Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

April 2003 was his Rregional Date

Hi,

I got partial info from my friend. April 2003 (CA) was his RD, not PD. Initially he told me that it was his PD becuase he dont know the difference between RD and PD. Sorry for the wrong info. Still he didnt not from which BPC he got the approval. He is going to find out with his lawer and as soon as I get that info, I will let you know guys. But he is sure that he got the approval from one of the Backlog centers.

Whyallthis said:
Hi Icarus

Heu maan, whats up with you? I hope everything is fine with you. If it is then kindly provide some information about current PD in que (Both RIR and non-RIR)
Hey Srinivas thanks for reply but kindly provide details soon maan.
And for other guys pls don't flood the portal with personal stuff, its difficult to follow one topic.
Thanks a lot. :(

srinivas_o said:
Hi,

I got partial info from my friend. April 2003 (CA) was his RD, not PD. Initially he told me that it was his PD becuase he dont know the difference between RD and PD. Sorry for the wrong info. Still he didnt not from which BPC he got the approval. He is going to find out with his lawer and as soon as I get that info, I will let you know guys. But he is sure that he got the approval from one of the Backlog centers.

RD of april 2003, is processed in california DOL and not BEC. so this news is not really relevant to the BEC operations. california DOL process RIR applications till may 2003 and everything else went to BEC if i remenber well.

First to Srinivas
Thanks a lot for your info. ,Appreciated maan.

To GCCOVET
You f(*&k Fagget take your message and shove it in your ASS.
As being fagget you do "PUT IT IN YOUR BEHIND" :p
and next time ASS%(&*% ask people before trying to be hero. I never insulted a person when they write irrelevant to this portal. I just requested them to write in personal message and thats not rude you MOTHER^%$*^&.

So now lets talk about relevant things.
:)
GCCovet said:
My Friend!
cammon yaar...or comeon yaar
I knew I would get some crap from you and was well prepared. :p . Dil pe maat le yaar! per .....me le! I know, truth is always painful!

Okay... let's put it behind and move on!

Whyallthis said:
First to Srinivas

To GCCOVET
and next time ASS%(&*% ask people before trying to be hero. I never insulted a person when they write irrelevant to this portal. I just requested them to write in personal message and thats not rude you MOTHER^%$*^&.

What's wrong with you maan. oops Man?????? I think you need some medical help! ;)

Lets take it offline

Whyallthis said:
First to Srinivas

To GCCOVET

Whyallthis!
Lets take it offline! I sent you a PM.

Question

OK I'll try to get this thing back on track - a question for Icarus mainly. (but all others welcomed to comment).

This again has to do with my friend's case. Recall PD 12/01, transferred from Dallas regional to Dallas BEC, has case number D-04310-....., and no 45 day letter yet.

My question: Is it possible that an email status request may have been perceived by the BEC as a "positive response to the 45 day letter", and therefore no letter was generated and the case moves to processing?

Thanks again.

Getting ready for the LC approval after my daughter’s wedding

Guys,

I got my new case# in Feb 2005 as T-05012-XXXX and yesterday got another e-mail (of cause, I sent them an e-mail again(day before yesterday) asking for the case#) with D-05012-XXXX, which means, they have finished entering data within 2 months. :mad: :mad: :mad: (Not bad aha....!!!! Keep up the good work guys)

They are not just sleeping, doing some work at their own speed. So, guys relax and get ready for the LC approval after your daughters wedding just like me. (My daughter is still 4-1/2 years) :p :D

PD: 12/29/2003
State: IL (RIR & EB3)
RD: 08/03/2004
Case # D-05012-XXXX
No Love letter yet.

Ha Ha Ha

GCCovet said:
Whyallthis!

you guy's are funny!

Why take it off line? keep it here. This is the least you can do to keep the productivity high and pay back to the american economy for a wonderful a GC process.

Whyallthis said:
First to Srinivas

To GCCOVET

Hey whyallthis,
Why All this?

Interesting post - 20% in 2005 is not bad!

Posted by MDwatch:

I found an interesting thing on the Department of Labor budget:
http://www.doleta.gov/budget/05app$.pdf
http://www.doleta.gov/budget/06req$.pdf

FOREIGN LABOR CERTIFICATION has $44,144,000 for the 2005 budget

That is quite a chunk of money ... and it is slow

And in another piece it says:

"The Administration will propose legislation to establish a new fee for applications under the permanent labor certification program. Fee proceeds would offset the costs of administering the permanent program and partially support backlog reduction in regional offices."

Who here would mind paying an additional $1000 if it means a 3 to 6 months processing time ?

