Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What happens after the employer send a reply for the 45 day.
Can the certification be expected in the next few months?

upamaka said:
What happens after the employer send a reply for the 45 day.
Can the certification be expected in the next few months?

Mininmum wait period is 90 days
Expect some BEC news only in early April, since earliest replies went during Jan 2005

Amending the labor in Backlog Center

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I have a unique situation with my labor. I filed my labor thru company-A (small start up company) in July 2002 in California. State got approved and it went to San Francisco Regional office in June 2003.

In June 2004, Company-B (its public company) acquired Company-A and Company-B amended my case in Nov'2004 at San Francisco DOL office saying it acquired this startup company would like to continue the labor certification.

Recently Company-A attorney received the 45-day letter from Dallas backlog center, and we gave that letter to Company-B attorney to process it.

Company-B managment/attorney signed & sent that 45-day letter and also enclosed a copy of the amendment papers to the Dallas Backlog center with a cover letter saying, this case has been amended in SFO regional office, please amend this case at your office.

Do you think the Dallas Backlog center will get confused with all these? Is it easy to do this amendment along with this 45-day letter.?

CA RIR
SWA PD - July 2002
San Francisco DOL RD-June 2003

45-day letter

I just learned that my attorney received love letter and got a copy of it. Did anybody else notice that the letter is signed by Cerifying Officer?
Could this mean our cases have been assigned to officers already?

45 Day letter - Illinois labor

IL -RIR
PD - Aug 2003
RD - Jan 2004
Case No: D-05004-09xxx ( does this gives any clue..?)

45 Day letter replied on Feb -15 (original letter dated Feb 10) - Please keep me posted if any one have similar situation and heard some thing worth sharing

Good luck guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gp111 - I'm a late bird to this kind of forum..helped alot

gp111 said:
I am starting this New Thread for Tracking Status of Cases in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

As of Today (Nov. 1, 2004) ..

### San Francisco DOL has fransferred 20K Cases to Both BEC & It has been assumed 10 K of that gone to Dallas. (RIR after May 2003 & Non RIR after Oct 2003).. Letters are expected in next 60 days.

IL - RIR
PD - 12/29/2003
RD - 08/03/2004
Case No: T-05012- XXXX

I have L1-B visa and expires 02/14/2006, i.e. finishing 5 year limit. What are my options, if I didn't get my LC approved before that?
Thanks

45 Letter

Hi all,

Here is my info:

RIR CASE

ETA State level (OHIO) Priority date January 30 2004
Forwarded to Chicago regional office November 1 2004
Received by Chicago regional office November 17 2004
45 day notice received February 13 2005
45 day notice responded February 16 2005
ETA case No. D-05007-12***

Should I expect an answer soon???

Thank you much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Mistake ...

Salema,

Hiya, hope you are doing good. I think thier is something wrong in the BEC number you have given.

D-05007-12***.

Already Dallas had keyed in numbers till 19*** till D-05006, I am little bit confused as how can then they assign a number 12*** for D-05007...

I am sorry, I am just enquiring it. Can you please check your case number again.

Thanks,

salema said:
Hi all,

Here is my info:

RIR CASE

ETA State level (OHIO) Priority date January 30 2004
Forwarded to Chicago regional office November 1 2004
Received by Chicago regional office November 17 2004
45 day notice received February 13 2005
45 day notice responded February 16 2005
ETA case No. D-05007-12***

Should I expect an answer soon???

Thank you much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kanjoos,

My case number is D-05010-13***. There could be some other logic in assigning those last 5 digits.

Thanks.

Priority date = Sept 23, 2003, Ohio
Receipt date = October 2004, Chicago DOL
Status = received and replied to 45-day letter from Dallas BPC dated February 9, 2005.

Kanjoos said:
Salema,

Hiya, hope you are doing good. I think thier is something wrong in the BEC number you have given.

D-05007-12***.

Already Dallas had keyed in numbers till 19*** till D-05006, I am little bit confused as how can then they assign a number 12*** for D-05007...

I am sorry, I am just enquiring it. Can you please check your case number again.

Thanks,

45-Day letter not recieved yet

Just talked to my lawyer and they didnot recieve any letter from BEC yet.
Did anyone with the same criteria(same PD, state etc ) recieved this letter from BEC?

RIR - EB2

NO mistake

Hi Kanjoos,

No, there was not a mistake, it is D-05007-12***.

Number assignment might be different for cases that have been approved at the state level?

Or some cases were received earlier than others in the Dallas BEC?

Just a wild guess!!!

Salema

My appologies....

Yep yep yep, u guys are righto...I was in my la la land, my appologies.

I think 05005 had dates of 09***, so its perfectly correct that 05007 has dates of 12***.

05012 has dates 19***.

I think I still had long weekend hangover till tuesday morning, when I wrote that message.

Thank you,

salema said:
Hi Kanjoos,

No, there was not a mistake, it is D-05007-12***.

Number assignment might be different for cases that have been approved at the state level?

Or some cases were received earlier than others in the Dallas BEC?

Just a wild guess!!!

Salema

mine is 05012, but my number is 22***.

I think the data was certainly migrated, not manually entered into BEc.
Kanjoos said:
Yep yep yep, u guys are righto...I was in my la la land, my appologies.

I think 05005 had dates of 09***, so its perfectly correct that 05007 has dates of 12***.

05012 has dates 19***.

I think I still had long weekend hangover till tuesday morning, when I wrote that message.

Thank you,

Nopes...

Data is being entered and not migrated.

D05012 had numbers from 18*** - 23*** so , your dates are perfectly inline. It may take 7-10 days for u to get letter from BEC.

lavendersummer said:
mine is 05012, but my number is 22***.

I think the data was certainly migrated, not manually entered into BEc.

ICARUS is missing??

Icarus,

Are you missing?? We have not got any updates recently from you. For us, you have more knowledge than any attorneys and websites or USCIS.

We wait for your postings eagerly.

Few questions is , now that the analysis has started, when first cases be expected to be cleared???

Thanks in advance.
Kanjoos

what makes you think they manually entered the cases?

Kanjoos said:

D05012 had numbers from 18*** - 23*** so , your dates are perfectly inline. It may take 7-10 days for u to get letter from BEC.

Have you deciphered the numbering?

Kanjoos,
Seems you have identified some logic to the numbering. Can you explain how you can predict when to expect 45-day letter based on the last five digit number? It will be very useful for those of us who have the number but not the letter yet. Thanks.
BTW, Icarus made a posting indicating he's getting out of this forum.

Kanjoos said:

Received Case number

After 7 days I got the reply back from BEC Dallas

Case number : D-05010-14***
State MN
PD -16-Dec-2003
RD - 17-May-2004
Waiting for 45 Days letter .

Kanjoos,

What is the logic behind number -14***. When do you think I will get the letter.