Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - Chicago cases Only

45 day letter?

psmurthy

Is PD is the date when you file your application? I filed my case in June 2004 but never received 45 day letter. do you know if BEC is sending this letter to everyone or just few ?

Do you know how do you receive your receipt number?

psmurthy said:
Case: RIR
State: Kansas
PD: June 2004
Chicago DOL RD: June 2004
Received 45 day letter: 03/27/2005

No 45 day letter yet

I am seeking to find out if there is anybody else in a similar boat like me from Chicago. The following are my details and I have not received a 45 day letter yet.

OH SESA PD July 2003
CHICAGO RD June 2004

Please send reply or better yet send me PM.

I am sorry to post this message here, if it should not be here...please forgive...I know people are kind of upset on asking silly questions. I was not sure where to get this answer from.

Thanks for your consideration.
:)

Rd

Can you please tell me how can you get your RD (Receipt Date)? My lawyer just gave me my receipt number and PD.

rest_2004_free said:
I am seeking to find out if there is anybody else in a similar boat like me from Chicago. The following are my details and I have not received a 45 day letter yet.

OH SESA PD July 2003
CHICAGO RD June 2004

Please send reply or better yet send me PM.

I am sorry to post this message here, if it should not be here...please forgive...I know people are kind of upset on asking silly questions. I was not sure where to get this answer from.

Thanks for your consideration.

Well at that time...I had called the number in CHICAGO office

At the time BEC was not there, my case was sent from state to Regional. It was the only case from my comp to go to Regional. I had called Chicago Regional inquiry number, provided my employer phone number...I guess and it mentioned the date when the latest case arrived. It was two days later than the state clearing date...so I assumed it was my case. That does mean that I do not have any other proof from DOL about that situation. My attorney must have been informed by the OH Sesa that my case was being forwarded to Regional after they cleared it....or something..anyway it does not make any difference now...since I do not have any proof from the BEC that my case is in their hands.

I am applying PERM through the same company for another job position. That should differentiate my two cases. Sorry for adding this additional burden on DOL...but I am following what our peers in this forum are doing. That way now I have two cases.

Not only that I got laid off earlier from one company after clearing I-140 and just before getting my immigrant stamp using consular processing( in simple words I lost my green card by one day...I had to personally appear at the consulate to get my immigrant stamp/green card but I lost my job before I could go)...

But the good news is I can claim July 11, 2001 priority date since I had previously cleared a I-140. My previous company miraculously provided a copy of I-140 approval ( which is needed to claim that priority date). As soon as the PERM labor is approved or BEC labor is approved I will cancel the other pending case and move on with my next two stages. I do not care about Retrogression dates now...I only have to worry about the availability of visas.
Hopefully luck would favor me this time around.

Regards,

chicagolady said:
Can you please tell me how can you get your RD (Receipt Date)? My lawyer just gave me my receipt number and PD.

My Info

Just got info about my case

EB3/RIR/CHICAGO/DBEC
PD: July 2004
RD: ??
45 day letter: Not yet
Labor Approval: :mad:

my details

Eb3/rir/il/dbec
Pd:11/2003
Rd:01/2004
45d Letter Recieved:03/2005
Replied:03/2005
Eta# D-05010-xxxxx

fkjzh said:
Hope you could contribute to this forum by posting your info, too!

mine is closer to u r case:
EB2/RIR/Chicago/IL
PD : 11/13/2003
RD : jun 2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - 3/21/05
from screen shot case status: RIR

paradesi2000 said:
mine is closer to u r case:
EB2/RIR/Chicago/IL
PD : 11/13/2003
RD : jun 2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - 3/21/05
from screen shot case status: RIR
Indeed, we are very close. How did you get your screen shot? Thanks!

Answering ur Query...

