Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My PD is July 23, 2003 (Colorado RIR - EB3), and I received my 45 day letter Oct 30th...
so the good news is you should recieve it soon... bad news is nothing made it to regional from state, so we'll probably be at the tail end of the Labor certification curve... Go colorado!!! sticking with the tradition of being last!!!
FS...

setram said:
Hi All,

My petition (RIR/EB3) was filed on April 29, 2003 in Colorado. Never made to Regional.

I know its too early to expect 45 day letter.

SeTRaM

PD: 12/2002 No Certification yet!

CA RIR/EB2
ETA Case: D-04321-XXXXX
PD: 12/2002
45 Day Letter: 03/2005

xxxyyyzzz said:
Folks:

Is there anyone else out there who has still not got certified

here are the details of my application

MI RIR/EB3
ETA Case: D-05005-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: 02/2005
screenshot shows status as blank

is there a way to find out whether the LC has been certified?

How Can It Be?

how can it be that when asking for screenshot they dont send the status of the case.?does this mean the case is closed ? my employer just responded to 45 day letter?
is it just in this case or nowadays they dont send status of the case.HELP.
PD 5/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people are abusing the system (Not You) and they closed this door. I read lot of people posting that the status field is blank.

Chocolate said:
how can it be that when asking for screenshot they dont send the status of the case.?does this mean the case is closed ? my employer just responded to 45 day letter?
PD 5/2004

LCHopeful said:

CA RIR/EB2
ETA Case: D-04321-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: 03/2005

Did you ask your lawyer to check the status?

GC_DJ said:
I think people are abusing the system (Not You) and they closed this door. I read lot of people posting that the status field is blank.

Yup, they are not including the case status anymore.

status field in screenshot

Chocolate,

If you browse thru this forum, the BECs stoped providing case status in screenshot since approx. mid-sept, if they reply the screenshot requests at all. Personally, I sent screenshot twice, the first time they responded in half hour with full info in Aug, but the second time (Oct.) they just plainly said the email was for H1B 7th yr ext, not for status checkup. We need to pursue a better way with BECs to the check status.

You are lucky to receive 45DL with a May'04 PD whereas a quite few others with '03 PD are still waiting theirs. May you share where was your case filed from and did it made to the DOL regional office?

Chocolate said:
PD 5/2004

Thanks

i-for-a-change said:
Chocolate,

If you browse thru this forum, the BECs stoped providing case status in screenshot since approx. mid-sept, if they reply the screenshot requests at all. Personally, I sent screenshot twice, the first time they responded in half hour with full info in Aug, but the second time (Oct.) they just plainly said the email was for H1B 7th yr ext, not for status checkup. We need to pursue a better way with BECs to the check status.

You are lucky to receive 45DL with a May'04 PD whereas a quite few others with '03 PD are still waiting theirs. May you share where was your case filed from and did it made to the DOL regional office?

My case was filed from IL .it was a surprise to me also that my case reached regional . i only came to know about it from screen shot otherwise all along i thought it is in state only.i dont know when it made it to regional. as when i called up state labor department they said case was transferred to backlog center .
when do u think i will get my labor according to DBEC processing cases right now.i am not from retrogressed countries so i am waiting to get EAD as then i am somewhere in this GC race.

People are urged to continue their efforts to contact the members of the Congress.

11/10/2005: How S. 1932 Will Help Deficit Reduction, the Goal of H.R. 4241?

Members of the House of Representatives, the Senate bill, S. 1932, not only helps the America to recruit the brightests, to retain the brightest and protect our technologies against international competitors, and to keep the jobs in the U.S. and not to outsource our jobs, but also will help to reduce the nation's deficit upto $150,000,000.00.
Senate bill proposes to impose $500.00 additional I-140 filing fee for EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3. Considering the fact that the numbers for EB-4 and EB-5 are negligible, the total numbers may run upto close to 140,000 a year.
Senate bill proposes to impose $500.00 additional I-140 filing fees for 90,000 recaptured EB immigrant visa numbers.
Senate bill proposed to impose $500.00 addtional H-1B filing fees for 90,000 recaptured H-1B visa numbers.
The Senate immigration recapture part of the S.1932 is a winner for America and for the Congress from the four corners of the common sense! Please amend the H.R. 4241 to add this part (Section 8001 and 8002) of the Senate bill to Section 5100 to the House bill, H.R. 4241.
11/10/2005: H.R. 4241 Likely Tabled on the Floor Today

Republican House Majority Leader, Blunt says GOP takes this to the floor on Thursday. The chance for this bill is improving as the sticky issue relating to the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil and gas drilling and to ease restrictions on offshore drilling may be removed from the bill. Currently, this issue is considered to be a roadblock to passage of the bill, but potential removal of this provision is likely to pave a way to passage of this bill, not necessarily today but when the House returns next Monday. There are not too many days left before the Congressional session will be over for this session. If the House passes this bill, H.R. 4241, there is a good chance that H.R. 4241 and S. 1932 may go to the conference before the Congress will go into recess. People are urged to continue their efforts to contact the members of the Congress.

