Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sleepless_in_IN said:
It's not about liking or disliking your post...it's about making a statement like "improved" with no basis, and really it doesn't make a difference...I was just curious to know how to figured "improvement" thats all...it's you who is taking it otherwise...so preach to your self about "ignore on move on"...ESPCIALLY when you don't have squat to back up your assertions with even if it's just an opinion....on the other hand if you can explain your "improved" statement I'd to love to hear it. If it's base on one case....don't bother.

Dear "sleepless_in_IN"

Its not GP111, ICARUS, me or anyone on this forum's fault that Indiana did not send SWA cases to Dallas before other Regional/SWA office. Its not our fault that Dallas BEC did not enter cases of Indiana first NOR its our fault that BEC is not following FIFO in sending out 45 day letter/approvals (have not seen much though).. So please do not criticize other members posts, informations or suggestion. It may be foolish to you but important for some of us. If you feel DOL is not working the way you expect it to work show your fustration to DOL not to other members of this forum.

Also.. talking about fair, I have information to back up that BEC is more fair system then any other we had.. remember last year when cases like you & me (& load of others in CA, IN, NY, NJ, MD, TX etc) waiting for years when cases from Chicago, Maine, Bosten, Delaware ware getting approved in months.

please cut the crap

indiragandhi,
i have been watching your post for the past few months. you are really obnoxious rude. I am not sure which USA u live in. i totally agree with Sleepless_IN, everyone in this country is entitled to their opnion and no one has to agree with it. why don't people realize that Sleepless_in was just giving an opnion and sharing this thoughts.
Guys, please stop pointing figures on each other. Grow up, for cyring out loud.

just my 2 cents,

lalaker

The system works.

---Well, it should work, otherwise without this system you wont be in US today. I am not complaining that the system doesn't work. Read the post clearly if you don’t have no contact, consider getting it.

It doesn’t work the way YOU want that s the whole problem.

---Saying strict FIFO and now approving 2004 cases, I didn’t ask system to make statement to rule on FIFO. It was system idea to let all innocent people know that FIFO will strictly be enforced.

For those who are tired of complaining and are looking for information and info only, go there. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BECPHIL/ it s for Philly BEC but the info there is general enough to help some people around this forum also... And it s moderated! There s no bickering and no complaining. Just info. If you want to complain, at least know what to complain about.

---This is no Philly thread, and not anything like it needs moderator to constantly monitor thread every 2 seconds.

lalaker said:
indiragandhi,
i have been watching your post for the past few months. you are really obnoxious rude. I am not sure which USA u live in. i totally agree with Sleepless_IN, everyone in this country is entitled to their opnion and no one has to agree with it. why don't people realize that Sleepless_in was just giving an opnion and sharing this thoughts.
Guys, please stop pointing figures on each other. Grow up, for cyring out loud.

just my 2 cents,

lalaker

lalaker.. If everyone is entitled to their openion, why you are agrreing with post of Sleepless_IN where he is not allowing one of the other member to post his openion ?

Indiragandhi,

---Yes

i have been watching your post for the past few months.

---Glad that you are watching my post, hope you are not moderator.

You are really obnoxious rude.

---Why you were watching my post, since you already know that I am intolerable rude. Clear your mind, and see if you can avoid my post.

I am not sure which USA u live in.

---The same USA where you live. Let me know if there are multiple USAs???

i totally agree with Sleepless_IN, everyone in this country is entitled to their opinion and no one has to agree with it.

---I agree with sleepless as well. If the system doesn’t work the way you want, you should consider going either North or South. See if you may find better life there.

Why don't people realize that Sleepless_in was just giving an opinion and sharing this thought?

---I am sharing my thoughts as well. I can realize it.

Guys, please stop pointing figures on each other.

---As long as I am not pointing my middle finger, you should be ok for now.

Grow up, for crying out loud.

---Its unfortunate that being not grown up, US consulate gave me entry permission to stay in the country.

Just my 2 cents,

---I will add few cents, and make it a 75 cents for you to get a pop out of vending machine--to cool off your temper.

lalaker
---Indiragandhi

juntha said:
Send me a post when people will talk about Dallas BEC . THanks.

.....ridiculous..... ;-(

WHY DO YOU CARE ?? You are in Philly BEC,, So let Dallas Group be alone..

Also PLEASE STOP MARKETING YOUR YAHOO GROUP.

Thank you

mudra1234 said:
the format is:
<first 2 digits - year's last 2 digits> <next 3 digits - day of the year>
so 05114:
05 is the year it was entered in the system - 2005
114 th day in year 2005 - May 24th

Thanks for the explanation.

cut it

guys,
i was just trying to say that lets not stretch this. We have a lot more to look forward to then getting stuck with little issues.

lalaker

Last edited by a moderator:
New guy

This is my first post and after reading this thread I have learned more about DOL process than in the last few years.

Can anyone give me an estimate how long it might take for my case to be approbed

LC PD: 2/2003
Priority: EBE3(2)
State: CA
45 day Letter Received: 12/2004
45 day Letter Reply: 01/2005

Thanks

LC info

I am new to this forum. I received 45 day letter Dec 20, 2004. The letter mentions "Date of acceptance for processing: Feb 21 2003". Any idea what does it mean.

CA SWA - PD (Feb 2003)
CA - RD (Jan 2004)

:)

Dear wife in a man's body,please grow up..its high time you did something useful instead of sounding ridiculous in every thread - the US embassy definitely made a big mistake in sending you in your USA
IndiraGandhi said:
Indiragandhi,

---Yes

i have been watching your post for the past few months.

---Glad that you are watching my post, hope you are not moderator.

You are really obnoxious rude.

---Why you were watching my post, since you already know that I am intolerable rude. Clear your mind, and see if you can avoid my post.

I am not sure which USA u live in.

---The same USA where you live. Let me know if there are multiple USAs???

i totally agree with Sleepless_IN, everyone in this country is entitled to their opinion and no one has to agree with it.

---I agree with sleepless as well. If the system doesn’t work the way you want, you should consider going either North or South. See if you may find better life there.

Why don't people realize that Sleepless_in was just giving an opinion and sharing this thought?

---I am sharing my thoughts as well. I can realize it.

Guys, please stop pointing figures on each other.

---As long as I am not pointing my middle finger, you should be ok for now.

Grow up, for crying out loud.

---Its unfortunate that being not grown up, US consulate gave me entry permission to stay in the country.

Just my 2 cents,

---I will add few cents, and make it a 75 cents for you to get a pop out of vending machine--to cool off your temper.

lalaker
---Indiragandhi

FerozeGandhi said:
Dear wife in a man's body,please grow up..its high time you did something useful instead of sounding ridiculous in every thread - the US embassy definitely made a big mistake in sending you in your USA
And the earth is so hateful these days that it gave birth to a person like you. Also USA is so unfortunate to have you on its land where you treat girl like they are worthless. Dear wife??? How many wife you like to have, its not India, I wish the little hair left in your head, your wife could pull all out. You freak, what you think of you???

get yourself banned instead of enslaving these duties on others
IndiraGandhi said:
ban me too, take my post out, let your server get some free space, i would be so thankful if you can do it. my 73 cents

bec case number

Anyways, lets get away from this un-necessary arguments.

I do know that from the first set of 5 number, the last three numbers represent the julian date.
in my case my BEC number is:
D-04258-04xxx

which means that my case was entered on october 13, 04 in the bec system.
Has anyone figured out what the last three number of the BEC case #'s actually mean???

gurus, please advise.

lalaker