Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - Chicago cases Only

certyfied

LaborSeekar said:
Today I got screenshot for my case, I didn't get ny screenshot when I send it from my yahoo mail account. Today I sent it from my office mail account and got it in 10m.
Yesterday my lawyer said he is still waiting for the 45 day letter. In the screenshot, the case status says its CERTIFIED. My lawyer didn't receive any approval.
Does anybody know whats going on? Can I believe my case as approved without even sending 45 day letter? Does anybody know how long does it take to get the approval papers, after the application is certified?
I don't know whether this is some mistake or just to be happy thinking its done.
Here are the details.
PD: 3/10/03 from MI
EB3/RIR
RD: 5/22/04
Reached Dallas BEC: 1/11/05
45 day letter not received
ETA: D-05011-XXXXX
Lawyer not received approval notice from BEC.
yours is certyfied and you will get your hard copy on oct.15th

What will you do?

I think you have two options...in either case you may need to wait.

1. Wait endlessly till you get the labor cert in mail, then hang it on the wall for 6 years to let your PD become current and then get EAD when you are ready to retire...

2. Wait for the 45 d letter, keeping reading this forum, keep repeating the same everyday hoping that your labor would clear. Then wait indefinitely for 485 appln.

Either case it is infinity or infinity+time for labor cert delay...which is basically infinity...

Just kidding ....

:eek:

late_twenties said:
45 Day letter system is a big clustor of confusion. They are very inconsistent on this. I have couple of buddies whose case just got approved and they never received these letters. And yah, the company and lawyer confirmed it too. no letter ever.
My info:
PD : august 2003, EB3
case in dallas Bec
case status: RIR

which means I should have received and replied to a 45 days letter. which I never did.
A lot of misguiding material is being put out either by lawyers or BECs.
I think we are in a tunnel where there are multiple openings. these openings are available to those who find them. If you find them earlier than the others, well good for ya.
The system sucks bad.

Case Closed without receiving 45 Days notice too

AnbuFl,

We are in same ship. I also got letter saying that "your case is closed" beacuse we did not repilied to their 45 day letter in timely manner. But the fact is we never received the 45 Days letter.

Then we requested them to re-open a case, but no response.
When my attorney called they said they can only open case if my Employer or Attorny moved(chage of address) after case was filed . :(

What is your next step?

Please email me do discusss more

Thanks
Naushit
naushit@yahoo.com

AnbuFl said:
Hello everyone,

History :
My Labor was pending in Chicago DOL from 9 APRIL 2004 and transferred to Dallas BEC and new case no ( T-05011-XXXXX)
was assinged in MAR 2005. Since then I have been checking with my attorney about the 45 day letter and attorney kept telling they did not receive 45 day letter. When enquired with Dallas BEC in AUG05 , Dallas BEC Says the case was closed since the 45 day letter was not responded from employer.

Questions:
1. My employer & attorney did not receive any 45 day letter and the case is closed in Dallas BEC. what are the procedure for Re opening the case? and What are the percentage of success?
2. I have applied for 7th Year H1B Extension based on pending green card labour.... what are the chances of H1B approval under this circumstances?

If anyone has experienced similar problem , please post your experience

Thanks in Advance,
Anbu
:mad:

How to get screen shot ?

My company has recieved 45 day notice and they replied on Aug 31st 2005.
Could someone answer my questions please

how long it takes Dallas folk to process LC from here now ?
Is there a way to track progress on this ?
How can I get screen shot ?

Any information will be highly regarded.

Processing Date # Feb 13 2004 @ Chicago
ETA Case # D-05012-21***

closed case is reopened

Naushit,
My closed case is reopened. Hope yours may be reopened. All the best..

naushit said:
AnbuFl,

We are in same ship. I also got letter saying that "your case is closed" beacuse we did not repilied to their 45 day letter in timely manner. But the fact is we never received the 45 Days letter.

Then we requested them to re-open a case, but no response.
When my attorney called they said they can only open case if my Employer or Attorny moved(chage of address) after case was filed . :(

What is your next step?

Please email me do discusss more

Thanks
Naushit
naushit@yahoo.com

How Long it will take? No meaning to this question now

I think there is no difference in getting the labor approved now.
We can file I-140 and need to wait for the date to file I-485.
And as of extending the H1 we can do even our labor stays for more then a year.
Things have moved from bad to worst...... I don't know what is next...?

PD : 03/2004
RIR
EB2
Filed at:IL
45 Day Ltr: 04/2005
Replied : 04/2005
ScreenShot: Asked not received.
Approval :?

kk262 said:
My Details:

PD: Aug 2003 (IL)
RD: Jan 2005
BEC: Dallas
RIR/EB2
45 day letter recd and sent
ETA Case #D-05005-xxxxx

You should be hearing something soon. :)

kk262 Might have Got approval by this time

KK262,

I have got my approval last week.
Eb3
D-05010-13xxx
PD: Aug 2003
RD: Jan 15, 2004.
45D letter: Mar 17 2005
AD: Oct 07th 2005
Letter received on : Oct 15, 2005

I'm waiting... :) PD Aug 22 2003.

This is the labor from my previous employer. But still having good contact and they are waiting for me to rejoin that consulting company.

Is there any way I can file I-140 without joining my previous company?
Is that must I have to join my previous company to file my I 140?

Please advice.

Good news. Chicago People are receiving approvals........

Originally Posted by brijesh
Got an Email from lawyer that my labor is approved which I wasnt expecting in six months.

Category - EB3
State - IL
PD - Dec 2003
RD - April 5th 2004

I havent been following the 485 situation. When do you think I can get a visa number?

Hi Pravin Patel,

Any updates on your case......????? one guy from chicago received his approval even his PD Dec 2003

Filed in IL in Nov 2004

Hi all,
I filed my labor application in November 2004.
My lawyer told me that Illinois didnt work on these cases and transferred them to Dallas.

I cant get any case info form Dallas.

I dont have a receipt or PD.

Other than my lawyer's word, I dont have anything to say my case is indeed in Dallas and has a PD around Nov 2004.

Is anyone else in the same boat, I mean anyone who filed with IL after October 2004

Thanks

Request for ANUBFL

Anubfl I am still waiting for reopenning of my case. Had I received my 45d letter, I could have been certified by now. Could you please divulge more information, I am not sure if attorney is doing anything. He hardly responds. My employer called, he was sent to a voice mail, will that person ever call us back? Could you please be more detailed in the approach that was taken.

Should we write letters? If so to whom?
Should we send emails? If so to which address?

Employer is willing to do his part. Please provide me some feedback, it has been a month since I found out that my case was closed.

paradesi2000 said:
Hi Pravin Patel,

Any updates on your case......????? one guy from chicago received his approval even his PD Dec 2003

Dear pardeshi2000,
Uptill now I do not hear from any side of my contact. I wrote my layer about this. I am wating for his reply :confused: also.

PD : Nov. 2003
RD : May 2004
ETA # D-05011-xxxxx

Approval of LC

Dear Friends,

I got my approval, at last , to day by post to me, my employer and my lawyer. It was singned on Nov. 07, 2005.

My Data as under :
-----------------

Priority Date : Nov. 07, 2003
Regional Date : May 14, 2004
ETA # : D- 05011-xxxxx
Region/Status : Chicago-RIR-Health proffesion. :) :) :)

Pravin Patel said:
Dear Friends,

I got my approval, at last , to day by post to me, my employer and my lawyer. It was singned on Nov. 07, 2005.

My Data as under :
-----------------

Priority Date : Nov. 07, 2003
Regional Date : May 14, 2004
ETA # : D- 05011-xxxxx
Region/Status : Chicago-RIR-Health proffesion. :) :) :)

CONGRATS............. I HOPE SAME LUCK TO ME............

Refile LC (PD Jan 2002) in PERM

PD: Jan 2002 (EB2 -RIR)
Regional Chicago RD: Dec 2002
No 45 Day letter

My case is Pending in DBEC. No 45 Day letter yet, No hope of getting one in near future as well.

For a case of so old PD not getting 45 Day letter until now worries me So I Decided to Refile under perm, Mine is a big company So attorney suggesting that they don't advise to refile cases which made to regional. But this delay in getting no news of 45 day letter. Can't wait any more so decided to Refile, I am scared of DOL system, don't know if they will smoothly retain my old Priority date, generally they made mistakes and then u have to request yr attorney to contact them to correct. I don't know if I am taking right decision or not. But most people from my company who filled around or after me already got 45 DL in April - May 05, some got approval. I am nowhere. Being in a big company, at this time I convienced my BOSSes to refile so my Attorney is going to discuss this with me this week, whatever I decided (refile or not) will be final Can't go back and ask my company again. If I say no to refile now then I have to stick with that decision forever.

Thanks

Pravin Patel said:
Hope so! You will get soon....

I want to share this good news with all of this forum people.....thanks for all your support........

Today i reecived FINAL DETERMINATION LETTER THROUGH POSTAL MAIL FROM DFLC BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER ( Big White envelope)

POSTAL MAILED DATE: 11/16/2005

Approval DAte: Nov 10, 2005

Date of Acceptance for Processing: November 13, 2003

Details Of Letter:

The department of labor has made a final determination on your application for Employment Certification Pursuant to Title 20, Code pf Federal Regulations, Part 656 and as required by the Immigration and natinality Act, as amended.

Form ETA 750 has been certified and is enclosed. This certified application must be attached to the I-140 petion along with any other required evidence and filed with the U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

The appropriate office can be found at:

wesite url...

USCIS procedures , instructions and forms can be found at:

website URL...

sincerely,

Jenny Elser
Certifying officer

CC: lawyer
Company

Enclosures: {Form ETA 750, Parts A& B}