Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

UG, you can try asking your lawyer to request a Screen shot from dBEC. dBEC might not delete the status field if the request comes from your lawyer.
What do you think?

How Long to Receive Screenshot?

How long does it usually take to receive a response to request for a screenshot? If I don't get a response within a couple days should I send another request?

Thank for your help

Is anybody's labor from old Denver Regional office that were sent to Dallas BEC ever got approved till now (northwestern states)?

Is there any restriction on applying h1b extensions with 4 months in advance ? My attorney said he had sent some with 5 months advance and they got returned 2 months later as sent too early. Anybody have info on this, thanks.

not ture

gcseeker2002 said:
Is there any restriction on applying h1b extensions with 4 months in advance ? My attorney said he had sent some with 5 months advance and they got returned 2 months later as sent too early. Anybody have info on this, thanks.

H1 Extension can be applied before 6 months of expiration.( i.e.<= 180 days are remaining.)

H1 extension

GCCovet said:
H1 Extension can be applied before 6 months of expiration.( i.e.<= 180 days are remaining.)

you can apply for h1-b extension within 6 months from expiry.
i applied 5 months before and got approval from dallas

Screen shot from DBEC.

Have any of you guys got screen shot from DBEC recently? I've tried couple of times, but haven't received any response. But PBEC replies immediately(less than 3 hours time) with the screen shot. I wonder what I have to do for getting the screen shot from DBEC. BTW, Screen shot from PBEC doesn't show the case status.

Hi,
My Labor was filed from South Dakota - PD - Aug 08, 2003 - Still waiting - Is there anybody who filed from SD who got any approvals recently? Also how can i see the tracker?

Thanks
Vathsan

vathsanns said:
Hi,
My Labor was filed from South Dakota - PD - Aug 08, 2003 - Still waiting - Is there anybody who filed from SD who got any approvals recently? Also how can i see the tracker?

Thanks
Vathsan

Did your case got cleared in State before it got shipped to BEC

Yes - it did - I got a screen shot a while ago where the case source was mentioned - Regional and it was status "RIR" - 4 months ago.

Vathsan

vathsanns said:
Yes - it did - I got a screen shot a while ago where the case source was mentioned - Regional and it was status "RIR" - 4 months ago.

Vathsan

You might get soon... From the updates in the forum, people with PD's 01,02 and 03(untill Oct '03) (Regional RIR) are posting they got approved...

interchip54 said:
How long does it usually take to receive a response to request for a screenshot? If I don't get a response within a couple days should I send another request?

Thank for your help

You may not get the response from DBEC, try sending the same request to PBEC. You might get the response soon.

-Mjee

:)Any one with Nov 2004 PD receive a 45 day letter yet...please post

---------------------------
PD - 11-23-04
RD - ?
ETA Case#05214 -xxxxx
Screen shot info:
Case source : state
type: RIR
State: MI

ScreenShot

Hi All,
What are mail id's DBEC & PBEC for getting screen shots. I sent couple of requests to DBEC recently. No responce. I got screenshot 3months back(thru attorney for 7th extension) from DBEC which says case status: data review and case source:NIL. My case is state cleared from IL and sent to chicago regional then DBEC. My lawyer told they had repleid 45Letter a month back. I like to see what is the status now.
Will there be any issues of requesting screen shots personally?.

Hi All,

My petition (RIR/EB3) was filed on April 29, 2003 in Colorado. Never made to Regional.

I know its too early to expect 45 day letter.

SeTRaM

PD December 2002

Folks:

Is there anyone else out there who has still not got certified

here are the details of my application

MI RIR/EB3
ETA Case: D-05005-XXXXX
PD: 12/2002
45 Day Letter: 02/2005
screenshot shows status as blank

is there a way to find out whether the LC has been certified?

I'm with you.

Screenshot : Checked on 10/03/2003
Case Status: RIR
PD: 08/12/2003
ETA Number: D-05005-1****
Case Source: Region
Type: RIR
Michigan

Still waiting to hear......... :mad:

July 04

My PD is July 04 still no 45 day letter.. :mad:

vladys said: