Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - Chicago cases Only

Pd?

paradesi2000 said:
I want to share this good news with all of this forum people.....thanks for all your support........

Today i reecived FINAL DETERMINATION LETTER THROUGH POSTAL MAIL FROM DFLC BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER ( Big White envelope)

POSTAL MAILED DATE: 11/16/2005

Approval DAte: Nov 10, 2005

Date of Acceptance for Processing: November 13, 2003

Details Of Letter:

The department of labor has made a final determination on your application for Employment Certification Pursuant to Title 20, Code pf Federal Regulations, Part 656 and as required by the Immigration and natinality Act, as amended.

Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certified application must be attached to the I-140 petion along with any other required evidence and filed with the U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

The appropriate office can be found at:

wesite url...

USCIS procedures , instructions and forms can be found at:

website URL...

sincerely,

Jenny Elser
Certifying officer

CC: lawyer
Company

Enclosures: {Form ETA 750, Parts A& B}
Congrats
what is the the priority date?

Certified but....

Certified: 11/10/05
Received mail notice by mail: 11/28/05

But, my lawyer still has not received it yet. Is this strange?

fkjzh said:
Certified: 11/10/05
Received mail notice by mail: 11/28/05

But, my lawyer still has not received it yet. Is this strange?
dont worry, there is some time gap between you receiving and the lawyer receiving the notice. There are lot of cases like that.

Any LC Approved with Case Source : STATE?

Hello everyone

1. Any LC Approved with Case Source : STATE?
2. Has anyone succeded in gettting corrected the wrong CASE Source :STATE to FEDERAL? I appreciate your ideas/suggestion..

-------------------------------------------------
PD : OH SESA 2003. After SWA approval Transfered to Chicago in APR2004
DBEC mistakenly closed the case and reinstated later
No 45 Day letter yet.

Thank you so much

Hi pardesi2000,

you mentioned you received the final determination letter directly---i have also received the same letter- but it doesn't include certified ETA 750 A and B---could you let me know if you or your lawyer/company received the certified ETA 750 forms?

Appreciate any information,

Thanks,
Karan

PD: May 2001 (MI)
BEC: Dallas
45 day letter recd and sent in jan 2006
Received ETA case number

Is there a web site to check the status of ETA? is there a number to call?

Thanks
Pankaj Garg

Can check online

Pankaj Garg said:
PD: May 2001 (MI)
BEC: Dallas
45 day letter recd and sent in jan 2006
Received ETA case number

Is there a web site to check the status of ETA? is there a number to call?

Thanks
Pankaj Garg
There is an online status check where status can be checked. hey its better than asking employers and lawyers as they wont be of much help.

Chocolate said:
There is an online status check where status can be checked. hey its better than asking employers and lawyers as they wont be of much help.

Choclate, What is the web site address? Please post it here.

Thanks
Pankaj Garg

PD Question

Guys sorry for posting a question that might have been answered many times on this forum BUT I did go thru prev threads and am not convinced yet!!

My labor with my current employer is pending at DBEC and I'm planning to join my client who will doing PERM for me.

I understand that one can retain PD only when 140 gets approved BUT is it possible for me to claim the PD after joining the new company.I'm quite sure that my old company(owned by a relative of mine) will continue my GC process until 140 gets approved.
Please advise.

Its closed now

Pankaj Garg said:
Choclate, What is the web site address? Please post it here.

Thanks
Pankaj Garg
Its closed now. not active.it was active for only few hours today.Sorry for that.
If you look in dallas BEC pages for 7th sep 2006 u will see the link but its already closed and was old database. Its posted everywhere to wait till monday .Lets wait and see. Hey i saw mine and was disappointed one was in process and other case was not found.Many have posted the data is old.lets wait till monday.

when I can expect the 45 days letter

I am one of the tired person of this GC process.. Entering into 7 years now.

Here is the status details received from Dallas Backlog center ( as sent by my attorney )

Case: RIR.
Case received date:07/13/2005
Priority date:04/27/2004
45 day letter: Not received.
Case Number: T-05191-xxxxx.
Case Status 08-16-06: Data Review.

When I can expect the 45 days letter..