Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I am with you ZB

Zany_Brainy said:
All my friends who had filed labor after me around July/August 2002 have all recieved their approvals.... while I sit around twiddling my thumbs. It just does not make sense as to why cases around May 2002 have been ignored by Dallas BEC. :confused: :mad:

Icarus,
Can you throw some light on this ?

Stiil Waiting....

CA RIR EB2

PD: July 2002
RD: May 2003
45 Days Letter replid/mailed to Dallas on Feb 3rd week

No news yet....

java2king said:
Hi guys,

I am seeing approvals from SFO, there were a few from TX earlier - but not lately.

My app details

TX - RIR - EB2
PD Nov 2002
RD June 2003
Recieved and replied to letter from Dallas BEC - second week of Feb'05.

Any predictions on when the approval would come through.....I am almost ready to throw up..oops give up ;)

J2K

Lately.. what do you mean ? How about this case which got reported today !!

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1191114&postcount=4067

To gp111

Hi, gp111 and other LC gurus
Do you think it's normal for me not to reveive 45-letter yet? My LC case was originally filed in SF, CA, and my PD,RD is 11/2002, 10/2003 separately? My case was filed under EB2/RIR. I can see almost everyone in this forum has got a new case #. Please help me clarify it. I'm really worried because my company is currently in bad shape and I only have two years H1B left. I don't know what I should do, keep on waiting or switch jobs. I tried to be optimistic as much as I could, but now I feel a little bit uneasy.
Thank you very much!

I am just off the hook with my Attorney (well known firm)

1.he is back from seatlle with Mr.carlson address to alia
2.Attorneys are requrested not to send or contact regarding cases at BEC centre (So he does not want contact Bec. does not want to make them mad )
3.If you contact by email you get teh blah,blah,automated reply
4.Currently data entry is going on and by Sept 2005 they expect to complete
5.Approvals which are comming cannt be predicted based on PD
6.Cases are being worked based on boxes which have been opened.
7.Expected retrogression for EB2 cases
8.BY october retrogrssion for EB2 may pass june 2002 (his guess because my pd also is of same date :))
9.Asked to wait for couple of months :( :( before we call him back
10. I am waiting at the Mail box (Can somebody approvers who recieved can tell us what kind of colour of envelope they use) :p

sleepless_in_IN said:
ok...4 non-CA approvals vs how many California approvals?? LIKE a zillion...I think it's pretty CLEAR!!!!

You mean Zillion = 18 ???

There are 18 reported california approvals in this forum & 8 Non CA approvals. CA Has the most # of cases in Dallas Backlog Reduction center. There are more CA cases with PD or 2001/2002 which ware in Regional & then transferred to Dallas, That is the reason of More CA approvals.

Also, regarding SWA cases also, CA has the highest # of cases so you will see more CA approvals from DALLAS when (!!!!) they will start processing SWA cases.

Zany_Brainy said:
All my friends who had filed labor after me around July/August 2002 have all recieved their approvals.... while I sit around twiddling my thumbs. It just does not make sense as to why cases around May 2002 have been ignored by Dallas BEC. :confused: :mad:

Icarus,

I am still waiting for my final determination. We responded to the CO's query in mid June but haven't heard anything after that. I have noticed that that approval to mailing time is about three weeks. May be my case is approved but not yet mailed... or may be I am too optimistic..

-----------------------------------------------------------
PD: Feb 2002 RIR EB-3 CA
RD: June 2003
45-day letter: Mar 2005
Responded: Mar 2005
CO's query: Jun 10 2005
Responded: Jun 17 2005

You should get it soon

LCSoon, I can relate to your worry. However, one of my friends who has a PD of 10/2002 got his 45 day letter in early May, as compared to me where my PD was 02/03 and I got my letter 02/05.

I would say there is alot of irregularity and you should play out the next 2-3 months till Sep 2005 when they complete the data entry at BEC. At that point you will have a very clear view as to what has to be done.

LCSoon said:
Hi, gp111 and other LC gurus
Do you think it's normal for me not to reveive 45-letter yet? My LC case was originally filed in SF, CA, and my PD,RD is 11/2002, 10/2003 separately? My case was filed under EB2/RIR. I can see almost everyone in this forum has got a new case #. Please help me clarify it. I'm really worried because my company is currently in bad shape and I only have two years H1B left. I don't know what I should do, keep on waiting or switch jobs. I tried to be optimistic as much as I could, but now I feel a little bit uneasy.
Thank you very much!

I am trying to make sense out of no sense why approvals for earlier cases are not recieved

My only bet is Dallas ETA nos approvals are recieved for D-04320-xxxx and lower nos. (excluding ZB). and not by PD based.
g2p2 D-04266-xxx pd 8/29/02
okie D-04293-xxx pd 12/xx/01
sbs D-04289-xxx pd 8/19/02
gp11 D-04320-xxx pd 8/14/02
sbs D-04289-xxx pd 8/19/02

Does somebody have some data on these ETA nos. against approvals please ?

