Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

woowww, your state was so fast!!! good for you.
mine stayed at state level for almost 3 years.
psmurthy said:
state-Kansas
PD-I think June 1st 2004
DOL- June 23 2004
RIR
ETA Case Number= D-05005-10***
Letter Mailing Date-Feb 25 2005

45 day letter

hi

PD - 07/01/01
EB3
non rir
CA

Anybody who is the same timeframe as i am, any luck foryou. have you reced it if so when did u receive it

Also i want to know is there anyway to check the status

gp111 said:
Letters are not send out by PD ... & many many cases entered in 2004 have not received the letters yet (total 55K cases ware entered in to BEC database in 2004 & only 26K cases have received letters ) so do not worry .. You will get letter some day.. same as me
Hi GP111,
Where did u get ur info and when? One of my friend's lawyer told him that aroud 60k cases were entered and aroud 11k letters were mailed as of jan 24, if u know the timeline for 26 k letters we will know approximately how many letters the BRC's can generate per week. Right now it looks like around 3k letters per week. Looks like several more weeks even for RIR cases.
--murali

Question about labor substitution

If anyone can help me, I'll appreciate it - My labor PD is June 2002 and have recd. the 45 day latter. Now some other employer has an approved labor and is willing to use it for me. First of all, if I go for this, will it jeopardize my existing labor application. And secondly, does anyone know how this wud work in terms of the ease or diffculty of this substitution

Lawyer/HR can Fax the 45 letter

pzgjxr said:
Is the 45-day letter sent by snail-mail?

If so, then in my case the lawyer receives it, sends it on to the company HQ (again snail mail), who then sends it to my supervisor (internal mail).

Then my boss talks to me about it, a week later back it goes the the HQ (internal mail), from where it goes back to the lawyer by snailmail.

From my previous experience with H1-B extensions, assume at best 1 weeks delay betweein the mails.

I've already lost my case even before it began :mad:

BEC->Lawyer (3 days)+ 7 days -> HQ (3 days) + 7days -> Indianapolis (3 days) + 2 days -> HQ (3 days) + 7 days -> Lawyer ( 3 days) + 7 days -> BEC (3 days) = 48 days. Holy S***t!

Can't the response be faxed or emailed to save time? Any experience anybody??

It seems you're not on top of your case. Your Lawyer/HR can rightway Fax their reply. If you already didn't instruct, please do so (not to wait for your/anybody's input to confirm that they wanted to continue)..

Good luck!

fogman1 said:
mnhrdc

3 questions,

1. how do you know the case will be process in the order that PD first, then 45-day letter? Is there really an official guide or memo out there? you know, there are several folks with pretty PD but still without 45-day letter and PD first, 45-day letter second definitely would bring some sort of fairness.

Training GUIDE issued to BEC States that and main intentions of transferring old cases is to give PD as priority

2. how about between Philly and Dallas? do you have idea wheather each center will process on its own or they have a single queue. In later case, Dallas center may process cases with 45-day letter sent from Philly and vice verse.

These centers are operate remotely on a common data base at WashintonDC
on a Single Server and later two other satelite centers will be added ie. SFO and Atlanta. These centers are basically for Data entry and verification and original file holding places. Once the Data is verified, Quality check,and priviling wage is entered for these appln, these will move to RiR or Non-rir Q,
All these things are done through software system and cases will pop up in Q based on PD and completness of casefile will be forwarded for Adjudication for FED Officers who are placed at Phillyand Dallas and other centers.

3. what is the estimated time for them to start processing?

Hard to guess but from Phily thread it is said they start processing for the replies recieved based on PD in the month of March. I hope only trickle may start in April
thank you very much.

IllinoisGC said:
It seems you're not on top of your case. Your Lawyer/HR can rightway Fax their reply. If you already didn't instruct, please do so (not to wait for your/anybody's input to confirm that they wanted to continue)..

Good luck!

Doesn't somebody have to sign the letter (sample attached by zb?)?

My Case No

My case No is D-04320-03***

JustWatching said:
Using the tracker at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Dallas BEC

The consolidated tracker currently has 106 entries, 58 (55%) have received 45-day letters.

