Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

i agree

s_chicago said:
Anybody has any idea in what basis Dallas BEC is sending 45-day letter? Not according to PD for sure. Looks like TX, CA, OK, OH, IL, MN people got letter.
Any thoughts?

yes now MI people are receiving 45 day letter

Hi Skapa
As per your information, if you don't hear from them by 20March then you should contact them as BEC has said that wait for 90 days after repplying for 45 days letter.
It does look like you will first few one who will get approvals.
Good luck to you.
Kindly let us know when you get one.

skapa said:
Hello Frineds,

Here are my case details:

Case: RIR Dallas/TX
SD - 06/25/2002
PD - 02/14/2003
45 day Letter receive - Dec' 17 2004
45 replied to BEC - Dec' 20 2004
ETA Case No: D-04280-132XX

It' almost more than 2 months since we replied to Dallas BEC. No information from Dallas BEC. Guys any idea on BEC approvals with my date. It seems I might be in first batch in labor approval.

Tanks
suds

So, TX, CA, OK, OH, IL, MN and MI people getting 45 day letters. On what basis Dallas BEC is sending letter? Any thoughts?
FYI,

PD is April 7, 04 from Iowa was sent to Chicago on Oct' 04.
No letter was issued and
No case # has been assigned.

Any 45 days letter in Colorado

Folks,

Please post if anyone recd the 45 days letters ??

thanks,
Non-RIR April 2002 CO

Hi, Whyallthis,

Thanks for your valuble information. That means I can expect approval with in 2 weeks.

-suds

delayed but received 45-d letter

delayed but received 45-d letter:

Texas, RIR, non-IT
state received: 8/02
federal received: 2/03
45-d letter dated: 2/02/05
45-d letter post-marked: 2/02/05
45-d letter received: 2/28/05
ETA Case#: D-04266-05***

Hi
I mean to say that BEC has told all the people to wait for 90 days after answering the 45 days letter before doing any inquiry.
And from the previous messages in this forum, looks like your the first few one who got the letter early and applied early. So probably you might hear from them sooner than others.
Good luck to you again.

IMP: I am not a Lawyer or official of Labor department so my information is gathered from this forum only.
skapa said:
Hi, Whyallthis,

Thanks for your valuble information. That means I can expect approval with in 2 weeks.

-suds

Got my 45 day letter

My DOL receive date is June 2004.
My employer got the DOL letter today, and the print date is Feb 25.
Thanks

I got the letter in Mid Feb..

My attorney sent it off. She told me that my files have moved to the Pennsylvania backlog center.

My federal case was being handled at SF DOL. 12/03 AFAIK.

Can anyone tell me when I can expect the result?

Thanks.

---
I've fallen out of touch with the whole GC process. Can someone point me to a site where I can see what to expect after labour cert (whenever that happens!)?

I doubt it...

Whyallthis said:
Hi Skapa
As per your information, if you don't hear from them by 20March then you should contact them as BEC has said that wait for 90 days after repplying for 45 days letter.
It does look like you will first few one who will get approvals.
Good luck to you.
Kindly let us know when you get one.

The processing is not based on the date you got the 45 day letter, It is based on PD. Skapas PD is June 2002 far too much late in the FIFO to be processed as the first few cases.

Thx
ZB

Hi ZB,

"June 2002 far too much late in the FIFO to be processed as the first few cases" ???? can provide me more detail.

- suds

Fifo

Zany,
FIFO based off PD ? So the people who received 45 letters doesnt mean their cases will be first to be processed.There is lot of confusion sorrounding this.My PD is July-2001 and yet to receive any letter, since INDIANA SWA is not currently being processed.Can I please know the source of your information regarding FIFO?

Thank you.

Hi,

I am new to this thread.

My CA RIR priority date is in July 2002 and DOL received date is in Jul 2003 and I have not received 45-day letter.

Does anyone know if there is a target date for BEC to finish sending all 45-day letters?

Are MI people recieving 45 day letters?

med2005 said:
yes now MI people are receiving 45 day letter

Did any MI people receive 45 day letters? I did not see any postings related to this. Please do post it so that it will help everyone.

Thanks,
karnish

Whyallthis said:
Hi
I mean to say that BEC has told all the people to wait for 90 days after answering the 45 days letter before doing any inquiry.
And from the previous messages in this forum, looks like your the first few one who got the letter early and applied early. So probably you might hear from them sooner than others.
Good luck to you again.

