Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RAYDHAN said:
For what its worth, my lawyer has also received about 10 approvals from the Dallas BPC in the last 2-3 weeks for priority dates of 4/30/01 or earlier. I didn't bother asking about the details of each case since it is irrelevant. All I needed to know was if approvals are coming in and what priority date was being worked on.

So, I agree with ZB that Icarus is very accurate in his statements. Now, only if we can get him to come back from his temporary hiatus and let us know if the April 2001 gridlock has been conquered or not.

Regards.
Hi Raydhan,
Is it possible to know if any of those approvals are from a Regional other than dallas and if they r RIR.
Thanks
--MC

RAYDHAN said:
For what its worth, my lawyer has also received about 10 approvals from the Dallas BPC in the last 2-3 weeks for priority dates of 4/30/01 or earlier. I didn't bother asking about the details of each case since it is irrelevant. All I needed to know was if approvals are coming in and what priority date was being worked on.

So, I agree with ZB that Icarus is very accurate in his statements. Now, only if we can get him to come back from his temporary hiatus and let us know if the April 2001 gridlock has been conquered or not.

Regards.
but all of them ,i think, are non-RIR. and if there is RIR the pace is really very slow. right?

When can the Approval be??

Hi,

I am looking at the forum and various messages posted,

Can anybody give some approx. time frame as when can i see my labor approval?? based on the current processing speed of the Dallas BEC.

Mine was filed from Illinois in Oct'2003

PD Oct' 2003 from Illinois
RD July'04 Chicago Regional

45 day letter recived Feb,21st 2005

I am plannign to go for PERM if Don't find any visibility in the near future for my Labor

Any suggestions welcome

Please help me decide wisely at this point as I invested money already for the Labor in RIR ;)

Thanks!

barbaraliu said:
I think Icarus is "She'.

Sorry Icarus. My bad. I qualify my statement as follows.

"So, I agree with ZB that Icarus is very accurate in his/her statements. Now, only if we can get him/her to come back from his/her temporary hiatus and let us know if the April 2001 gridlock has been conquered or not."

To "antonioa77" & "m_chundi",
I hate to bother my lawyer every week to get the approval details of other cases. I email her once every 2-3 weeks. She responds to me immediately. I don't want her to get irritated. I want to save some favors when I need them most.

Sorry, can't get you more information on the approvals this week.

Regards.

p9k said:
Its more than 90 Days for you, As per 45 day letter you / Your Lawyer can start enquirring about your case , once 90 days are over, from the date you reply.

I believe they are suppose to make decision within 90 days of reply...Pl. correct if wrong.

Pl. update us all if you hear some thing...

Email - I recieved:-
" Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05010-1xxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification?s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter."

Good Luck Buddy...

EB3 - Michigan
PD:- July 2003

Sorry. Could you tell me where you get the information about 90 days. After 90 days after replying 45 day letter, the lawyer can enquirring about case.

Thanks

hobby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read my e-mail above....

Last edited by a moderator:
GCCovet said:
Everybody,
Please forget and move on. we all have ups and downs in life.
I have asked moderator to remove all the inappropriate language postings.

All Frustating Postings can be removed by the ORIGINAL Posters and asking Admin and Moderator to do this is too much for a FREE SERVICE

Hi gp111 / Icarus / other gurus,
I need some help here
My PD is May 2003 and currently the application is in Dalls BEC. My company was taken over by another big company and there's good chance of layoffs just like any major mergers. My question is
- My six years are expiring next yr but H1 is valid till 2007 based on 7th yr extension. Can I use that to transfer to another company if my current company does not withdraw my labor app?
- If I change jobs and file through PERM, can i get extensions on H1 if I cannot file 485 after that? Has anyone heard retrogression for EB2 is coming up?

Info needed

My PD is august 13 2003, EB3 catagory. Case should be in Dallas. When I asked my lawyer about case ID. he said when Dallas receives your LC it will release the case ID.
My question is what kind of time frame I am looking at for receiving my Labor certificate (work-permit), if I decide to stay put and wait instead of filing with PERM.
I am a newbie in this, so any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks....

late_twenties said:
My PD is august 13 2003, EB3 catagory. Case should be in Dallas. When I asked my lawyer about case ID. he said when Dallas receives your LC it will release the case ID.
My question is what kind of time frame I am looking at for receiving my Labor certificate (work-permit), if I decide to stay put and wait instead of filing with PERM.
I am a newbie in this, so any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks....

Late_20ies,

Check this out. Note: these are just estimates and not actual calculations based on fellow members calculations and input. Thanks to JustWatching for these nice job.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12281

the dates shown there are LC approval dates or something else? I am sorry, this may sound like a dumb question, but I am completely clueless.
thanks for your help

Thanks

Thanks!
p9k said:
Sorry. Could you tell me where you get the information about 90 days. After 90 days after replying 45 day letter, the lawyer can enquirring about case.

Thanks

hobby

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read my e-mail above....

DFLC - BPC replies after 1 mth

It took DFLC more than 1 month to reply to my status query. Does anyone know what this reply implies?

-does it mean they have already entered it in their database (since there is a new case number)?
-any idea how long it takes to recieve 45 day after getting a case number?
-Is there any AVM where I can track based on this number now?

I am transitioning to another company. I might as well not if I am to receive 45 day letter some time soon.

KAGC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:53 AM

April 28, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05007-1xxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent
Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of
being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and
additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:53 PM
To: DFLC Status
Subject:

Company Name
Alian Name : First Last
SWA : 13XXXX

Zany_Brainy said:
Out in the cold...

Total darkness is what I see now :(

ZB

i think this too. u said , a month ago, that ur sources said that processing RIR cases will start in 1 or 2 months. any update at that front? pls inform us.

activex111 said:
Hi gp111 / Icarus / other gurus,
I need some help here
My PD is May 2003 and currently the application is in Dalls BEC. My company was taken over by another big company and there's good chance of layoffs just like any major mergers. My question is
- My six years are expiring next yr but H1 is valid till 2007 based on 7th yr extension. Can I use that to transfer to another company if my current company does not withdraw my labor app?

** YES YOU CAN. If your Extension is already approved, You need not worry even if they withdraw the LC

- If I change jobs and file through PERM, can i get extensions on H1 if I cannot file 485 after that?
**YES, You can get H1 Extension on basis of Pending I-140 or I-485 OR Approved I-140 & cannot file I-485 (retrogression)

Has anyone heard retrogression for EB2 is coming up?

It is likely to happen next year

anotherfootball said:
w a i t i n g . . .
Anotherfootball.. You will get approval soon from SF DOL as They are processing AZ cases with RD 07/2003 currently. You will not get 45 day letter as your case will not got to BEC.

Processing dates -AZ

Now the processing dates for AZ are mid August according to weekly AVM updates. But, actually they are down to processing the cases with RD of 08/26 and 08/27.