Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Any body from TX whose PD is Sep 2003 got their approvals ? I'm wondering if it is only IL which is receiving all the approvals well in to Oct..

Pd&rd

tuchicago said:
Hi all,

I'm a new user, and I'd like to ask some basic questions. Please tell me what does PD and RD mean? This will really help me to post future Q&A. Thanks! :confused:

PD (Priority Date) - The date your case was first filled (state level)
RD - Date the case was transferred from state to the Regional office.

I hope this helps.

UG. said:
PD (Priority Date) - The date your case was first filled (state level)
RD - Date the case was transferred from state to the Regional office.

I hope this helps.

U.G, Did you check out with your lawyer if you have received the approval for your LC. Illinois applications with PD in OCt are receiving the approvals.

Nursing Profession?

sfmars said:
This guy got approval and he says that he did not get 45 day letter.
It is very strange his PD 10/2003 MI. As I know MI SWA stopped to clear cases with PD 09/2003.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1292567&postcount=550

The question is if we can consider that DBEC started to approve SWA cases ?

I think this person is in Nursing Profession. I guess their category is different.
How come SWA Cases from 2001/ 2002 and early 2003 are not certified?

Delicateone said:
I think this person is in Nursing Profession. I guess their category is different.
He may not be in the nursing profession. If you see his message, it says he cann't apply 485, but the nursing profession category is NOT in the retrogression limit.

Nurses DO NOT NEED LC

Delicateone said:

Nurses and Physical Therapists DO NOT NEED Labor Certification.
They file I140 and I485 concurrently.

It is the law. There is serious shortage in nurses. It is previleged category.
Some Hospitals firing doctors to get nurses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like another factor in FIFO is the region from which your case was transfered.Only BECs know the factor that decides the order of the region.

davidyee said:
Ok, my case status is already RIR for a loooong time, according to your theory, it should be in FIFO. However, it is still not approved yet. BTW my PD is July, 2001. any thoughts?
Thanks
:confused:

DesiGCMirage said:
U.G, Did you check out with your lawyer if you have received the approval for your LC. Illinois applications with PD in OCt are receiving the approvals.

Not yet, I will wait a few more days then call. I know of others in this forum with sept PD who have not received approval.

DoNotWorry said:
PD 9/17/2003, CA/EB2/RIR.

Hope, I will here soon.

I got a query on state level for explanation on business requirement for master's degree. My employer responded and then it moved to Region level on 8/15/2004
mine is 9/17/03 - still waiting.

PD Dec'2003

hello Sunofeast_GC

My PD is Dec'2003 and my ETA # starts with D-05145-XXXX and also replied my 45 day letter in June'2005.

I am surprised....have you check your status?

Please see my singnature.

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert
45 days letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

sunofeast_GC said:
mine is APR-03 - still waiting

RajWaitingonLCA

RajWaitingonLCA said:
hello Sunofeast_GC

My PD is Dec'2003 and my ETA # starts with D-05145-XXXX and also replied my 45 day letter in June'2005.

I am surprised....have you check your status?

Please see my singnature.

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX (145TH DAY OF 2005 is May'25th'2005) case has been entered into Dallas Backlog center per expert

RajWaitingonLCA,

Since I don't need to file 7th years extension now, I have not checked the status, I asked my attorney to inquire about my case but they said "Your AEC is still pending with DOL. there is NO inquiry system for DOL at this time" so don't know what can I do...

Thanks,

Original ETA delayed

My company received a copy of the cover letter mentioning the labor approval but the lawyer has still not received the original approved ETA yet (it has been more than a month now)

Anyone else facing the same situation...

TX - RIR/EB2
PD : April 2003
Approval received date : Oct 3, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
infaith said:
My company received a copy of the cover letter mentioning the labor approval but the lawyer has still not received the original approved ETA yet (it has been more than a month now)

Anyone else facing the same situation...

Could you provide more details about your case kind of PD/RD and State where you have filed from and some digits of your case number?

we 3 with close dates

sunofeast_GC and RajWaitingonLCA,
I think we 3 are with close times I guess. I have also not checked status as I am ignorant of all these. My lawyer filed 7th year extension and got the approval; but he has used the DOL transfer notice and 45day letter notice as proof to show that it has been pending for 365 days for H1b entension.

Look at my times in signature.

sunofeast_GC said:
RajWaitingonLCA,

Since I don't need to file 7th years extension now, I have not checked the status, I asked my attorney to inquire about my case but they said "Your AEC is still pending with DOL. there is NO inquiry system for DOL at this time" so don't know what can I do...

Thanks,

msgc2003

hello msgc2003

trust me I can't wait ro hear from my Attorney....but still I need to wait for another 2 months...

Let's see...

Thanks for your reply.

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004

msgc2003 said:
sunofeast_GC and RajWaitingonLCA,
I think we 3 are with close times I guess. I have also not checked status as I am ignorant of all these. My lawyer filed 7th year extension and got the approval; but he has used the DOL transfer notice and 45day letter notice as proof to show that it has been pending for 365 days for H1b entension.

Look at my times in signature.

davidyee said:
Ok, my case status is already RIR for a loooong time, according to your theory, it should be in FIFO. However, it is still not approved yet. BTW my PD is July, 2001. any thoughts?
Thanks
:confused:

as per other people and also what i have seen...
if your case cleared state and was pending in Regional before it was sent to BPC and your labor filing was RIR( and NOT TR) then you you get in FIFO..
look up your screenshot and see what these three fields are.
Processing type , Course source and Case Status. If these three are RIR, Region and RIR respectively then I would assume that FIFO is applied.
else it waits...

Can we find case status in DOL's database?

I came to open 2004 database listed on DOL web as below and find my case status and other cases with status as "Certified" or denied. My case is RIR and is with DBEC but also listed as PERM. Wonder if your case are included. It seems we don't have to ask 7th year extention screenshot to see the case stauts. try it out.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx