Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

vsaxena said:
Congrats zurcaled.

Could you please tell us the job requirement on you labor certification, like BS+4 Years or so?

Thanks,

thanks vsaxena, job requirement is BS+0 my new case# is D04320-00XXX

Icarus said:
Although efforts have been made to enter cases in order, BEC is somewhat handicapped by the way each state boxed up cases. Also, a case may have had data entry completed and the 45 day letter sent before another similar case close to the PD date has had data entry completed.

Paper app is the case file as received by the BEC, be it RIR or TR. This is the case that would have to be withdrawn upon filing in PERM.
Hi Icarus,
Is it a must to withdraw the old case when u apply in PERM. I thought we can keep the old case and apply a new PERM case ?

Icarus Please Help to shed light

Icarus

We are quite a large bunch of people (10 from same company & other few friends on forum) having PD May and JUne 2002 (RIR) havn't heard anything (Good,bad,worse) so far and we see lot of approvals past these months.

When Inquired out Attorney, he says BEC has not even touched our cases, Is there any reason why we havnt seen any light on these cases.

Is Bec still looking at old cases earlier to Aug/Sept 2002 cases. or there are some still under process of Mailing since we see approvals in bunches than PD date based . (like approvals are recieved on same day for PD May to Aug 2002 instead of month wise. )

Thank for your insights and allways look for your postings.

Congratulations

zurcaled said:
Finally my atty. called today and informed me of labor cert. approval for my case.

Details: CA. RIR EB3
Pd: Sept. 26, 2002
Rd: Aug. 25, 2003
45 Days Received: Feb. 8, 2005
Responded : Feb. 25, 2005
Occ Code: 25-2022

Thanks GP111, Icarus and other Gurus and I hope all other LC's will be cleared soon.

Congratulations and good luck with next stages.

Could you please tell us what is your DOT CODE/JOB TITLE?

zurcaled said:
Finally my atty. called today and informed me of labor cert. approval for my case.

Details: CA. RIR EB3
Pd: Sept. 26, 2002
Rd: Aug. 25, 2003
45 Days Received: Feb. 8, 2005
Responded : Feb. 25, 2005
Occ Code: 25-2022

Thanks GP111, Icarus and other Gurus and I hope all other LC's will be cleared soon.

Congrats Zurcaled.. Good Luck for I-140/485.

Is there any news on Texas non-RIR cases? For that matter any non-RIR cases.
Some of the Labors applied in non-RIR in mid 2002 got 45 days letter (Sent by some company) during November 2004. After that there is no news.

Is anyone aware of such cases?

Icarus Kindly Provide Some Insight..

mnhrdc said:
Icarus

We are quite a large bunch of people (10 from same company & other few friends on forum) having PD May and JUne 2002 (RIR) havn't heard anything (Good,bad,worse) so far and we see lot of approvals past these months.

When Inquired out Attorney, he says BEC has not even touched our cases, Is there any reason why we havnt seen any light on these cases.

Is Bec still looking at old cases earlier to Aug/Sept 2002 cases. or there are some still under process of Mailing since we see approvals in bunches than PD date based . (like approvals are recieved on same day for PD May to Aug 2002 instead of month wise. )

Thank you ICARUS all the help that you do to this forum.

We do have 7 labors pending from my office all are around June,2002 PD's and have not heard anything.we have contacted our attorney regarding our cases and she has not heard anything yet and 45 days letters are replied in 3 rd week of jan,05.Any insight that you could provide will help us.

chicchu said:
Hi Icarus,
Is it a must to withdraw the old case when u apply in PERM. I thought we can keep the old case and apply a new PERM case ?

Yes. you have to withdraw the old application if the job specification is same and you want to retain the priority date. If the old application is for an EB3 position then you can apply a new EB2 under PERM (if you qualify for EB2) without withdrawing the old one, but the PD for this will be the current date.

g2p2 said:
Congrats to gp111 on his recent approval. I wish everybody in this forum good luck.

My details are:
Texas, RIR, non-IT, PD = 8/29/2002
DBEC "Final Determination" Letter dated June 7, 2005
45 day letter was replied around 2/26/2005
case # D-04266-05***

Once again, thanks and good luck to everybody!

Congratulations g2p2.. Good luck for next steps..

ICARUS ...please let us know

WaitingonLC said:

We do have 7 labors pending from my office all are around June,2002 PD's and have not heard anything.we have contacted our attorney regarding our cases and she has not heard anything yet and 45 days letters are replied in 3 rd week of jan,05.Any insight that you could provide will help us.
=============

Our company also have few LCs with PD of may and June, 2002...and have not seen any approval BUT our company recently received approvals of july abd august, 2002....so somt thing wrong is going on at Dallas, BEC for cases of May, June 2001...........I dont know why they are not analyzed and approved yet..

