Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - Chicago cases Only

Detroit case

Hi,

My PD is 01/17/2003 (RIR) from Detroit
Went to Chicago 06/30/04..
Got 45 days letter 06/30/05. Replyed 07/05/05..

My questions is,

I am in the 7year extension completes in December.. Can I expect before my Labor approval? Can I request a screen shot from DBEC or PBEC?

Please advise..

Thanks.

raja_bsv said:
Hi,

My PD is 01/17/2003 (RIR) from Detroit
Went to Chicago 06/30/04..
Got 45 days letter 06/30/05. Replyed 07/05/05..

My questions is,

I am in the 7year extension completes in December.. Can I expect before my Labor approval? Can I request a screen shot from DBEC or PBEC?

Please advise..

Thanks.

Hopefully by this time your case has been certified.try to get the screen shot

thanks

Does Applicant/lawyer always get a copy of LC approval letter before getting the hard copy of it ??

Email format and email id for getting the status

hi all GC guru's
Could send me a format of the email and email address to send to get the screen shot of LC.

thanks

45 day letter

Hi Guys,
I want to find out if anybody is in same situation as me.
My PD is March 20th 2003. Its EB3 RIR. My case was filed from Michigan state. Cleared regional and transfered to Chicago in May 2004. After that my lawyer or me don't have any tracking of the application. We assume its with Dallas BEC. I didn't receive any 45 day letter yet.
Did anybody receive 45 day letter who filed from Michigan in Mar'03 and whose applications transfered to Chicago in May'04.
Any information is appreciated.

LC approved

Guys,

I got a welcome letter in my maibox after coming home - my LC is certified.
My PD is Jan 22, 2003 RIR filed from MI and sent to Chicago DOL
The date the labor was approved is July 28
The letter was sent out on Aug29 and recd today(Sep 2)

case closed with out receiving 45 day letter

Hello everyone,

History :
My Labor was pending in Chicago DOL from 9 APRIL 2004 and transferred to Dallas BEC and new case no ( T-05011-XXXXX)
was assinged in MAR 2005. Since then I have been checking with my attorney about the 45 day letter and attorney kept telling they did not receive 45 day letter. When enquired with Dallas BEC in AUG05 , Dallas BEC Says the case was closed since the 45 day letter was not responded from employer.

Questions:
1. My employer & attorney did not receive any 45 day letter and the case is closed in Dallas BEC. what are the procedure for Re opening the case? and What are the percentage of success?
2. I have applied for 7th Year H1B Extension based on pending green card labour.... what are the chances of H1B approval under this circumstances?

If anyone has experienced similar problem , please post your experience

Thanks in Advance,
Anbu

45 day letter

Hi sfmars and Everyone,
I have described my labor status in a post above.
PD: Mar 20th 2003 From MI
RIR/EB3
RD: May 22nd 2004
45 day letter: Not yet received.
Don't know any other details of the application.
I sent a email to both Dallas and Philli requesting for a sreen shot of my case to apply for H1B on Thu Sep 1st. I didn't receive any reply email yet. Does it usually take these many days to get response or is it only me? Below id the email I sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
Subject: 7th Year Extension for my H1-B Visa
emial Body: Respected Sir/Madam,

My Labor application is pending for more than 2.5 yrs now. I'm completing my 6 yrs of H1B Period soon and I need to apply for my 7th year extension. To get extension I need proof of my pending LC for more than 365 days. Please provide me a proof of my case saying its been pending for more than a year, so that I can apply for my 7th year extension.

Here are my case details

Company Name: Company Inc
Company Based: City Name, MI

My First Name: First name
My Middle Name: Middle name
My Last Name: Last name

Thanks in Advance.
Regards
First Last name.
------
I'm worried my case also might be lost/misplaced by BEC.
Please suggest me how to proceed now.
Thanks

LaborSeekar said:
Hi sfmars and Everyone,
I have described my labor status in a post above.
PD: Mar 20th 2003 From MI
RIR/EB3
RD: May 22nd 2004
45 day letter: Not yet received.
Don't know any other details of the application.
I sent a email to both Dallas and Philli requesting for a sreen shot of my case to apply for H1B on Thu Sep 1st. I didn't receive any reply email yet. Does it usually take these many days to get response or is it only me? Below id the email I sent to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
Subject: 7th Year Extension for my H1-B Visa
emial Body: Respected Sir/Madam,

My Labor application is pending for more than 2.5 yrs now. I'm completing my 6 yrs of H1B Period soon and I need to apply for my 7th year extension. To get extension I need proof of my pending LC for more than 365 days. Please provide me a proof of my case saying its been pending for more than a year, so that I can apply for my 7th year extension.

Here are my case details

Company Name: Company Inc
Company Based: City Name, MI

My First Name: First name
My Middle Name: Middle name
My Last Name: Last name

Thanks in Advance.
Regards
First Last name.
------
I'm worried my case also might be lost/misplaced by BEC.
Please suggest me how to proceed now.
Thanks

Hi LaborSeekar,

It is not normal, but I saw people who rceived screenshots in a couple of weeks. Usually Philly sends replies the same day from 15 min up to 2 hours.

Did you use your work e-mail address? If not send again from your work address. Do not worry to bother them one more time.

Be exact in your Name how it was spelled in your application the same for company name.

If I were you I would send request to both addresses on Tuesday (not early) again to Philly and to Dallas from you work company's mail.

Include in the mail address of your company.

Note if they do not want send you screenshot they send you e-mail with formal explanation why it is not possible.