Now I also saw something that will make everybody laugh:

Performance Metrics
2004 actual 2005 est. 2006 est.
H–1B Labor Condition Applications Program:

237801 Percentage of H–1B labor condition applications
(LCAs) for which no prevailing wage issues are
identified within seven days of filing............. 99% (04actual) 100% (05est) 100% (06est)
237802 Percentage of H–1B labor condition applications
(LCAs) for which no prevailing wage issues are
identified within two days of filing. .............. 95% (04actual) 98% (05est) 98% (06est)

Permanent Labor Certification Program:

238001 Percentage of backlogged applications for the Permanent
Labor Certification program that are resolved
each year (measured against backlog remaining
each year). ........................ ................... - (04actual) 20% (05est) 100% (06est)

Don't forget us

GCCovet said:
Whyallthis!

Hey GCCovet,
Are we going to miss something? Keep us in loop man.

Note: Once you guys done with your private conversation, please post your chat. We need to relax man.

Just kidding. Take it easy. Also i don't expect any private messages.

I knew it..

antonioa77 said:
RD of april 2003, is processed in california DOL and not BEC. so this news is not really relevant to the BEC operations. california DOL process RIR applications till may 2003 and everything else went to BEC if i remenber well.

As I said before....this is what I expected.

thanks
ZB

Icaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

Need an update my lord..

Where is queue-god at the moment?

Please tell me if the RIR queue (even for a short while) moves to May 2002 cases, cause that is where I am...right at the start (May 1 2002 PD)

thanks

I applied my State Labor in Indiana in December 2001. I called up my lawyer yesterday and asked her how the process was going. She told me that she had received 30 45-day letters and they were all for April 2001 applicants for State Labor. She also told me that she had not received a single approval yet, just the 45-day letters. She could not disclose how many April applicants she was processing. Just my 2-cents to the forum.

Icarus - update please

Icarus - please care us!
Where is the FIFO genie?
Texas - RIR -EB3
PD - Sept.2002
RD - Mar.2003
45 day letter - replied by Jan.29th
Case no. - D-04257-xxxxx

Any ray of hope in near future?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatallthis,
Buy some Barney DVDs, particularly, Barney-Best Manners. It teaches how to react in a public forum.

Whyallthis said:
First to Srinivas

To GCCOVET

Originally Posted by Whyallthis
First to Srinivas

To GCCOVET
As being fagget you do "PUT IT IN YOUR BEHIND"

This guy is totally insane, I wont believe a word from this guy from now on. If you are with me, try to vote off this guy, this guy is insane and we should not listen to him. This guy has showed his true color in misleading innocent people like us, also it proves how ill mannered person he is. Please ask the forum admin to take him off the list. Hey guy, if you wish to throw dirty words on people, take your trash to some filty website, we respect this portal, so please keep your hands off this portal for all of us kindness.

IndiraGandhi said:
This guy is totally insane, I wont believe a word from this guy from now on. If you are with me, try to vote off this guy, this guy is insane and we should not listen to him. This guy has showed his true color in misleading innocent people like us, also it proves how ill mannered person he is. Please ask the forum admin to take him off the list. Hey guy, if you wish to throw dirty words on people, take your trash to some filty website, we respect this portal, so please keep your hands off this portal for all of us kindness.

Everybody,
Please forget and move on. we all have ups and downs in life.
I have asked moderator to remove all the inappropriate language postings.

Dull in Dallas said:
Icarus - please care us!
Where is the FIFO genie?
Texas - RIR -EB3
PD - Sept.2002
RD - Mar.2003
45 day letter - replied by Jan.29th
Case no. - D-04257-xxxxx

Any ray of hope in near future?

Its more than 90 Days for you, As per 45 day letter you / Your Lawyer can start enquirring about your case , once 90 days are over, from the date you reply.

I believe they are suppose to make decision within 90 days of reply...Pl. correct if wrong.

Pl. update us all if you hear some thing...

Email - I recieved:-
" Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05010-1xxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification?s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter."

Good Luck Buddy...

EB3 - Michigan
PD:- July 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
GCCovet said:
Everybody,
Please forget and move on. we all have ups and downs in life.
I have asked moderator to remove all the inappropriate language postings.

I know the best medicine is to forgive someone for what he/she has done. But looking at this current senario he won't worth it, but still since you have said so to move on, seems like the flith that spitted on you, you wanted to wash it off. I am not against your opinion, I respect that. BUT this would be the last time he/she will ever get a chance, if this gets repeted, we wont have two minds other than throwing him/her out of our community.