Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

FerozeGandhi said:
get yourself banned instead of enslaving these duties on others

You don’t want to get banned, oh well, you could get out of this if you just show me ONE of your post where members thanked you for providing the vital info.

If you fail to do this, then moocher like you needs to get off the forum so that others can be benefited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indira Gandhi

IndiraGandhi said:
BEC has improved.

YEAH YEAH, it has definately improved in deregulating FIFO. :D

I think there's a serious problem with you man - you have made a mockery of this forum under the pretext of voicing your opinion being in the USA. You seem to have a very cushy job (!?) which allows you to be in this forum so actively with such useless crap to share but please realize that others don't have the luxury of working at such companies! They take time out to learn more about the process or, at the very least, hear from people who have info or just valuable thoughts.

Please, for god sake, stop dishing out bull crap to all of us and again, for god's sake don't start another chain of replying to every word of mine with your "WITTY" remarks.

Best Regards,

Appreciate your input....

Hi all....
I do appreciate your input / advice in regards to my situation which I assume that lots of others are sharing the same experience.
I am waiting for my LCA from Dallas BEC.
My case is RIR
PD Sept.02
45 days letter rec'vd Dec.28.04 / replied Jan.04.05
Did anyone hear about any applications being processed / approved by Dallas BEC
Thanks...............

EB3 visa numbers unavailable till 30th September 2005

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY FOR JULY AND THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

The Employment Third and Third Other Worker categories have reached their annual limits and no further FY-2005 allocations are possible for the period July through September. With the start of the new fiscal year in October, numbers will once again become available in these categories. It is not possible to make any estimates regarding potential cut-off dates at this time

Does this mean that if ones LC gets approved in EB3 category and his/her priority date is 01 JUN 2002 of before can file I-140 and I-485 before 1st July 2005?

IT MEANS if one's LC gets approved in EB3 and his/her priority date is before June 1 2002,and he can file 485 before July 1st 2005.....Hope in this 15 days, we see more LC approvals so that they can file 485 ASAP....(although my PD is September 2002 and I never know where is my hope....)
get_me_green said:
Does this mean that if ones LC gets approved in EB3 category and his/her priority date is 01 JUN 2002 of before can file I-140 and I-485 before 1st July 2005?

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction....

Correction ....

I-140 is not affected by retrogression. I-485 is dependent on Visa number availability.

A person whose priority date is before 1st June 2002 can file I-485 but those who fall after 1st june 2002 can not. They will have to wait , till the dates get to there PD.

Any person can file I-140 if the LC is approved.

Thanks,
Kanjoos

lc4gc said:
IT MEANS if one's LC gets approved in EB3 and his/her priority date is before June 1 2002,and he can file 140/485 before July 1st 2005.....Hope in this 15 days, we see more LC approvals so that they can file 140/485 ASAP....(although my PD is September 2002 and I never know where is my hope....)

45 letter received AZ-NONRIR EB3

FYI, my attorney received 45-days letter yesterday from Dallas BRC. I don't know the details such as case number. I'll post the details here once i have them. Last month, I was told all SFDOL pending NON-RIR AZ cases had been transferred to Dallas BRC. I don't know when that happened. But, now i can sure my case is in backlog center.

RD: 2/04
SFDOL AZ-NONRIR-EB3 now in Dallas
09577XXXX

nother1inline said:
I think there's a serious problem with you man - you have made a mockery of this forum under the pretext of voicing your opinion being in the USA. You seem to have a very cushy job (!?) which allows you to be in this forum so actively with such useless crap to share but please realize that others don't have the luxury of working at such companies! They take time out to learn more about the process or, at the very least, hear from people who have info or just valuable thoughts.

Please, for god sake, stop dishing out bull crap to all of us and again, for god's sake don't start another chain of replying to every word of mine with your "WITTY" remarks.

Best Regards,

I ain’t got no serious problem whatsoever. I am entitled to do what I think is right or wrong, again I am saying that the joke of day is BEC has “enhanced its way of service”. If it has been improved, show me HOW??? Otherwise don’t bother your influence in the thread. I have right to voice my opinion which I don’t feel is right, and you are doing the same thing accusing me being a scorn.

I don’t know about the cushy job, but certainly I don’t work in a place where I pull 6 figures. More over, I think you have this luxury that is able to scan my every thread and make a conclusive remark stating that all I do is to post crap.

Please, god forgive me, since you made a remark about my drollness, I am entitled to respond to clear your packed down intelligence. If you don’t want to see any further chain of tassel, then better ignore it and try to live the way you do. I can’t resist without replying when I see my voice being smashed.

javassist said:
FYI, my attorney received 45-days letter yesterday from Dallas BRC. I don't know the details such as case number. I'll post the details here once i have them. Last month, I was told all SFDOL pending NON-RIR AZ cases had been transferred to Dallas BRC. I don't know when that happened. But, now i can sure my case is in backlog center.

RD: 2/04
SFDOL AZ-NONRIR-EB3 now in Dallas
09577XXXX

So you applied your LC in NON RIR cat, and just received the 45 days letter. Have you already done the recuritment process? Has it ever been forwarded to the DOL after state level being cleared? What is your PD?

Thanks for the input, I appreciate this.

Tracker

Is there a tracker for the Dallas Backlog Center, and if there is, where can I find it.
I just got my case number from my lawyer. It is D-05010-13xxx. Unlike the numbers that I have seen on this site (3 or 4 digits long), my sequence number has 5 digits. Is it that there are that many application on that one day? My lawyer got the 45-day letter sometime in Feb 2005.
Any help is really appreciated.

you do HAVE a problem dude - you should start your own thread where you can crack jokes of the day..you only know to post longer and supposedly witty answers to questions
of course you can't resist after replying - this is AFTER apologizng to this forum about your rudeness..you are like a UNWANTED POP-UP on the internet and you need to be blocked by pop-up blockers..what happened to your story about banning yourself from this thread? please do and you will have our support..now get back to your shady droll life as you were

IndiraGandhi said:
I ain’t got no serious problem whatsoever. I am entitled to do what I think is right or wrong, again I am saying that the joke of day is BEC has “enhanced its way of service”. If it has been improved, show me HOW??? Otherwise don’t bother your influence in the thread. I have right to voice my opinion which I don’t feel is right, and you are doing the same thing accusing me being a scorn.

I don’t know about the cushy job, but certainly I don’t work in a place where I pull 6 figures. More over, I think you have this luxury that is able to scan my every thread and make a conclusive remark stating that all I do is to post crap.

Please, god forgive me, since you made a remark about my drollness, I am entitled to respond to clear your packed down intelligence. If you don’t want to see any further chain of tassel, then better ignore it and try to live the way you do. I can’t resist without replying when I see my voice being smashed.

Weird freak

FerozeGandhi said:
you do HAVE a problem dude - you should start your own thread where you can crack jokes of the day. You only know to post longer and supposedly witty answers to questions of course you can't resist after replying - this is AFTER apologizing to this forum about your rudeness. You are like an UNWANTED POP-UP on the Internet and you need to be blocked by pop-up blockers. What happened to your story about banning yourself from this thread? Please do and you will have our support. Now get back to your shady droll life as you were

The best name that fits your profile would be CANCER. And this time, you have your finger and brain cancer. There is no cure for you, even being cured, you start to come back after certain period of time. Anyone can determine that you are in your chronic state without doing any biopsy. No radiation is that effective to heal your cancer level, as it has severely rooted your entire human structure.

You seemed like you have disagreement with me from the very beginning. It’s better off taking it offline. I will be waiting on you. Get your slap on wacky freak, and see what you could get in offline.

IndiraGandhi said:
The best name that fits your profile would be CANCER. And this time, you have your finger and brain cancer. There is no cure for you, even being cured, you start to come back after certain period of time. Anyone can determine that you are in your chronic state without doing any biopsy. No radiation is that effective to heal your cancer level, as it has severely rooted your entire human structure.

You seemed like you have disagreement with me from the very beginning. It’s better off taking it offline. I will be waiting on you. Get your slap on wacky freak, and see what you could get in offline.

INDIRA

it is enough from ur part man. since u came to this forum u made a mess. pls be more diplomat and accept others. we r here to track the BEC work not to wait for ur comments that mostly create distrubance for nothing. pls calm down and respect the others.

whatever u reply to me, i will not reply back otherwise we will never finish.I have more important stuff than ur comments.

Mere Bebe says dont throw stone at Holy Cow shit
Mere Bebe says if you want to fight, fight with a perfume vendor and not with garbage collector.
Mere bebe says so many things and so lets move on, No body is right and nobody is wrong and everybody looking forward to a Green Card which is absolutely in white.
I think most of us agree except a few:)

For all those who are sissy and limp noodles crying like little baby, who can't resist my post, a note to you -- I will delete all my previous post, and I do expect the same from others who just shows up in forum to blash me off.

Now, I don't want any one to answer this one, just simply delete the unnecessary post, and mine will be gone like wind.

you just can't learn to be diplomatic will you..oh how we admire your usage of words on this forum,oh how we salute your 'sacrifice' by deleting your posts..!
IndiraGandhi said:
For all those who are sissy and limp noodles crying like little baby, who can't resist my post, a note to you -- I will delete all my previous post, and I do expect the same from others who just shows up in forum to blash me off.

Now, I don't want any one to answer this one, just simply delete the unnecessary post, and mine will be gone like wind.

I believe the positive sign from Indira is mounting this thread. Please don't start another reply to this thread, and if possible delete all the unnecessary post to make life easier for members like me. I will be much happy to see the necessary post from you all, but creating this unnecessary thread is not good at all for all of us. Thank You for your support.

Az Nonrir Eb3

labordrags said:
So you applied your LC in NON RIR cat, and just received the 45 days letter. Have you already done the recuritment process? Has it ever been forwarded to the DOL after state level being cleared? What is your PD?

Thanks for the input, I appreciate this.

You're welcome! Yes, i'm in NON-RIR EB3 category. My case was filed at AZ SWA 9/2002 and forwarde to SFDOL on 2/2004. Yes, we did significant recruitment process at that time. I don't know what the PD is and where to get it. Do you know?

Thanks,