Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

case status = date review?

anyone from CA with case status= data review?
PD 05/21/03 , CA /RIR/EB3

Regards
M

june_16 said:
hi all..
Q1) CA EB3/ RIR, cleared state.
pd 05/21/03.. screen shot says.. case status= data review? 45DL replied back in Feb'05....anybody in the same boat?what should we do?

Q2) The original 750A/B application filed with PD 05/21/03 has some typo error..
.. how can i resolve these errors?

Q3) if i apply through perm now, will i be able to keep my original PD?

Did you talk to your lawyer about it?
It does seem out of step with the way things were moving.

If possible, have your lawyer write/call BEC.
indio0617 said:
I have seen it changing from T to D. (T is when it is in abbreviated data entry stage) But this is baffling....

immi24 said:
Did you talk to your lawyer about it?
It does seem out of step with the way things were moving.

If possible, have your lawyer write/call BEC.

This really worries me. I left our lawyer voicemail about it and sent him an email also. I will let you know what he says. Thanks for the info/advice.

12th Sept'03 Labor Approved

Hi,

My husband's ETA 750 got approved. We recd. call from our lawyer.

PD: 12th Sept'03
RD: 19th Aug'04,Chicago
ETA Case NO.: D-05004***
Case Status: Approved on 17th Oct'05

Thanks! :)

dolly09 said:
Hi,

My husband's ETA 750 got approved. We recd. call from our lawyer.

PD: 12th Sept'03
RD: 19th Aug'04,Chicago
ETA Case NO.: D-05004***
Case Status: Approved on 17th Oct'05

Thanks! :)
HI Dolly09, Can you tell me the two more digits of Case # after the 04 mine is also same PD Just curious to know...where they are.

Thanks
Vijay0101

vgans said:
Dolly09..CONGRATULATIONS!!! If I may.....

Vijay0101: It is 09. I got it from JUSTWATCHING great spreadsheet.
vgans

Thanks to all you guys for keeping the spreadsheet updated.

Thanks
Vijay0101

vgans said:
Dolly09..CONGRATULATIONS!!! If I may.....

Vijay0101: It is 09. I got it from JUSTWATCHING great spreadsheet.

what's the link to the spreadsheet i forgot...vgans is rite..its 09

INGC said:
I had my H1B 7th Year extension stamped at Ottawa US consulate on October 11th 2005. My Labor is pending at BEC, i have filled 'YES' to filing of Immigration petition.

There were no questions asked about pending labor. All they asked was are you working for same employer ?
My earlier visa stampings were for same employer.

Goodluck.

Thanks

I recently filled the DS-156 form while getting an appointment for H1B extension into 8th year at the Delhi Consulate . I went through the New site, www.vfs-usa.co.in. This web-site needs you to fill this form before you goto the consulate for an appointment.
To the Immigration related question, I have mentioned "NO" even though my Labor is pending . Will this create a potential problem ?.

skganji said:
I recently filled the DS-156 form while getting an appointment for H1B extension into 8th year at the Delhi Consulate . I went through the New site, www.vfs-usa.co.in. This web-site needs you to fill this form before you goto the consulate for an appointment.
To the Immigration related question, I have mentioned "NO" even though my Labor is pending . Will this create a potential problem ?.

It will not create a problem.

For immigration related question on DS-156, one must answer "YES" only if one's I-140 is pending. If labor is pending, the answer will be "NO".

Hope this helps!

Got 45 Day Letter

Hi All,

I got a email from my lawyer saying that they recd. a 45 day letter from Dallas Backlog Processing Center and they have replied to it, nothing more.

My LC was applied in July 2001 and was put in pending early 2003 in the state of California.

Do you guys know whether they issue RFE in my cases or will be it be just cleared. And how long is the approval taking after reply to 45 day letter considering that no RFE is issued.

Thanks,
Deewana.

GCOnly said:
Thanks UG and INGC for your responses. I am still confused. So, I will seek a professional advice anyway on what I need to fill out in the DS156 form about filing of Immigration Petition on my behalf.

GCOnly:
Couple of details, hope this will help you out.

1. Answer to the above question will be a NO. Chennai consulate officers helped me fill that form (I am sure they know what they were talking about)

2. I recently went for 7th year stamping. They didn't give me too much trouble, but my wife's finger printing didn't go through because of an allergy problem in her hand. My daughter is a US citizen and any execuse didn't help her. They asked us to come back in 2 weeks and the only option was for me to extend my vacation. So US citizen trick will not help you in way, its my experience.

3. Carry all the required documents. Don't assume anything and you should be fine.

Good luck to you.

Please add my case in the tracker

EB-2, RIR
State: Indiana
PD: 9/4/2002
Regional: never made it
45 Day letter received: 9/?/05
45 Day letter replied: 9/?/05

Thanks!

hi VGANS

I am not sure whether myne is gone to regional or not. I think it might have gone in the last mminute to chigao and then Dallas. I did'nt get any info from either from my employer or lawyer

Yeah ! My Labor got approve

have been a Silent reader in this wonderful Portal. Today I recieved an email from my Lawyer that my labor has been approve.
Below are my information:

PD: Sep-09-2003
State Cleared on: Aug-2004

45 day letter recieved : Feb 24 2005
45 day letter replied : Feb 28 2005

ETA Case number: D-05007-12***

Labor got approved on Oct-21-2005

State: OH
Case: EB3/RIR

lateguy said:
GCOnly:
Couple of details, hope this will help you out.

1. Answer to the above question will be a NO. Chennai consulate officers helped me fill that form (I am sure they know what they were talking about)

2. I recently went for 7th year stamping. They didn't give me too much trouble, but my wife's finger printing didn't go through because of an allergy problem in her hand. My daughter is a US citizen and any execuse didn't help her. They asked us to come back in 2 weeks and the only option was for me to extend my vacation. So US citizen trick will not help you in way, its my experience.

3. Carry all the required documents. Don't assume anything and you should be fine.

Good luck to you.
Thanks Lateguy for your response!
I was actually worried if my children being citizens will jeopardize my chances of getting a successful stamping, not that it will help me in anyway or that I can trick the consul officer by using my children's citizenship to my advantage!
I am now convinced that having US Citizen children will not be disadvantageous to me since H1B visa in itself is a dual intent visa as pointed out by mvinays earlier.

Looking for an answer though

Hi GCOnly, lateguy & other experts:

I've been wondering when viewing your posts, is it that if you get your visa stamped in Canada you don't have to go through the process with US Immigration service center to extend your H1-visa anymore? In another word by doing this you avoid the fees and waiting time for your H1&H4 extension? Do you get one year extended since your last H1 expiration date? I hope I didn't ask a dumb question here :)