Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Just give us a break!

Zanybrainy..ferozee gandhi...Indira gandhi or whatever..
Jesus Christ! Guys take your egoistic and childish rants somewhere else. Most of the people come here to know any updates or any other LC related valuable news. I don't know about anyone else, and I can only speak for me. I work like 14-15 hour a day and I kind of squeeze 15 minutes here and there to come to this site to check if there are any more updates. And all I can see is this freaking egoistic display of one up manship. Go get a life my dear friends.

Many years ago, when I came here in USA, I was so home sick, that I was immersed 24/7 in Yahoo and other chat rooms. And the behavior I saw there is exactly the same that I see here now. People try to become something in this cyber/virtual world, which they could either never become or are too scared to even try to become in the real world. So they post all this macho gibberish on a non-personal web forum thinking that they some how are projecting this bully image and that they are impressing other people. Well, I have news for you. NONE OF US CARE!. None of us care how good you guys are with English language or how fast you can type. All we care is when our damn labor certification is approved. If any of you have any news on that, then do post it. If somebody can analyze the approvals and any other labor certification related issues, then post it. But enough of this useless personal attacks and bickering!

AMK.

javassist said:
You're welcome! Yes, i'm in NON-RIR EB3 category. My case was filed at AZ SWA 9/2002 and forwarde to SFDOL on 2/2004. Yes, we did significant recruitment process at that time. I don't know what the PD is and where to get it. Do you know?

Thanks,

I think PD and RD is the same. Just few days difference. PD is priority date, when you initially file your application to the state SWA.

your Priority date(PD):9/2002
and receive date(RD):2/2004

javassist said:
You're welcome! Yes, i'm in NON-RIR EB3 category. My case was filed at AZ SWA 9/2002 and forwarde to SFDOL on 2/2004. Yes, we did significant recruitment process at that time. I don't know what the PD is and where to get it. Do you know?

Thanks,

labordrags said:
I think PD and RD is the same. Just few days difference. PD is priority date, when you initially file your application to the state SWA.

PD : Priority Date (LC filing date at local office / SWA / SESA)
RD : Received Date (Date when LC received at regional Office)

PD & RD are not same (nor few days difference). It depends on state to state & RIR/Non RIR. For example, California RIR cases will have 9 to 13 month of gap between PD & RD.

shaaka said:
ICARUS
is it possible for u to give an update for RIR analysis queue?

Hello Shaaka,

If I am not making mistake You have informed us some time in first part of may about bunch of 2001, 2002 PD approvals at your attorney office. Do you have further info on that ? Also Did your attorney received any more approvals ?

Thanks in advance

Please sign up...

Your 5 minutes to sign this letter campaign can make a difference by potentially getting the right people to notice our plight.
Please sign up.

FerozeGandhi said:
you just can't learn to be diplomatic will you..oh how we admire your usage of words on this forum,oh how we salute your 'sacrifice' by deleting your posts..!

IndiraGandhi said:
Originally Posted by IndiraGandhi
For all those who are sissy and limp noodles crying like little baby, who can't resist my post, a note to you -- I will delete all my previous post, and I do expect the same from others who just shows up in forum to blash me off.

Now, I don't want any one to answer this one, just simply delete the unnecessary post, and mine will be gone like wind.

Hmmmm!! Looks like you both are good fighters. Keep it up guys. Its very interesting to see you both fighting. Just like any other south indian, i would love to sit and watch other people fighting. Ha hahahah. My time is passing without any tension while reading all your comments.

Note: You both have very good and buluvent in INGILIS.

Ask for a copy of the letter

Raj2010 said:
Is there anyway to know, that BEC case number "D-05090-XXXXX" belongs to me ? Please advise me !

The only way I can think is to ask for a copy of the 45 days letter that was sent your employer and you should be able to see both the petitioner name and the beneficiary name in it.

Raj2010 said:
Is there anyway to know, that BEC case number "D-05090-XXXXX" belongs to me ? Please advise me !

