Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

What to expect……

Here is what i am using as a reference. If we assume that the Dallas BEC RIR queue moves 2 months in a month. Then

MONTH-----------------PD PROCESSED
Aug 05............................Jan – Feb 03
Sept 05...........................Mar – Apr 03
Oct 05.............................May – June 03
Nov 05............................July – Aug 03
Dec 05............................Sept – Oct 03
Jan 06.............................Nov– Dec 03
Feb 06............................Jan – Feb 04
Mar 06............................Mar – April 04
Apr 06.............................May - June 04

I hope this helps

re sign the ETA forms

I just got informaiton from Dallas, they asked me to re-sign the ETA forms.

What is the ETA forms for? and Why do they ask me to re-sign them?

:confused:

Substitute Labor

Hello All,

I know that this is the wrong threadt to ask this question but I feel there are so many people are there in this thread who has good knowledge about Labor cert details so I am posting here.

What are the things to be matched for the substitute labor, one of my colleague got his labor from his wife's company and applied for the next stages.

His labor is cleared and we are in the same field and and same level, but he is about 4 years senior to me.

Will it be possible that I can use his labor ( well if the HR allows then), and if I can use, what are the things to be matched in that.

Can anyone clarify please,

Thanks in advance,
h1bpro

no hard feelings but this discussion has taken place many times now - please post your question here..and this applies to everyone else with non-BEC related questions

http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

h1bpro said:
Hello All,

I know that this is the wrong threadt to ask this question but I feel there are so many people are there in this thread who has good knowledge about Labor cert details so I am posting here.

What are the things to be matched for the substitute labor, one of my colleague got his labor from his wife's company and applied for the next stages.

His labor is cleared and we are in the same field and and same level, but he is about 4 years senior to me.

Will it be possible that I can use his labor ( well if the HR allows then), and if I can use, what are the things to be matched in that.

Can anyone clarify please,

Thanks in advance,
h1bpro

Approval from Dallas BEC

Friends, received Labor approval from dallas yesterday :)
RIR(special handling) EB2 PD sept 2004, never received 45 day letter

a couple of approvals from the murthy forum

apoola
Member posted August 24, 2005 10:54 AM
Finally Received Labor Certification

Hi,
Finally I got my labor certification approved from Dallas BEC

detials
Category EB2 NON-RIR

1) Applied for Sate(MI) labor 6/2000
2) Approved State and Applied for Fedral(Chicago) 1/2003
3) Application transfered to BEC(Dallas) 1/2005
4) recevied 45 day letter 4/2005
5) recevied Approval 8/2005

Finally after 5years and 2 months...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaganChitiprolu
Member posted August 24, 2005 04:44 PM
Labor Approved

Today my labor got approved.

Here are some details,

PD : Nov 22- 2002
Moved to Federal May 2003
rec 45 days letter : Apr 8 2005
Replied on Apr 10 2005
Case : RIR, EB2, TX
Backlog center - Dallas

patience13 said:
------------------------
My case is no different either, when I checked on early July Status was 'RIR'. I'm into 7th yr extension. Looks like they have a bunch of old cases from 2002 like this.

I am in the same boat. See my details below:

CA - EB2 - RIR
PD: June 2002
RD: June 2003
Dallas BEC
Case: D-4320-XXXX
45Days Letter Replied: Jan 2005

Congrats

hopefuldesi said:

PD Sept 2004??? No 45 day letter?? Surprise!!!

anyway, Congrats!!!!!!!

ravib said:

anyway, Congrats!!!!!!!
Hopefuldesi,
Can you explain how its special handling and what type of cases go for special handling (if you dont mind sharing) !!
Thanks

Just curious

Guys,
Based on my details below in the signature, since my case never made it to Regional, when can I expect my labor to be cerified considering the current pace of processing by the DBEC? Does Dec '2005 sound about accurate? Any comments by the experts here? Thanks in advance!

Next bottleneck at Nebraska Service Center?

Why is I40 processing so backed up at Nebraska? They are processing Feb 2004 applications.

So even if we get to apply for I140 after the labor is approved it will take 18 months to get approval of I140 thus effectively crushing any dreams of being able to change jobs.

But the other side of this is that I485 processing at Detroit is almost current so if the PD is current and visa nos available then it’s possible to get 485 approved earlier than i140.

Is approval of i140 a requirement for approval of 485?

I am asking these questions here becoz I am sure a lot of us are anxious to be able to change jobs rather than the GC it self.

Also, E2 or eb3 makes a significant difference interms of getting I140 approval faster

psmurthy said:
Hopefuldesi,
Can you explain how its special handling and what type of cases go for special handling (if you dont mind sharing) !!
Thanks

Special handled cases only for University/College professors or faculty members.

I thought they stopped to process them as special handled since BEC came up.

Please Help!!!

Guys.....can you please tell me where can I track my case status for Dallas BEC online?
Thanks in advance!!!!

Puhrince!!!!

Thanks for informing me about this forum....this forum is really more informative than the other forums.

Employer changed address

Hello DOL Gurus,

If an employer changes the address about 22 miles from the old location, both the address are in the same county. Do we have to do all recruitment again?

Thanks,

2 questions

bhai and bahen log,
2 questions i have. Answer if u can.

1. Is there any limit on how many years u can extend u're H1 visa to after the 6 year limit?

2. When.........o when........will i get the 45 day chitti for my 11/2003 PD, RIR, EB3 case in Dallas.

aap sab log ko bhut bhut dhanwad.

hopefuldesi said:

Congrats!!

Sept 2004 is your PD or RD?

Labor cerified as per screenshot

My screenshot says cerified in the status field.

CA - RIR - EB2
PD: 02/1X/03
RD: 01/XX/04

No need to get surprised!

ravib said:

anyway, Congrats!!!!!!!

Guys,
No need to get surprised. Special handling cases are not like the regular ones. Professors / University / College and Nurses fall in this category. As US needs them desperately, they get their LC cleared almost immediately.