Dallas DOL cases: 27 Received 45-day letters: 25 (93%)

San Francisco DOL cases: 61 Received 45-day letters: 38 (62%) Note: These numbers include SF cases in both Dallas and Philly BECs as well as those that don't know where their cases will end up.

Chicago DOL cases: 36 Received 45-day letters: 10 (28%)

The tracker also has cases transferred from California SWA (1), Colorado SWA (1), Indiana SWA (9), Michigan SWA (1), Minnesota SWA (2)

The following people have received 45-day letters but did not post case no (or I can't find it). If you can volunteeer the the first 5 (or better yet 7) numbers of your new BEC case no. you can help others. Please post or send me a private message.

scorp29,ruthcai321, dawnbell, Zany_Brany, cadesi, ves, dallas2005, ACS_78, buckleup1, gcgm, SFDoLRd_082003, benben912, sr2610, rkhirani, ty12, JONNIE76, lalaker, fengying, raguthu, INDBPC, The_Optimist, BipashaDutta, madur, inneedofgc, DoNotWorry, jamiw75, kalpanalulay, dsugandhi, hbcsc153, snvlns, OrangeCounty, sudmoni, ivyperfume, nylabor, aggie2000

pzgjxr said:
Doesn't somebody have to sign the letter (sample attached by zb?)?

Yes, whom ever it is addressed to - have to sign and return (by fax /mail)

FYI - in my case it was the Lawyer.

Dont think so,

I'm also waiting for the letter.

rhythmram said:
Has anyone from Nebraska SESA to Chicago DOL received 45 day letter from Dallas BEC ?

Nebraska to Ch1cago

What about the recent news on murthy.com that the backlog centers are processing their own regions currently, because they still don't have a common standard for all regions?

sashi

madur said:
What about the recent news on murthy.com that the backlog centers are processing their own regions currently, because they still don't have a common standard for all regions?

sashi

Question is HOW RECENT is the Recent News on Murthy.com

great answers, as always. :)

For Q2, even a case with number D-xxxxx doesn't mean it will be adjudicated by Dallas, is that right?

I notice a lot of NY cases were directly from SWA, which means they didn't go through the 1st state stage in the traditional LC process. Will they be in the same queue as those case from DOL and already pass the SWA? To me it looks like adjudicating those SWA cases may take more time.

Also, I would suggest it may be advisable to create a FAQ for hot topic! My feeling is information from gurus, like MNHRDC, GP111..., are usually more updated and accurate than newsletter from some lawyers. And layman like me, from time to time ask similar questions ...

Really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogman1
mnhrdc

3 questions,

1. how do you know the case will be process in the order that PD first, then 45-day letter? Is there really an official guide or memo out there? you know, there are several folks with pretty PD but still without 45-day letter and PD first, 45-day letter second definitely would bring some sort of fairness.

Training GUIDE issued to BEC States that and main intentions of transferring old cases is to give PD as priority

2. how about between Philly and Dallas? do you have idea wheather each center will process on its own or they have a single queue. In later case, Dallas center may process cases with 45-day letter sent from Philly and vice verse.

These centers are operate remotely on a common data base at WashintonDC
on a Single Server and later two other satelite centers will be added ie. SFO and Atlanta. These centers are basically for Data entry and verification and original file holding places. Once the Data is verified, Quality check,and priviling wage is entered for these appln, these will move to RiR or Non-rir Q,
All these things are done through software system and cases will pop up in Q based on PD and completness of casefile will be forwarded for Adjudication for FED Officers who are placed at Phillyand Dallas and other centers.
3. what is the estimated time for them to start processing?

Hard to guess but from Phily thread it is said they start processing for the replies recieved based on PD in the month of March. I hope only trickle may start in April
thank you very much.

Dallas BEC question??

Does anybody over here know if Dallas BEC is going to have an AVM to check the status of pending labor at the BEC???

lalaker
TWC : RD 2/12/2003
DOL TX: RD 9/8/2003
45 day letter: responded 1/5/2005

As per the information gathered from forum and various sites, what I understand is that BEC will first deal with the cases which have been approved by SWA and gone to regional centers and then they will start dealing with the cases which have come from SWA.
So thos of you who have been approved by state and know that cases had gone to regional office should be getting the responce first.