Send an email to Dalls for status check with your Employer Name your lastname and first name and old ETA no.

They may answer back after a while(4-6weeks) with your ETA no.

Use your company mail id.

ICarus, any update on CO queue?

Hi ICarus,

We are so eagerly waiting for your update. where is the CO queue for RIR & NON-RIR cases? A friend of mine got approval last week, his RIR PD is 07/2002 which is same as mine (employer, job desc & pd is same). but I didn't receive anything regarding my case.

You mentioned that there are some workflow issue in CO queue processing, did it get resolved? are there any system issues regarding mailing out the approvals?

Thank you very much, Really appreciate your contributions.

# of cases in april 2001 in CA

When I queried the following web site for the # of cases that were filed in califormina in April 2001, I'm getting around 8700. But DOL has been saying that there were around 30 to 40k cases filed in that time frame (rir and non-rir). Is this data wrong or am I missing something here? Can someone shed light?

http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Thanks...

what is the BEC processing based on??

Gurus,
I am sure someone has already answered this previously but I am just curious to find out what date is the BEC using for processing?? Is it the PD or RD ???

lalaker

TX SWA PD: 2/03
TX DOL RD: 9/03
BEC Letter : 12/04
BEC letter Responded on : 12/31/04
BEC Case # : D-04258-04xxx

waiting forLC said:
When I queried the following web site for the # of cases that were filed in califormina in April 2001, I'm getting around 8700. But DOL has been saying that there were around 30 to 40k cases filed in that time frame (rir and non-rir). Is this data wrong or am I missing something here? Can someone shed light?

http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

Thanks...

That is because flcdatacenter only has cases reached at regional offices. How many Cases still at SWA stage is unknown.

lalaker said:
Gurus,
I am sure someone has already answered this previously but I am just curious to find out what date is the BEC using for processing?? Is it the PD or RD ???

lalaker

TX SWA PD: 2/03
TX DOL RD: 9/03
BEC Letter : 12/04
BEC letter Responded on : 12/31/04
BEC Case # : D-04258-04xxx

PD (Priority Date)

KH72 said:
Hi all....
I do appreciate your input / advice in regards to my situation which I assume that lots of others are sharing the same experience.
I am waiting for my LCA from Dallas BEC.
My case is RIR
PD Sept.02
45 days letter rec'vd Dec.28.04 / replied Jan.04.05
Did anyone hear about any applications being processed / approved by Dallas BEC
Thanks...............

Are you sure your PD is Sept 02? I think your RD is Sept 02 since you received 45 day letter way back in Dec '04. Please confirm.

helpwithGC said:
Received the Labor Approval yesterday from Dallas Center.

LC filed Category: EB-3, RIR
LC filed State: OH
LC PD: Jan 2003
45 days letter: Yes
45 days letter Send Date: March/2005

So seems like even the 2003 cases are being approved......

Thanks for the valuable information. Could you please confirm your priority date being Jan 2003? I hope it wasn't your RD.

FLC Data Center...

Hey GP,
Although my case has reached Dallas BEC through SF Regional office, FLC DataCtr doesn't seem to have my case number? Is that usual or am I being paranoid?
Thanks in advance.

gp111 said:
That is because flcdatacenter only has cases reached at regional offices. How many Cases still at SWA stage is unknown.

Questions regarding EB3 unavailability

Hi All,
I have just joined the forum and have been reading all the posts. I really appreciate all of your efforts in helping out each other. I would be thankful to you all if you can throw some light on the following:

1. Since EB3 visas are not currently available and will be available from OCT 1st 2005, what is the estimated timeframe that they will remain available after Oct 1st.
2. How many EB3 visa's will be available to people with technical background.
3. What is the likely chance that I will be eligible for next year Quota.

Here are my details.
Details: EB3 RIR from Ohio
PD: 03/18/2003
RD: 04/05/2004
Received 45 letter from Dallas BEC on 03/18/2005
Replied to 45 day letter on 04/06/2005
Case #: D-05007-13XXX