Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sarj said:
I am starting to feel really depressed and worried... :confused: :( :eek:

I have seen quite a few cases with an SF PD of 10/03 who have already received their 45 day letter. In my company, cases with an SF PD of 3/04 and 6/04 have also received their 45 day letters.

Mine being the "oldest" case filed is still in limbo waiting for any news.

I requested my employer to check on the status of my case and have not heard back from them.

Am I the only one left?... anyone else with an SF PD of 10/06/03?

============
SF RD 10/06/03
SF PD 10/06/03
RIR

is your PD 10/06/03 or RD ?? ..

Also you are not the only one there are thousands of SF DOL cases which have not received 45 day letter (with RIR RD of 05/01/03 & later)..

don't worry

My lawyer said only the questional cases get the 45 day letters

sarj said:

I have seen quite a few cases with an SF PD of 10/03 who have already received their 45 day letter. In my company, cases with an SF PD of 3/04 and 6/04 have also received their 45 day letters.

I requested my employer to check on the status of my case and have not heard back from them.

============
SF RD 10/06/03
SF PD 10/06/03
RIR

45 days letter Not Received

I have a RIR case with PD of 02/03/2004 from SanFrancisco SWA . I am not sure if the file is transfered to BEC. Any update is welcome.

Thanks
kkosh

My case is older than your but I'm from SWA-VA (my PD: 4/11/03 & my RD:9/21/04)
i'm not get Love Letter too, when i send email to check my new case number,
they said " my new case number is "NOT YET ASSIGNED"
what's mean??
so scary my case is missing somewhere!! :( :( :(

sarj said:

============
SF RD 10/06/03
SF PD 10/06/03
RIR

MI Cases - 45 day letter ???

Seems like MI cases are not getting 45-day letters. What does that mean?
Are we unlucky or lucky enough to get approvals directly.......

Did anyone from MI get this 45-day letter... Please post it if your state is Mi and you got 45-day letter.....

There are lot of MI people waiting for this news....

Thanks!

Any idea on when the approvals are going to start????

Any idea on when the approvals are going to start????

Some good news from Phili Regional Tracker.

Some good news from Phili Regional Tracker.

BEC Hotline Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

Keep hopes alive.

Thanks

Thanks to www.immigration-law.com

02/25/2005: DOL Transition Guidance for Labor Certification Applications, February 2005

On February 16, 2005, the DOL Deputy Secretary issued the transition guidance for the labor certification application, and the DOL Region V (Chicago) issued its own transition guidance to the SWAs in its jurisdiction on February 18, 2005 as follows:

HQ Transition Guidance
(http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/documents/WDL007-05-att.pdf)

Region V Transition Guidance
(http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/documents/WDL007-05.cfm)

There are all sorts of rumors and confusions in the immigration community on the actual operation of the Backlog Processing Centers in Philadelphia and and Dallas. We want to clarify the following two points:

These Guidances made it clear that the DOL had changed its initial policy reflected in the first Transition Guidance of Bill Carlson, Chief of Foreign Labr Certificaion Division that the cases which were received after January 1, 2005 would be processed by the National Processing Centers. Under the Transition Guidance of the Deputy Secretary, currently all the cases which were received after January 1, 2005 have been shipped and forwarded by the SWAs to the Backlog Processing Centers after the date stamping.
The deadline for filing of current labor certification application under the current law is March 27, 2005 and any cases received by the SWAs after March 27, 2005 will be rejected and returned to the applicants. Some applicants may wish to file the applications, particularly RIR, before the DOL launchs the new system of PERM on March 28, 2005. The TG reminds the last minute filers that the deadline is determined not by the actual physical receipt but by "postmark." Accordingly, in the event that the RIR applications cannot be filed in person or by delivery services sufficiently ahead of time, they should make it sure that it is filed at the Postal Services with the postmark of March 27, 2005.

The name of the new backlog processing offices is one other area which the immigration legal community and immigrant community are confused. For that matter, the DOL itself was confused. It used Backlog Elimination Center, Backlog Reduction Center, and Backlog Processing Center inter-mixedly. It also happened with the USCIS when there was reorganization and BCIS and USCIS were used inter-mixedly by the community as well as the government itself. By now, people should know that the official name of the offices is neither Backlog Elimination Center nor Backlog Reduction Center but Backlog Processing Center.

email address

Is there any email address for the BEC centers where I can check if my case from California SESA was already sent to one of the BECs ?

Thanks

How to Check Status at Dallas BEC?

Hi folks,
What are the information you used to check your LC status at Dalls backlog processing center? Do I have to provide case number? I have company name, dot code and PD in hand, but can't find the case number and the company attorney is not willing to provide the information. Any idea?

Thanks a lot

cice said:
Hi folks,
What are the information you used to check your LC status at Dalls backlog processing center? Do I have to provide case number? I have company name, dot code and PD in hand, but can't find the case number and the company attorney is not willing to provide the information. Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Just send email to status@DAL.DFLC.US

Company name
Alian Name : Last Name. First Name
SWA : xxxx
DOL : xxxxx
PD : xxxxx

Got 45 day letter

California PD : June 2002.
San Francisco RD : June 2003.
Got 45 day letter: Jan 2005.

hope it gets aprroved soon.

all the best to everyone.

PD Sept 28, 2004

My PD is Sept 28, 2004, and SESA is Illinois, Chicago through RIR.
Any idea on the status of the files filed during this date... It looks like the files are moved to Backlog reduction center (Dallas), but I don't have any information. Any idea where Can I call and know the status. Any help will be appreciated. Any body have updates who have filed in September'04? Thanks for your time!

frustrated

:confused: :confused: :confused:
gp111,

can you tell when I can expect my case gets processed? Previously when I was with SF DOL, I could know approximately how long it was gonna take. Now I am totally lost after we are transferred to BEC. This is frustrating...
sigh...

My RD in SF DOL is May 2004. And I got 45-days latter in Jan 5, 2005. RIR/EB2.

Many thanks!

45-day letter and PD

According to what PC Chandra has posted earlier :

BEC Hotline Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

From Phily thread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Does that mean NO FIFO stuff and PD is not 100% reliable for labor certification......

I guess that makes sense on both sides. Most of the people with early labor certifications have to wait in other stages due to retrogressions....

What do you say guys?

My RIR/TX Labor status ?

Hello Frineds,

Here are my case details:

Case: RIR Dallas/TX
SD - 06/25/2002
PD - 02/14/2003
45 day Letter receive - Dec' 17 2004
45 replied to BEC - Dec' 20 2004
ETA Case No: D-04280-132XX

It' almost more than 2 months since we replied to Dallas BEC. No information from Dallas BEC. Guys any idea on BEC approvals with my date. It seems I might be in first batch in labor approval.

Tanks
suds

45 Day Letter

Anybody has any idea in what basis Dallas BEC is sending 45-day letter? Not according to PD for sure. Looks like TX, CA, OK, OH, IL, MN people got letter.
Any thoughts?