Future approvers can u please post with first 5 digits of Dallas nos. (D04xxx-)
Also lookout for your ETA NOs. If they are in these ranges irresepctive of PD you may get approvals:) my wish
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
another approval from dallas bec

folks
My attorney reported another approval from dallas bec

pd mid august 2002
rd mid august2003

45 day letter received and replied mid february

CA SWA
RIR EB2

SORRY no more details available like case number and so on.

mnhrdc said:
I am just off the hook with my Attorney (well known firm)

1.he is back from seatlle with Mr.carlson address to alia
2.Attorneys are requrested not to send or contact regarding cases at BEC centre (So he does not want contact Bec. does not want to make them mad )
8.BY october retrogrssion for EB2 may pass june 2002 (his guess because my pd also is of same date :))
9.Asked to wait for couple of months :( :( before we call him back
10. I am waiting at the Mail box (Can somebody approvers who recieved can tell us what kind of colour of envelope they use) :p

This is a dream situation for all law firms and attorneys out there. They are all feeding of this frenzy and chaos that DOL has created. While they make their money burning our pockets, all this inefficiencies gives them more job security.

I have completely lost hope in this process now. Eventually we will all waste away on our jobs and one day this damned green card may arrive. Question is : Will it be worth celebrating then ???

Zany_Brainy said:

Icarus,

ZB my friend:

I can understand your plight. I suggest you take some drastic steps to find out what has happened to your case. It is very strange that your case has still not received the approval. You should pressure your attorney to call / visit DOL and find out the specifics.

For instance only on Friday I found out after pressuring my attorney the shocking news that all cases filed with Texas state are still lying with TWC as they are engaged in an ongoing legal dispute with Enterject (the private company they outsourced the LCs to). So, they still have 14,000 cases waiting to be shipped to backlog DOL. My case is one of them.

hhe is back from seatlle with Mr.carlson address to alia
8.BY october retrogrssion for EB2 may pass june 2002 (his guess because my pd also is of same date )
9.Asked to wait for couple of months before we call him back
10. I am waiting at the Mail box (Can somebody approvers who recieved can tell us what kind of colour of envelope they use)

My question is as follows , there are some people who have earlier PD's and still not received approvals.
section 6) above should apply only for receiving 45 days letter not for approvals
Its my understanding that this data is available in electronic format once 45 day letter is received, and this queue is sorted on PD's, so the question of opening boxes doesnt come into play there
almost everyone with earlier PD's has received 45 day letters (those who made it to regional) yet no approvals.
any explanations ?

Thank you for youy encouragement! Nutcracker1978!

nutcracker1978 said:
LCSoon, I can relate to your worry. However, one of my friends who has a PD of 10/2002 got his 45 day letter in early May, as compared to me where my PD was 02/03 and I got my letter 02/05.

I would say there is alot of irregularity and you should play out the next 2-3 months till Sep 2005 when they complete the data entry at BEC. At that point you will have a very clear view as to what has to be done.

Final Determination that the ETA 750B has been certified

Hi,

This weekend i received a mail from DOL ( from backlog center) that they have made a final determination and ETA-750 is certified and both ETA 750 part a and part b forms are enclosed.
My question here is ---it doesn't say that my case was filed under EB2 or EB3 and that 45 days letter was received just like the message posted by one of our friends and also the forms are not enclosed with the mail.
Unfortunately, my company's head office is located remotely and they are not very efficient in answering back our replies on time.
can someone please help me in this. Does this mean that my LCA is approved and also what should I do about the missing 750b and a forms.

Please advice.
polly

lil_polly2002 said:
Hi,

This weekend i received a mail from DOL ( from backlog center) that they have made a final determination and ETA-750 is certified and both ETA 750 part a and part b forms are enclosed.
My question here is ---it doesn't say that my case was filed under EB2 or EB3 and that 45 days letter was received just like the message posted by one of our friends and also the forms are not enclosed with the mail.
Unfortunately, my company's head office is located remotely and they are not very efficient in answering back our replies on time.
can someone please help me in this. Does this mean that my LCA is approved and also what should I do about the missing 750b and a forms.

Please advice.
polly

Congratulations.
This means your LC has been certified.

LC does not have any Job Category (EB1/2/3..). The letter you got is CC to you informing you that LC has been certified. Your Attorney must have received the same letter with CERTIFIED 740A & B Forms.

GP111 and ICARUS

First of all congrats GPS111 on your approval -
Can you please reply if you have any updates on the Regular (NON RIR) current processing date at Dallas - I really appreciate if you have any thing at all regarding regular processing -

Thanks in advance,

lil_polly2002 said:
Thanks for your immediate response. Certified and approved is the same thing right?
Please post your case information. PD/RD, State, EB?, 45-day let.,
Thanks