IMP: I am not a Lawyer or official of Labor department so my information is gathered from this forum only.

It is true you Need to wait for 90days for Next Inquiry after you send replies.
But processing starts on earliest PD and reciept recieved letters

eg.Pd jan 2004 allready replied 45 days letter will not get priority over a PD jan 2003 which replied just few days back.

What happens is even thougg the later Pd is on top of Q untill the next case is entered with earliest PD.

Guys,

I dont think it is going to work like that....
They can not just wait for all the 45 day letters to be responded to before they start processing.. Going by this logic, they will wait for 45 days after sending out the last 45 day letter and then start processing based on PD...

IT makes sense that they start processing on a certain date decided by them. The PD as of that date will decide which cases are to be processed.
Their System is designed to update the FIFO queue with every 45 day letter response they receive...

So, it is a dynamic FIFO queue, they will pick up the cases which would be at the top on that particular moment when they pull a case out !

any untouched case will have a risk of moving back in the FIFO depending on arrivals of more responses....

gogia said:
Guys,

I dont think it is going to work like that....
They can not just wait for all the 45 day letters to be responded to before they start processing.. Going by this logic, they will wait for 45 days after sending out the last 45 day letter and then start processing based on PD...

IT makes sense that they start processing on a certain date decided by them. The PD as of that date will decide which cases are to be processed.
Their System is designed to update the FIFO queue with every 45 day letter response they receive...
So, it is a dynamic FIFO queue, they will pick up the cases which would be at the top on that particular moment when they pull a case out !

any untouched case will have a risk of moving back in the FIFO depending on arrivals of more responses....

how you know that??

Statistics

Using the tracker at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Dallas BEC

The consolidated tracker currently has 106 entries, 58 (55%) have received 45-day letters.

Dallas DOL cases: 27 Received 45-day letters: 25 (93%)

San Francisco DOL cases: 61 Received 45-day letters: 38 (62%) Note: These numbers include SF cases in both Dallas and Philly BECs as well as those that don't know where their cases will end up.

Chicago DOL cases: 36 Received 45-day letters: 10 (28%)

The tracker also has cases transferred from California SWA (1), Colorado SWA (1), Indiana SWA (9), Michigan SWA (1), Minnesota SWA (2)

The following people have received 45-day letters but did not post case no (or I can't find it). If you can volunteeer the the first 5 (or better yet 7) numbers of your new BEC case no. you can help others. Please post or send me a private message.

scorp29,ruthcai321, dawnbell, Zany_Brany, cadesi, ves, dallas2005, ACS_78, buckleup1, gcgm, SFDoLRd_082003, benben912, sr2610, rkhirani, ty12, JONNIE76, lalaker, fengying, raguthu, INDBPC, The_Optimist, BipashaDutta, madur, inneedofgc, DoNotWorry, jamiw75, kalpanalulay, dsugandhi, hbcsc153, snvlns, OrangeCounty, sudmoni, ivyperfume, nylabor, aggie2000

please add my case number

JustWatching said:
Using the tracker at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Dallas BEC

The consolidated tracker currently has 106 entries, 58 (55%) have received 45-day letters.

Dallas DOL cases: 27 Received 45-day letters: 25 (93%)

San Francisco DOL cases: 61 Received 45-day letters: 38 (62%) Note: These numbers include SF cases in both Dallas and Philly BECs as well as those that don't know where their cases will end up.

Chicago DOL cases: 36 Received 45-day letters: 10 (28%)

The tracker also has cases transferred from California SWA (1), Colorado SWA (1), Indiana SWA (9), Michigan SWA (1), Minnesota SWA (2)

The following people have received 45-day letters but did not post case no (or I can't find it). If you can volunteeer the the first 5 (or better yet 7) numbers of your new BEC case no. you can help others. Please post or send me a private message.

scorp29,ruthcai321, dawnbell, Zany_Brany, cadesi, ves, dallas2005, ACS_78, buckleup1, gcgm, SFDoLRd_082003, benben912, sr2610, rkhirani, ty12, JONNIE76, lalaker, fengying, raguthu, INDBPC, The_Optimist, BipashaDutta, madur, inneedofgc, DoNotWorry, jamiw75, kalpanalulay, dsugandhi, hbcsc153, snvlns, OrangeCounty, sudmoni, ivyperfume, nylabor, aggie2000

My case number D-05005-10###

Thanks for your work