My lawyer and employer have decided to rebut the Prevailing Wage number, since my position should have a much lower prevailing wage requirement according to the reply from BEC agency.

I wonder if anybody has ever experienced this kind of NOF and knows if my atterney's rebuttal will work or not? Is this a very serious issue? The letter says "Intent to deny the application". OMG, after waiting for more than 3 years...

Thanks a lot.

PD: 12/2003
RIR/TR: RIR/EB2
State: CA

Different case as I got canadian citizenship

Hi, Guys

Can anybody tell me more about my situation.
My employer filed my application in Feb 2004 in EB2 NON RIR category as an Indian citizen. This is my 6th year of H1B and expiring in end of December 2006. I have to apply for my 7th year renewal.

Okay, I have got canadian citizenship couple of months ago.

1.) What changes will I have to make to my current application and during H1B renewal?
2.) I would like to know if canadian citizenship help in getting green card faster? Does Canada has seperate quota?

I appreciate if somebody has an answer for this.
thanks

Online Status: "Denied"

Today, I checked my status through online and for my surprise, it says: "DENIED"

I am very very disappointed. My employer did not receive any information regarding this. And we (both my employer and I) have no idea whether our attorney received any information from DBEC.

I have told my employer the same and he said he would talk to the attorney.

I am very frustrated. Don't know what to do. :-(

D-05004-09XXX
PD: Sep 02 2003

vjchithu said:
Hi Everyone,

Regards,
Vijay.

Last edited by a moderator:
deep_deeppurple said:
Hi, Guys

Can anybody tell me more about my situation.
My employer filed my application in Feb 2004 in EB2 NON RIR category as an Indian citizen. This is my 6th year of H1B and expiring in end of December 2006. I have to apply for my 7th year renewal.

Okay, I have got canadian citizenship couple of months ago.

1.) What changes will I have to make to my current application and during H1B renewal?
2.) I would like to know if canadian citizenship help in getting green card faster? Does Canada has seperate quota?

I appreciate if somebody has an answer for this.
thanks
Canadian citizenship will have no impact on either of the above. Although, with a Canadian passport you could qualify for a TN visa under the NAFTA agreement. No impact on H1B, though. Also, for GC purposes the country of "chargeability" is the country of birth, not the country of citizenship. So again, no impact on GC as well.

DOCSIS said:
Today, I checked my status through online and for my surprise, it says: "DENIED"

I am very very disappointed. My employer did not receive any information regarding this. And we (both my employer and I) have no idea whether our attorney received any information from DBEC.

I have told my employer the same and he said he would talk to the attorney.

I am very frustrated. Don't know what to do. :-(

D-05004-09XXX
PD: Sep 02 2003
Didn't you/your employer/attorney receive a Notice of Findings before the denial? As per the process, the employer is told of the intention to deny and allowed an opportunity to rebut BEC's determination. Find out. Don't lose hope, there are ways to reverse the situation.

Needgoodluck,

What is your status shown online now? Mine was reopened as well but shows up as data review but I saw another post saying that his case immediately appeared as "in process" after getting the confirmation.

needgoodluck said:
My case was reopened on 09/14/06. Just wondering how long I need to wait. Thank you for sharing.

EB2, RIR
PD 12/22/06
Case#: D-05195-XXXXX.

So, Do I need to get the Canadian Passport in order to get the H1B or I can keep continue using Indian passport?
Also, my atorney passsed on this message through my HR to me in July, do you know what does that mean?

"
We received and replied to the "Center Receipt Notification Letter" on July 5th. This lets us know that the DOL has his file and it is in progress. There haven't been any further developments since then.
"

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
Canadian citizenship will have no impact on either of the above. Although, with a Canadian passport you could qualify for a TN visa under the NAFTA agreement. No impact on H1B, though. Also, for GC purposes the country of "chargeability" is the country of birth, not the country of citizenship. So again, no impact on GC as well.