Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question

Hi,
I am new on this forum and I have gone through all the conversations posted so for. I see that people on this forum have a lot of good information. My GC is being processed by two companies and the question I have is, if one of the company decides to go with PERM, what is going to happen to my other LC application. Appreciate a response from any one on the forum.
DRR

DRR said:
Hi,
I am new on this forum and I have gone through all the conversations posted so for. I see that people on this forum have a lot of good information. My GC is being processed by two companies and the question I have is, if one of the company decides to go with PERM, what is going to happen to my other LC application. Appreciate a response from any one on the forum.
DRR
The other will go on. DOL is going to block the old ones only when the employee name and company matches while applying thru perm.
--murali

Icarus said:
unable to confirm presently due to system access limitations

What do you mean by - processing (if it has started?!!) be limited to the first responses recd? I'm assuming what you mean is that all completed responses are being added to the FIFO as they come in, correct?

Question for Icarus

Icarus,
At this time, do you have an idea as to what the adjudicating order would be for all the cases that have received a positive response?
Is it FIFO based on Priority date or FIFO based on Attorney Response date(as suggested somewhere) or FIFO based on RD at Regional Office?

FIFO by PD

jnathan said:
Icarus,
At this time, do you have an idea as to what the adjudicating order would be for all the cases that have received a positive response?
Is it FIFO based on Priority date or FIFO based on Attorney Response date(as suggested somewhere) or FIFO based on RD at Regional Office?

It is definitely FIFO by PD.

Thx
ZB

I checked with my lawyer today....They received letter from BRC for my case.My PD is Jan 2003 and RD is Sep 2003 in dallas DOL.

Icarus

Icarus said:
Originally Posted by Zany_Brainy
Icarus,
Can you please confirm that..

'analysis/adjudication/processing has already begun on a limited basis as the first responses to 45-day letters have come in'

Are these special cases of some sort like 'Professors' etc or the regular RIR/TR cases. No, these cases were from the first of the 45-day letter responses to clear PBLS as having all the info needed to begin analysis
Also,
Can you please tell where May 1 2002 PD (RIR) (45 day letter replied on Jan 3rd 2005) should be on the queue.

ZB

Icarus,
Now I am completely confused. In the same answer you say that

' These cases were from the first of the 45-day letter responses to clear PBLS as having all the info needed to begin analysis'

I assume that means that there are cases that were processed

And you also say 'unable to confirm presently due to system access limitations'

Also, 'First of the 45 Day Letter Responses by PD FIFO' right ?

Also,
Can you give us some data on where the earliest RIR cases start from on PD.
i.e. What is the earliest PD date in the system for an RIR case as of now ?

Thanks a lot for all your answers..
ZB

jnathan said:
Icarus,
FIFO based upon Local Office Received Date otherwise known as Priority Date or PD.

45 Day letter for Chicago DOL application?

Icarus,

Earlier you mentioned Dallas BEC is currently in data entry process of Chicago Regional DOL applications? Do you have any additional information such as which Application dates( from and to) did Dallas BEC recieved so far. Also do you have any estimate of when we(attorney/employer) can expect them.

Thanks again for your valuable information as always.

Icarus said:
FIFO based upon Local Office Received Date otherwise known as Priority Date or PD.

Dallas BEC

Icarus,

Do you know if all cases from Dallas Regional(Federal Labor) have been moved to Dallas BEC.One of my friends lawyer told him that not all RIR Dallas Regional cases have been moved to Dallas BEC.
His TEXAS DOL PD is April 2002 with a RD of Feb 2003 and has not received the 45 day letter as yet.

Thanks a lot for all your responses.

What if Labour Approved and I141 not exceed 1 year,can still file for 8th extension ?

Hi ,

labour filed in RIR ,EB3 from CA
PD: Dec/2002
RD: Oct/2003.

My 6th year going to end Sep/05 but I got 7th year extension till Sep/06 bcoz my labour date crossed the year. I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Can some one suggest.

1) if my labour gets approve after Sep/05 and before Sep/06 and if I filed for I141 and date is less than a year. Can I file for 8th year extension?

2) What If I convert exsisting Labour to PERM .Do I get Old PD date or it will be new date?

Thank you in Advance.

Hi:
Could someone received the 45 days letter with SFO RD May 1 2003 to tell which BEC the letter from? I didn't receive the 45 days letter and I am worrying about it.
Thanks

PD CA June 11 2002
RD SFO May 1 2003
Case No 09560693
RIR RB2

Employer failed existence check

My attorney has just received my 45-day letter from Dallas BEC. The corrections list on the letter indicates that the company needs to send more documentation about its existence. Specifically, the following prelim checks have failed:
1. Failed Existense Check: Employer's address does not reference back to employer's name
2. Failed Existence Check: Employer's phone number does not reference back to employer's name

Does anyone have experience in this scenario about what exact documents should be sent to the BEC? The company is in a fairly good standing and had moved to a different office last year (the phone no. is still the same) - so it is probably just a matter of producing the right documentation. Do I also need to get the original form ETA-750 modified? Any help in this matter is appreciated.

heysanjeev said:
My attorney has just received my 45-day letter from Dallas BEC. The corrections list on the letter indicates that the company needs to send more documentation about its existence. Specifically, the following prelim checks have failed:
1. Failed Existense Check: Employer's address does not reference back to employer's name
2. Failed Existence Check: Employer's phone number does not reference back to employer's name

Does anyone have experience in this scenario about what exact documents should be sent to the BEC? The company is in a fairly good standing and had moved to a different office last year (the phone no. is still the same) - so it is probably just a matter of producing the right documentation. Do I also need to get the original form ETA-750 modified? Any help in this matter is appreciated.
The documents that would work are federal or state Tax ID info or articles of incorporation. If the 750 was sent back, the correct address s/b entered on both A and B with the changes dated and initialed by the respective party(750 A-employer or agent; 750B-beneficiary(alien) or agent)

Earliest RIR PD ?

Icarus,
Can you give us some data on where the earliest RIR cases start from on PD.
i.e. What is the earliest PD date in the system for an RIR case as of now ?

Thanks a lot for all your answers..
ZB

Regional or State

Were you in the DOL (Regional) office when your case was moved to BEC ?

Which BEC is it in ? Which state is the application from ?

Thx
ZB
longwait5 said:
Mine is RIR
PD February 2002

OK, here are the details
RIR
PD Feb 2002
RD Dallas DOL March 2004
45-day letter dated December 30, 2004
Sent back on January 6, 2005

Details

Can you give the details ?

Which State ?
PD
RD
Which DOL
45 day letter status ?

Also, are there any special reasons your case is still pending ? Is it the standard date for your region ? e.g. San Francisco has transferred all cases from May 02 PD to BEC's and they are processing April cases in the DOL. What is the current processing date for your region ?

Thx
ZB

ruthcai321 said:
my is july,2001,rir. Don't know if it's the eraliest pd or not.

Last edited by a moderator: