Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

chiki12345 said:
We have started seeing approvals (RIR cases) for PD Jan/Feb 2003. Although many RIR cases with PD's 2002/2001 are still pending (partial data entry , no 45 days letter etc.). It is expected that the data entry will be completed in next 2-3 months... 45 day letters sent ... and their replies will start flowing in. So, in the meantime we will continue to see some approvals coming in for PD's Feb/Mar/April 2003. I think sometime in next 2-3 months we might see the approval queue going back to cases with PD's of 2001/2002 (as those are the really old cases), because then only the FIFO based on PD will be established in true sense.

Having said that, it seems cases with PD's later than June/July 2003 will have to wait for a very very long time.

Is my understanding/ projections correct. Am I missing something. Any comments.

Wrong !!!

Currently DBEC approves RIR cases which came from Regional office only, it is understandable they require less efforts and time.

I think that you will see approved PD 2004 and 2005 cases which made to Region before any serious activity with TR and RIR of PD 2001 cases which came from State.

Speaking about RIR 2002/2001 I think those case either did not made to Region or they went to Philly or something is wrong with them.

You are right in one thing that this BEC queue (judging by current speed) is oriented for several years (6-10 years).

It is depressing that children of some of us will be 21 years old by that time and can not be considered as our dependants if it happens.

I sent an email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for proof for my 8th yr extension on 8/17/2005. So far I have not received any screen shots from them.

Is there a back log for this also. Can somebody please advise.

thanks.

dema said:
Hi Guys,

Seems I'm the only person left in this thread yet to receive LC with PD of Nov 2002.
PD : Nov 2002 (RIR, CA)
RD : Nov 2003
received 45 day letter
still waiting for LC..

Any idea how long it can take?

thx

U have me here ;-)
My PD 10/2003

your toomuch....

buddy your toomuch....

Icarus said the queue is at 03/13 over the weekend...
and you have been asking whether the queue is moved to APril... from yesterday onwards......... that means you are expecting the queue will move a month within 2 days.....

your toomuch... be reasonable....

Thanks,
Maveric

jdchicago2003 said:
Icarus

Has the Que God Moved to April 2003 ?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Remanded to State

gcarthi said:
Was your application remanded to the state? My PD is Jul 2001, but my application was remanded in Apr 2003. I have not even received a 45 day letter yet. Anybody else in the same boat?

My application was RIR with PD Jan 2002, but remanded to State in 2003. However I got 45 day letter from Dallas BPC but no further info.

In my case a non profit employer sent the email over a month ago, no resp

dianasteve said:
I sent an email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for proof for my 8th yr extension on 8/17/2005. So far I have not received any screen shots from them.

Is there a back log for this also. Can somebody please advise.

thanks.

looong wait

It doesn't make any sense. We are seeing cases with PD of late 2002 and early 2003 getting approvals, meanwhile cases with earlier PD still pending. It defies all reasonabilities. Three weeks back I requested for the screen shot, and the case status on it was 'RIR'. I wonder if, in my case i would have been better off in the old process. The backlog processing seems to have delayed my case. I am running into a 10th yr extension.
Is there any channel to bring the attention of the BEC to such cases? If such cases are not brought into the BEC's attention they will be lying dead for a while. Somewhere i read that the BEC is supposed to be done with data entry by the end of Sept '05. Would it be appropriate to wait until after Sept to address such cases?
-------------------------------------------
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

worriedOkie said:
It doesn't make any sense. We are seeing cases with PD of late 2002 and early 2003 getting approvals, meanwhile cases with earlier PD still pending. It defies all reasonabilities. Three weeks back I requested for the screen shot, and the case status on it was 'RIR'. I wonder if, in my case i would have been better off in the old process. The backlog processing seems to have delayed my case. I am running into a 10th yr extension.
Is there any channel to bring the attention of the BEC to such cases? If such cases are not brought into the BEC's attention they will be lying dead for a while. Somewhere i read that the BEC is supposed to be done with data entry by the end of Sept '05. Would it be appropriate to wait until after Sept to address such cases?
I’m sure your patience will get paid off at 485 stage b/c 485 is adjudicated on the order of PD instead of 485 receive date. At least PD retrogression is good news for you since you have an earlier PD. You’ll be on the top of 485 EB3 queue once your labor is cleared.

dema said:
Hi Guys,

Seems I'm the only person left in this thread yet to receive LC with PD of Nov 2002.
PD : Nov 2002 (RIR, CA)
RD : Nov 2003
received 45 day letter
still waiting for LC..

Any idea how long it can take?

thx

I have a priority date of march 2002 with no 45 day letter :D

Sent email to PBEC on 08/24/05 and got replied on the same day.

Case status : RIR.
PD : 07/28/03
Case Received Date : 07/28/03
BEC case # : P05027-4xxxx

Received and replied 45-day letter on 04/14/05

Question: Does anyone know why is my PD and Case received Date are the same? Does this matter? I thought case received date means the date that PBEC received the case. My case was transferred to Pilly Region in January 05.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

LC Approved

Hi All,

I got my LC approved. You can see my case details in the signature. I got my approval from SFO DOL even though my PD and RD are way early. I havent heard of anything like this so far, I only know that ppl with RD falling between Dec 2004 to Arpil 2005 and from wester states falling under california judistriction will be processed by SFO. I feel very lucky to get my LC.

I dont want to raise too much hopes for others but want to just throw the abnormality of my case so that others in the forums can hope for something like that with similar case details as mine.

I am still suprised and want to know if anyone heard of something like this?? GP111, ICARUS, mndrc .... any info?? Curiosity?

VAGCwaiting said:
Sent email to PBEC on 08/24/05 and got replied on the same day.

Case status : RIR.
PD : 07/28/03
Case Received Date : 07/28/03
BEC case # : P05027-4xxxx

Received and replied 45-day letter on 04/14/05

Question: Does anyone know why is my PD and Case received Date are the same? Does this matter? I thought case received date means the date that PBEC received the case. My case was transferred to Pilly Region in January 05.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Could you tell us what Case Source says in your screenshot ?

volleyball said:
Hi All,

I got my LC approved. You can see my case details in the signature. I got my approval from SFO DOL even though my PD and RD are way early. I havent heard of anything like this so far, I only know that ppl with RD falling between Dec 2004 to Arpil 2005 and from wester states falling under california judistriction will be processed by SFO. I feel very lucky to get my LC.

I dont want to raise too much hopes for others but want to just throw the abnormality of my case so that others in the forums can hope for something like that with similar case details as mine.

I am still suprised and want to know if anyone heard of something like this?? GP111, ICARUS, mndrc .... any info?? Curiosity?

Congrats volleyball,

Unfortunally your case is not related to the BEC and does not give any estimation time for the people in this forum.

worriedOkie said:

------------------------
My case is no different either, when I checked on early July Status was 'RIR'. I'm into 7th yr extension. Looks like they have a bunch of old cases from 2002 like this.

patience13 said:
------------------------
My case is no different either, when I checked on early July Status was 'RIR'. I'm into 7th yr extension. Looks like they have a bunch of old cases from 2002 like this.
I haven't heard anything about my case with PD 09/2002. Check the detail in my signature.

But two other cases from my company with exactly same PD have already been approved.

True.I think we should alteast allow 2-3 weeks (from the last BEC queue update) for Icarus to post new updates about the dates!

Maveric said:
buddy your toomuch....

Icarus said the queue is at 03/13 over the weekend...
and you have been asking whether the queue is moved to APril... from yesterday onwards......... that means you are expecting the queue will move a month within 2 days.....

your toomuch... be reasonable....

Thanks,
Maveric