Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Earliest PD

Mine was filed July-2001 RIR
State: Indiana
Mine hasn't been cleared from SWA and sent to BEC.
Any idea when my case can see light.
Thanks

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
Could someone received the 45 days letter with SFO RD May 1 2003 to tell which BEC the letter from? I didn't receive the 45 days letter and I am worrying about it.
Thanks

PD CA June 11 2002
RD SFO May 1 2003
Case No 09560693
RIR RB2

My SFO RD is mid May and I recd. the letter last Monday from Dallas BEC. Your letter should be coming any day now.

SFO RD June 2003 are started recieving BEC letters

HI SFO Folks

Lookout for BEC Letters , and want to share some of our collegues have started recieving letters for CA RD Month of June 2003 (RIR).
Any time soon you must hear from your HR/Attorney If not check with them in couple of weeks:)

Hi guys,

Just want to share my information. My Employer just got responce from DBEC " At this time we are unable to provide any status information" but they are giving some new case number.

IL SWA: Aug 2003
Chicago Dol: Jan 2004.
Dallas BEC 45 Letter: Waiting.

Thanks ICARUS for providing email address of Dallas BEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letter Received

All,

I just got news that the Dallas-BEC letter was received for my case with a new case number .
My letter was received on 14th of January.
Details :
Texas Dol : PD- April 2003.
RD- Dec 2003.

Regards.

HOw is the BEC selected ?

Hi,
Don't know what logic SFO DOL is following but the cases are distributed between philly and dallas BEC. from my company we had a couple of cases filed together with the same PD and RD.
One case was transferred to Dallas and another to Philly.

Query about 45 day letter for ICARUS

Icarus,

Thanks for all the information you supply to us. Your messages really make me happy and hopeful about the whole process.

I have a query. I read at immigration-law.com that The Data entry for Chicago region is completed and attorneys have started getting 45 day letter for Chicago Regional Office (Regional DOL V). Is that correct information?? Can you please confirm it.

Thanks in advance.
Kanjoos

Kanjoos said:
Icarus,

Thanks for all the information you supply to us. Your messages really make me happy and hopeful about the whole process.

I have a query. I read at immigration-law.com that The Data entry for Chicago region is completed and attorneys have started getting 45 day letter for Chicago Regional Office (Regional DOL V). Is that correct information?? Can you please confirm it.

Thanks in advance.
Kanjoos
Can't confirm if Chgo data entry is complete but letters are going out on Chgo cases that have already been entered to date.

Icarus said:
Can't confirm if Chgo data entry is complete but letters are going out on Chgo cases that have already been entered to date.

Icarus can you tell us if letters started to be sent out for cases from ATL DOL?

Thanks

neverknow said:
Hi ,

labour filed in RIR ,EB3 from CA
PD: Dec/2002
RD: Oct/2003.

My 6th year going to end Sep/05 but I got 7th year extension till Sep/06 bcoz my labour date crossed the year. I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Can some one suggest.

1) if my labour gets approve after Sep/05 and before Sep/06 and if I filed for I141 and date is less than a year. Can I file for 8th year extension?

[dkgdkg]: According my Attorney, H1 Extension can be done until a person gets GC. Only condition is that GC Process (Labor Application Filed) should have started and pending for atleast 365 days before end of 6th year. Doesn't matter RIR or Non-RIR.
2) What If I convert exsisting Labour to PERM .Do I get Old PD date or it will be new date?

[dkgdkg]: According to my Attorney, it is not recomended. You need to re-file under PERM stating that you had a case with xx PD/RD on which State of US and that case had been "withdrawn". Hence re-filing under PERM. Before you file under PERM, your Employer need to go through recruitment process like placing ad on 2 Sunday newspaper, Online Ad, Record responses to these Ads, conduct interviews, record interview results. It is possible that Employer may receive resume from State / Federal Job bank also. By that, Employer can't say, they haven't received any resume for their Ad.
Re-Filing under PERM is having big risk.

Thank you in Advance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
dkgdkg.

SFO DOL - Auto Remand Cases

Folks,
This is my time line..

My original application was filed in sep2001 and transfared to SFO DOL on sep 2002. Auto remanded in june 2003.

I have no clue where my case is and can one you guys pls update me....

Thanks!

Texas Workforce Commision Query

Has anybody here received any letter from Dallas BEC with non RIR, PD april/2002 form Texas.
My case is still at state level, so not sure if it will be processed with BEC or with TWC itself?

I gave the email id for the status at BEC given by Icarus to my attorney and she emailed to DOL yesterday. Today she has got a letter back which gives a new case number beginning with D and the letter says they have my case at one of the branches of Dallas BEC and will send out the 45 day letter once all applications at that branch have been data entered. Wonder what this means, but atleast my case is there and I hope I can apply for 7th year extension.

Any news on processing?

Icarus said:
unable to confirm presently due to system access limitations

Hi Icarus,
Any new news on processing of applications.
Also, Can you tell us the earliest PD for Regional Cases (RIR) (TR) in the system as of now ?

That would be a great help

Thanks
ZB :(

New Case Number

I forwarded the emailid to my attoney got from this tread for status. Thanks for posting email in this tread.
She got reply from Dallas BPC but new case number starts with P-xxxxx-xxxxx. Content of mail says "45-day letter will issued when all data entry will completed and please don't do additional status for atleast 90 days after responding to 45-day letter".

I am glad atleast my file didn't lost in transfer. But I am confuse too. :confused: How come Dallas BPC has new case number starting with P-04301-xxxxx. usually dallas has to give case number starting with D-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Please post comment, if any.

thx,

RD: July 6th 2004(CA/RIR)
(NO 45 day letter yet)

Anand_Mishra said:
I forwarded the emailid to my attoney got from this tread for status. Thanks for posting email in this tread.
She got reply from Dallas BPC but new case number starts with P-xxxxx-xxxxx. Content of mail says "45-day letter will issued when all data entry will completed and please don't do additional status for atleast 90 days after responding to 45-day letter".

I am glad atleast my file didn't lost in transfer. But I am confuse too. :confused: How come Dallas BPC has new case number starting with P-04301-xxxxx. usually dallas has to give case number starting with D-xxxxx-xxxxx.

thx,

(NO 45 day letter yet)
Dallas has the ability to check status of any case entered either by Dallas or Philly. P- on your case would indicated that your case was entered in Philly (where your case processing and approval will occur) around the end of October. As cases were split coming from SF, that is probably what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anand_Mishra said:

thx,

(NO 45 day letter yet)

How long do they respond when your attorney sent the email?