Guys
I am from Colorado too.. with Oct 03 PD/EB2 RIR.. no sign of 45 day letter yet... looks like they have put the colorado boxes in some corner and have never bothered to open it.

When, When, When

My PD is 10/2003, I hope I hear the good news soon.
We had requested for status but DBEC refuse to give any status.
What to do? How long to wait?
I hope I hear the good news soon.

ssv515, Please post info at Tracker thread

Please post your info to the thread "BEC Priority DateTracker" being well maintained by Justwatching at
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=129&pp=15.

There are other 8 coloradans with PD ranging from 1/1/02.

By posting there , it will help us to track better.
thanks

ssv515 said:
Guys
I am from Colorado too.. with Oct 03 PD/EB2 RIR.. no sign of 45 day letter yet... looks like they have put the colorado boxes in some corner and have never bothered to open it.

Please read this to solve the slow process of Backlog reduction centre

Dear Folks;
Yesterday I was talking to one person who comes to our church and it happens that he is the right hand man of Mike Dewine Senator of Ohio.
I told him about the Retrogression issue which Mike Dewine fully support.
I also told him about the DOL mess and the Dallas and Philli backlogg how people are suffering about the Labor which was filed at 2001 to 2004 and how people get the labor within 45 days under PERM. It is unfair. He was not sure about this problem which we are facing at DOL. He told me that he can personally take care of my case which is of no use , this is a system problem, not an individual problem.
Here is what he suggested to me.
He promised that he will write a letter to Secretary for Department of Labor and Homeland secretary to look into matter which can be stamped by Senator. That will not solve the problem , they will surely write to us back with 10 different problem which they are facing to solve the backlogg . If all or atleast 10-15 the senators write this letter to above two people, then they will look into the problem and can pressure the department or can fund more money to speed up . They have to speed up the process or at least give the status of what is happening.

If at least 10-15 senators write the letter regarding the problem then the issue will get noticed. It is not a bill or Constitutional change which needs lots of supports.

It is the problem of accountability? No one is responsible for this slow process?
We need to raise the issue?

Think if the regional case which is just a review to the application which may not take more than 5-10 mintues is taking almost a year, then think about the State cases which is more complicated. If we do not do something at this time, we may get the Labor once we become grandpa or grandma or we are are in a death bed. BEC always can come up with an excuse for not processing the application.
Think about your work, if you do not want to work in a day, you can come up with 1000 of excuses for not working.

Oh yes of course. The status was RIR a few months ago. But then I'm not very surprised, after reading some of the posts over here, of people with PDs in 2002 who still haven't received approval notices. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

UG. said:
Did you ask your lawyer to check the status?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Sent the Message

Subject:

Please amend the H.R. 4241 to add this part (Section 8001 and 8002) of the Senate bill

Members of the House of Representatives, the Senate bill, S. 1932, not
only helps the America to recruit the brightests, to retain the
brightest and protect our technologies against international competitors, and to keep the jobs in the U.S. and not to outsource our jobs, but also will
help to reduce the nation's deficit upto $150,000,000.00. Senate bill
proposes to impose $500.00 additional I-140 filing fee for EB-1, EB-2,
and EB-3. Considering the fact that the numbers for EB-4 and EB-5 are
negligible, the total numbers may run upto close to 140,000 a year.
Senate bill proposes to impose $500.00 additional I-140 filing fees for
90,000 recaptured EB immigrant visa numbers. Senate bill proposed to
impose $500.00 addtional H-1B filing fees for 90,000 recaptured H-1B
visa numbers. The Senate immigration recapture part of the S.1932 is a
winner for America and for the Congress from the four corners of the common
sense! Please amend the H.R. 4241 to add this part (Section 8001 and
8002) of the Senate bill to Section 5100 to the House bill, H.R. 4241.

Sincerely,

[NAME] [PHONE]

Any suggestions please

Hello Friends,

i dont know whether it is right forum to post. sorry for that.

I got an offer from a company , they say they have approved I140.

They are willing to substitue for me.

My present company LC is pending at PBEC from Oct 2003.(Regional-RIR)

My sixth year h1b will be over by March 2006. My present company already filed for 7th year H1B extension.

The new company is saying they can get three years H1B extension based on Approved I140 they have.

I dont know how they can do that, is it possible? please let me know.

This is the message i got from new company:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The priority date of this labor is Sep 2004, and its EB3. There has been
talks that suggest, that both EB2 and EB3 might become current again in
next 3-4 months(so there is no difference between EB2 and EB3 now, even
now both are pushed back to almost same date)

On the basis of this approved I-140, we can do 3 years of
H1B extension.
You will not be anymore dependent on his current GC or labor or h1B(what
ever extension), you will now be dependent on this
approved labor/I-140, and will get immediately 3 years extension on H1B

We will not be interested to apply this I-140 for anyone, who wants us to
wait, and join. very soon, a new law is almost finalized, where
labor/I-140 cannot be substituted.
------------------------------------------------------------

please advice.

Thanks