ICARUS.....please findout and let us know.....We will really really appreciate your help in this matter .

thanks

WaitingonLC said:

WitingonLC

If you observe the Majority approvals case numbers are having there no.s as D04320-xxx and smaller than this except a few are greater than these numbers. (Data entrered date)

I guess they must be sending approvals based on these case nos. id rather than PD dates. (obviously these cases were also old and transferred from Regional but may not be by PD)

Just making a guess to make life easier till we hear something from Icarus:)

Approved guys if you post the first 5 digits eg.D04320-xxxx will be helpfull to track how the approvals are being sent and also to know where exactly is Q. Currently it is confusing by PD dates since most of the earleier cases havnt heard anything (Good,bad,ugly).

Only from CA

Guys

I see approvals only from California. No approvals from any other state. What does that mean?? :confused:

Please help.

yxreddy
State : MI
PD 02/2003
RD 04/2004

sfoguy said:
=============

Our company also have few LCs with PD of may and June, 2002...and have not seen any approval BUT our company recently received approvals of july abd august, 2002....so somt thing wrong is going on at Dallas, BEC for cases of May, June 2001...........I dont know why they are not analyzed and approved yet..

ICARUS.....please findout and let us know.....We will really really appreciate your help in this matter .

thanks
It seems as though while the case analysis Q is based on PD FIFO, the approval Q is based on analysis date LIFO. That is once a case gets analyzed it is transfered to the approval Q, and the officers just pull cases from the top of the pile. This is why we see movement to 09/02 approvals, which is just slightly behind the analysis Q, while plenty of cases with PD of 05/02 and prior were probably analyzed, but are sitting at the bottom of the approval Q.

(This is of course just a theory - from what I understand, not even Icarus knows the ins and outs of the approval Q).

Applying for 140&485

GP and guru's:

I know i am too optimistic, just want to check with you guys.
My PD is 11/02, I am expecting my approval atleast by end of the year :rolleyes: .

Does it require my wife to be in the country while applying for 140 & 485?
My wife is planning for a long india trip for 5 months, and i am planning it for a month in Nov. We have our H1 & H4 valid until Mar 2006.

Any useful info would be greatly appreciated.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB2
PD - 11/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-11xxx

sr2610 said:
GP and guru's:

I know i am too optimistic, just want to check with you guys.
My PD is 11/02, I am expecting my approval atleast by end of the year :rolleyes: .

Does it require my wife to be in the country while applying for 140 & 485?
My wife is planning for a long india trip for 5 months, and i am planning it for a month in Nov. We have our H1 & H4 valid until Mar 2006.

Any useful info would be greatly appreciated.

-SR
TX/RIR/EB2
PD - 11/02
45 letter - 12/04
D-04287-11xxx

YES.. She needs to be in USA at the time of filing I-485..
I-485 is process of "CHANGE OF STATUS".. so you need to be in status (Valid I-94 ) the day you applied for it. Once you get the receipt you can leave the country & return using H1/H4 or AP.

I am in the same boat..

mnhrdc said:
Icarus

All my friends who had filed labor after me around July/August 2002 have all recieved their approvals.... while I sit around twiddling my thumbs. It just does not make sense as to why cases around May 2002 have been ignored by Dallas BEC. :confused: :mad:

Icarus,
Can you throw some light on this ?

Nov'02 Dallas, RIR still waiting.....

Hi guys,

I am seeing approvals from SFO, there were a few from TX earlier - but not lately.

My app details

TX - RIR - EB2
PD Nov 2002
RD June 2003
Recieved and replied to letter from Dallas BEC - second week of Feb'05.

Any predictions on when the approval would come through.....I am almost ready to throw up..oops give up ;)

J2K

sleepless_in_IN said:
You will find it is being reported that Dallas in only working on California cases, even though some people disagree...from the approvals posted here it sure seems like it. There DOES NOT seem to be any evidence of other states getting approvals or SWA applications getting 45 day letters at this point.

You mean to say All these members from other states are liars ??? Dude.. Get your information clear before making these kinda statements.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1191114&postcount=4067
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1180335&postcount=3549
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1179718&postcount=3523
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1185572&postcount=3777

Icarus, please give us an update about this issue. A bunch of people are waiting for their approvals who have PD less than 9/02. We are totally clueless.

And, the way BEC is approving DOL cases, if they continue, they will touch my case by next 6 months for sure. (PD: 4/04/2004) :D .

Will they continue processing DOL cases for next 6/10 months the way they are doing now???

Thanks for all your valued times.

Zany_Brainy said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnhrdc
Icarus

All my friends who had filed labor after me around July/August 2002 have all recieved their approvals.... while I sit around twiddling my thumbs. It just does not make sense as to why cases around May 2002 have been ignored by Dallas BEC.

Icarus,
Can you throw some light on this ?