My impression is that they found kind of discrepancy either in your name or in the name of your company in the application. They need to be sure that they send right screenshot to the right person

Question about Backlog processing

My company has recieved 45 day notice and they replied on Aug 31st 2005.
Could you please someone tell how long it takes Dallas folk to process LC from here now.

Processing Date # Feb 13 2004 @ Chicago
ETA Case # D-05012-21***

Any information will be highly regarded.

How to check status after you received 45d letter?

Hi
does anyone know where to contact to check the status after you received 45d letter?
thanks

My Details:

Priority Date: 13 Dec 2001
State : KANSAS
RD(Chicago) : 17 Nov 2002
Processing Type: RIR EB2
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Received Date: (Mar 05)Transferred to DBEC as per my attorney.
45 day letter: Not Yet Received
Screen Shot : Never got any response from both centers

Please let me know if you have any info on why cases like mine not entered into BREC yet.

Kansas-IBM said:
My Details:

Please let me know if you have any info on why cases like mine not entered into BREC yet.

If I were you, I would pester my attorney to write/talk to BEC. It doesn't seem right, you have a PD of 2001 and an RD 2002.. , you should have recieved your approval by now!

Since your case is from KS, the region is Chicago, I don't think there are many regional cases that haven't recieved 45 day letter.

Kansas-IBM,
I also filled from Kansas.
PD January 2002
RD (Chicago) Dec 2002
EB-2 (RIR)
No 45 Day letter yet.
Are you in IBM? Your case was filled by IBM? or Sprint and then outsourced to IBM?

You mentioned that Case rec date is March 05 as per your attorney? Is Fragomen your law firm? if yes that info may be false. they don't know anything until they receive 45 day letter they never sent an enquiry to DOL. if you want to discuss more, u are most welcome to send me PM.

thanks

Kansas-IBM said:
My Details:

My LC Applin status is certified...BUT...

Today I got screenshot for my case, I didn't get ny screenshot when I send it from my yahoo mail account. Today I sent it from my office mail account and got it in 10m.
Yesterday my lawyer said he is still waiting for the 45 day letter. In the screenshot, the case status says its CERTIFIED. My lawyer didn't receive any approval.
Does anybody know whats going on? Can I believe my case as approved without even sending 45 day letter? Does anybody know how long does it take to get the approval papers, after the application is certified?
I don't know whether this is some mistake or just to be happy thinking its done.
Here are the details.
PD: 3/10/03 from MI
EB3/RIR
RD: 5/22/04
Reached Dallas BEC: 1/11/05
45 day letter not received
ETA: D-05011-XXXXX
Lawyer not received approval notice from BEC.

LaborSeekar said:
Today I got screenshot for my case, I didn't get ny screenshot when I send it from my yahoo mail account. Today I sent it from my office mail account and got it in 10m.
Yesterday my lawyer said he is still waiting for the 45 day letter. In the screenshot, the case status says its CERTIFIED. My lawyer didn't receive any approval.
Does anybody know whats going on? Can I believe my case as approved without even sending 45 day letter? Does anybody know how long does it take to get the approval papers, after the application is certified?
I don't know whether this is some mistake or just to be happy thinking its done.
Here are the details.
PD: 3/10/03 from MI
EB3/RIR
RD: 5/22/04
Reached Dallas BEC: 1/11/05
45 day letter not received
ETA: D-05011-XXXXX
Lawyer not received approval notice from BEC.

Are you sure that no one from your company did not get 45 day letter and replied some time at the beginning of year ?

BEC should send 2 copies to employer and to lawyer (sometime they send only one, sometime they send none and close the case, it is not applicable to your case).

Anyway congrats, good luck on your for your next steps

45 Day letter system is a big clustor of confusion. They are very inconsistent on this. I have couple of buddies whose case just got approved and they never received these letters. And yah, the company and lawyer confirmed it too. no letter ever.
My info:
PD : august 2003, EB3
case in dallas Bec
case status: RIR

which means I should have received and replied to a 45 days letter. which I never did.
A lot of misguiding material is being put out either by lawyers or BECs.
I think we are in a tunnel where there are multiple openings. these openings are available to those who find them. If you find them earlier than the others, well good for ya.
The system sucks bad.

late_twenties said:
45 Day letter system is a big clustor of confusion. They are very inconsistent on this. I have couple of buddies whose case just got approved and they never received these letters. And yah, the company and lawyer confirmed it too. no letter ever.
My info:
PD : august 2003, EB3
case in dallas Bec
case status: RIR

which means I should have received and replied to a 45 days letter. which I never did.
A lot of misguiding material is being put out either by lawyers or BECs.
I think we are in a tunnel where there are multiple openings. these openings are available to those who find them. If you find them earlier than the others, well good for ya.
The system sucks bad.

Just clarify, if your buddies got approvals from Dallas BEC or from DOL and they did not have special handled cases.

I do not believe that BEC changed strategy not to issue approval without 45 day letter response

sfmars said:
Just clarify, if your buddies got approvals from Dallas BEC or from DOL and they did not have special handled cases.

I do not believe that BEC changed strategy not to issue approval without 45 day letter response
There are no special cases here. their PD was feb 03. they both never received 45 day letters, neither did I. their letter of labor approval (certified) came last month and mine says RIR in the case status.
BEC does chage strategy everyday. biggest F**king mess I have seen. And now with the cut off dates going crazy, we are all screwed pretty much.
Time to think alternates.