Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

genemaster said:
Here's an exerpt from today's immigration-law.com:

Allow individuals to apply for adjustment of status before an immigrant visa is deemed currently available. (Of course, approval could not occur until the visa number is available.)

SO, THIS HAS BEEN APPROVED,TOO!!!

:) :) :)
Thats a great news.. I'll go and drown myself in Champagne

Here we are worried about Labor

Hello...Nice to hear that but here every individual worroed their Labor and eagerly waitiing for some information about Labor...please guys do NOT submit any advertisements...you can create Free Ipod thread and then starting submitting all Advertisements...this might sound bitter to you..but please stop this...

Thanks

Icarus1 said:
For I-485 Please don't forget to go for Walk-In Interview for FingerPrint. This will expedite your I-485.

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for EFAX is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Sony DSC T7 Camera

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

genemaster said:

Allow individuals to apply for adjustment of status before an immigrant visa is deemed currently available. (Of course, approval could not occur until the visa number is available.)

It has been approved by Senate Judiciary Committee but still needs an approval from full senate to become a law.

genemaster said:

did you read below comment ...

"We agree with the AILA that these are not final bills and we have a long way to go to make these proposals into a reality. Businesses, academic institutions, and other stakeholders should keep working with their Congressional representatives to support the Senate Judiciary bill."

What does this mean? This just looks like the start… How many steps are still required for this to become a Law and what would be approx time required? – could any one please give some info in this regard.

dsugandhi said:
It has been approved by Senate Judiciary Committee but still needs an approval from full senate to become a law.
Thanks dsugandhi, for your info.
Do you know when will it go to the senate for approval?

smartchap said:
Guys,
while you wait for your approvals here is something to brighten your day. Get a free ipod without spending a dime. Thinking its a scam??? I thought the same but its not.....I have already got mine. If you don't believe me go to following links :

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/4...carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now click here to claim your free ipod:
http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=23910982

After completing an offer the credit tranfer takes 1-2 days so don't panic if you don't get it immediately.
Well, the trick is it asks to refer friends and then at least 5 of the friends should sign up and complete an offer. So, it's useless unless you know 5 friends who can sign up and complete an offer.

sfmars said:
You have sent to many H1B requests, that's why they erased your status to reduce your temptation to see your status change. They may think that they have sent you enough screenshot to help you in extension of the H1B.

I would be not surprised if they put your case on hold finally.

Why do you think they will put my case on hold?

gth999 said:
did you read below comment ...

"We agree with the AILA that these are not final bills and we have a long way to go to make these proposals into a reality. Businesses, academic institutions, and other stakeholders should keep working with their Congressional representatives to support the Senate Judiciary bill."

What does this mean? This just looks like the start… How many steps are still required for this to become a Law and what would be approx time required? – could any one please give some info in this regard.

At least following two more steps required to become a law:
1. Approval from full senate (Biggest hurdle-that’s why we urge everyone to contact our area Congressional representatives to support the bill for approval when it comes for full senate approval)
2. President's signature on the bill

Don't know when Judiciary Committee will present the bill to full senate.

Last edited by a moderator:
u're screwed

DesiGCMirage said:
It is not advisible to repeat the requests for screenshots so often. It will surely tickoff the personnel at the DBEC

remember, each screeshot request receive is processed manually by only ONE (or maybe 2) person. They are already pissed off by the number of requests. If they want to screw u, they can do anything to delay u.

Disaster relief: SOS ...

:mad: My lawyer finally contacted DBLC and being told my case was not there and they would look for what happened. My PD is in 03 and transfered to Chicago later but we (lawyer, employer and myself) never heard anything from then on.
:confused: When I desperately looking for clues from Chicago I found from its automated system that my case was approved in 04.

What should I do, guys, any suggestions? I missed the train on Oct 1 apparently! May I ask any special handling of this because of their mistakes?

Be careful, guys! Nobody is more serious than you for your case.

EAD, AP during retrogression

I found the following from Frogman and there is no mention of ability to file for adjustment of status along with I140 (with additional fee of $500) during retrogreesion

Link

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...17ed557cdaeb798f852570a10055aa5b?OpenDocument

Senate Committee Considers Relief Provisions for H-1B and Green Card Visa Backlogs
10/21/2005

Yesterday, the Senate Judiciary Committee examined language for inclusion in a budget bill that would increase the availability of immigrant visa and H-1B numbers as well as impose new fees. The Committee examined two proposals and agreed on a compromise that includes parts of both proposals. The final version that was passed by the Committee will include the following provisions:

1) Raise the minimum fee for non-immigrant L-1 visas by $750, to a total of $1,440.

2) Cut the number of H-1B visas that can be recaptured annually from 60,000/year to 30,000/year.

3) Impose a $500 fee on recaptured H-1B visas.

4) Recapture 90,000 Employment-Based (EB) visas/green cards.

5) Impose a $500 fee on all recaptured visas and green cards.

6) Eliminate spouses and minor children from the annual Employment-Based visa cap of 140,000.

Please note that several steps remain before this bill becomes law.

dallas backlog processing center screenshot?

Folks,
I sent a screenshot request to "h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us" on September 1. I never heard back from them.

Did anyone have similar experience?

Chandra.

Aug 29, 2003 Labor approved. State:IL RIR

I’m glad to be part of a great forum – thanks to each of you (cant forget to mention great contributors GP, JustWatching and many more, also the sponsor Rajiv Khanna & co) made each day of wait a little easier! :)

chandra_sf said:
Folks,
I sent a screenshot request to "h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us" on September 1. I never heard back from them.

Did anyone have similar experience?

Chandra.

I sent one request by myself and never got response but my boss (who is the contact person) sent the request and got response in 2 minutes. :confused:

try philly too...

ghong98 said:
I sent one request by myself and never got response but my boss (who is the contact person) sent the request and got response in 2 minutes. :confused:

try philly email address too. One of my friends whose LC is in DBEC got a reply from Philly. Strange but works !!!

IllinoisGC said:
I’m glad to be part of a great forum – thanks to each of you (cant forget to mention great contributors GP, JustWatching and many more, also the sponsor Rajiv Khanna & co) made each day of wait a little easier! :)
HI IllinoisGC !

Sorry I addressed to the wrong person. Did you received the approval letter!? Or you knew by screen shot. It seems like we are only few hundread apart. So Glad you got it.

Thanks
Vijay0101

HR informed that they got the letter!

My HR (they told Attorney also got a letter) informed about the approval letter today. My home address changed so not sure I also got one?

Yeah we all deserve – good luck to you!
vijay0101 said:
HI IllinoisGC !

Sorry I addressed to the wrong person. Did you received the approval letter!? Or you knew by screen shot. It seems like we are only few hundread apart. So Glad you got it.

Thanks
Vijay0101