PD - Priority Date ( Date of Filing of Labour)
RD - Regional Receipt Date (Date when Region gets your case after the state approval)
SESA - State Which handles your Labour Filing
ETA Case Number - Now holds no significance

Note: - You should only be concerned with Priority Date. (SESA/RD/ETA) - holds no significance anymore. Since you are from Chicago state, your case has been transfered to Dallas BEC, you will receive 45 Day letter in 3-4 months which the lawyer will reply back doing correction if any.

You will receive Dallas Case number it will be something like this D-XXXXX-XXXXX. Thats how you will query further upon your case status.

Since you said your PD is July 2004, You can expect your Labour to get cleared in 10-15 months.

chicagolady said:
I want to know

What these terms means?
1. Priority Date
2. RD
3.SESA
4.ETA Case number

I filed my labor in June 2004. But I haven't received receipt number or 45 day letter.

Please guide how the process works?

WI Cases to BEC Dallas

EB2/RIR/WI
PD : 4/13/2003
RD : Sep 2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - July 06, 2005

I am a new person to this forum . My state labour is cleared from Wisconsin and it is been forwarded to the Regional, my guess is Chicago regional. Pls advice if this is the right place to ask for Wisconsin cases and to Dallas BEC i guess. Any EB2 cases applied from WI like this been approved or any advice?

Yes...

Hiya,

If you need the status updates then you can get it in "DALLAS BEC" Link started by "Gp111". Thats the place where everybody is posting there updates.

FYI, currently mar 2003 PD cases are being analysed, Its taking anywhere between 4-6 months after the analysis is done to get letter of certification. Things may move faster after September, currently Dallas BEC is busy in sending in doing initial entry for the SESA cases. Regional Cases were entered and were sent 45 Days letter earlier.

keep checking updates from "ICARUS". he is the source of information. He gives well in advance all the info that comes out from lawyers more than 3-4 months later.

gc_kid said:
EB2/RIR/WI
PD : 4/13/2003
RD : Sep 2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - July 06, 2005

I am a new person to this forum . My state labour is cleared from Wisconsin and it is been forwarded to the Regional, my guess is Chicago regional. Pls advice if this is the right place to ask for Wisconsin cases and to Dallas BEC i guess. Any EB2 cases applied from WI like this been approved or any advice?

it USED to take 4 months for receving the cert. letter..now,its anywhere from 1-2 months

Kanjoos said:
Hiya,

If you need the status updates then you can get it in "DALLAS BEC" Link started by "Gp111". Thats the place where everybody is posting there updates.

FYI, currently mar 2003 PD cases are being analysed, Its taking anywhere between 4-6 months after the analysis is done to get letter of certification. Things may move faster after September, currently Dallas BEC is busy in sending in doing initial entry for the SESA cases. Regional Cases were entered and were sent 45 Days letter earlier.

keep checking updates from "ICARUS". he is the source of information. He gives well in advance all the info that comes out from lawyers more than 3-4 months later.

LC approved

Just in case this helps........

Got a email from lawyer on Monday saying LC approved. details are:

PD (MI): Jan 15, 2003
RD (Chicago): Feb 17, 2004
EB3, RIR, Engg

New case number: D-05xxx-xxxxx

LC Approved

I have received a letter of approval my labor from Dallas BEC

EB3/RIR/MI/Chicago > Dallas BEC
Michigan PD : 02/01/2003
Chicago RD : 24/01/2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - 3/18/05
Labor Approved: 07/14/2005 but received the letter on 08/19/2005

congrats and wow! a feb 03 approval from MI ! wonder what happened to cases for mine and others with PD of Jan 03..i guess different approvers at the BEC are leading to different approval times..
gc4sa,please post your details in the Dallas BEC tracker too - the main forum

gc4sa03 said:
I have received a letter of approval my labor from Dallas BEC

EB3/RIR/MI/Chicago > Dallas BEC
Michigan PD : 02/01/2003
Chicago RD : 24/01/2004
45-Day letter - received and replied - 3/18/05
Labor Approved: 07/14/2005 but received the letter on 08/19/2005