CSC July Cases Tracker

To WaitingonLC

WaitingonLC said:
Can you please tell me when did your I-140 is mailed? From your signature it is showing me july,29 'cause mine was also mailed about the same time as yours and not yet received receipt notice.Thanks in advance.

My 140 (and 485 concurrently) was mailed on June 29th, and it was delivered per FedEx on July 5th to CSC.

I have not received any receipt notice, but my lawyer found the check of I140 filing fee was deposited and found the receipt number on the back of the check. I have not got the receipt number for I485.

I used the receipt number to check the status of my I140 online, and it says "Your application was received on July 29th ...". So I think that July 29th will be the receipt date shown on the receipt notice.

LUD changed again

I found the LUD for my I140 was changed again from Aug. 2nd to Aug. 3rd, but without any new message.

Does anybody know why they touched my application everyday without doing anything? It's hard to understand.

Thanks a lot.

doubleforest,
"I found the LUD for my I140 was changed again from Aug. 2nd to Aug. 3rd, but without any new message. "

Is urs EB2 Or EB3 ???

Thanks,

MyGc_USA said:
doubleforest,
"I found the LUD for my I140 was changed again from Aug. 2nd to Aug. 3rd, but without any new message. "

Is urs EB2 Or EB3 ???

Thanks,

My case is NIW (see my signature), and I think it is EB2, right?

my case got rejected

My lawyer (dont who to blame) did a mistake and filed a EB3 labor instead of EB2, so my case got rejected.
My company folks are going to refile with proper labor this time.
Is there anything i should be worried about now? Mine is substitute case.

Folks pls advice?

thanks.

Does anybody have the same situation??

So far I can not check my application status online or through phone system although I already got the notice of action letter for several weeks.

According to current process time, I should receive my EAD card soon. But there is no way to check it out. I am very worry about that. I called USCIS and USCIS services were very rude. I got nothing with holding a phone for 30 minutes. So upset :mad: :mad: I read in this forum before. Somebody can send an email to USCIS when they had problem to follow their case status. May I know the email address. I am very appreciate with your help if you can share some info. or exprience.

Here is my info below.

EB2/RIR
I-140 --- RD July 7, ND July 22
I-485 --- RD July 7, ND July 22
I-765 --- RD July 7, ND July 22

lifeislife said:
Got email today that the EAD cards were mailed for both me and my spouse.

Signature updated.

My Company acquired by another company

My Company is acquired recently by another company. I am still working in the same job, location. Also company name is not changed. What documents will be needed for I-140 keeping this scenario in mind (for EB3). Because we don’t have Annual report with old company name any more, however I believe we still have Federal Tax ID separate from the parent company. Shall apprecaite help. Thanks

131 approved

My 131 (and also my family's 131) was approved yesterday. Does it mean that they are also working on my 140 and 485?

doubleforest said:
My 131 (and also my family's 131) was approved yesterday. Does it mean that they are also working on my 140 and 485?

No, unfortunately. 131 being approved is nice, but it is sort of a given. It means that you can now leave the country and re-enter, since your application is pending.

I wish it meant 140/485 are being worked upon ;-)

lifeislife said:
No, unfortunately. 131 being approved is nice, but it is sort of a given. It means that you can now leave the country and re-enter, since your application is pending.

I wish it meant 140/485 are being worked upon ;-)

Did you get your AP docs yet?
I have'nt got mine yet.

July Filings .. any thoughts on this questions

:confused: Does anybody have idea when the July applications for EB3 - I140 & I485 ( concurrent filings will be taken up? or what would be the procedure /process in genral be?

I heard there are presently processing for April I 140!!! one of my friend got it.

My original labor was filed in May 2002. I have recived my AP/EAD on July 27th .
Actually I am in similar line as lifeislife except that i am in EB3.

please comment.....

Ponyride :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD approved

My EAD (and also my wife's EAD) was just approved yesterday. Really hope they are also working on my 140 and 485.

Received EAD and AP

I received my EAD card and AP on Sep. 6 (also received EAD for my wife and AP for my wife and kid on the same day).

Does anyone know why each of my family member received two identical copies of AP? What is the use of the two identical copies?

The LUD for my I140 and I485 was changed twice recently (09/06 and 09/08), but the message is not changed. I am wondering how many LUDs before the decision is made.

Anyone filed 140 and 485 in July and got approved? Thanks.

Why has my case not been picked up yet?

Looks like the I-140 processing date at CSC is July 29, 2005. As illogical as USCIS could be, why has my case (July 5, 2005) not been assigned to an officer yet? (That is the reply I got when I sent an email to that 140 inquiry email address last week)

I could understand that if there was an RFE, that they would say something to that effect. But it looks like it has not even been opened yet.

I know this question may not have any clear answer because that is the way USCIS works, but if anyone has any clue on what could be going on, please fill in.

:-( :confused:

USCIS dates are bogus

I have no idea how they come up with those dates. I just monitor these boards and based on the activity figure out where they are...I think they processed a few cases from July (one approval from this board) and put up that date. Talk about using loop holes in the system.!!!

I-140 approved

*** DOL ***
PD: 03/2002
RD: 03/2003
Case No.: 095537xx
Category: 999.151-031
3 option letter recd on: 03/11/2005
Replied on: 04/21/2005
Approved on: 05/16/2005
Category : EB-3 (BS + 0 years experience)

*** CIS ***
EB3, Own Labor, 140&485 concurrently CSC

Fedex Received on: 06/27/2005;

140: RD: 07/05/2005; AD: 10/03/2005;

485 spouse : RD: 07/05/2005;
485 self: RD: 07/05/2005;

765 spouse: RD: 07/05/2005; AD: 08/09/2005;
765 self: RD: 07/05/2005; AD: 08/09/2005;

131 spouse: RD: 07/05/2005; AD: 07/23/2005;
131 self: RD: 07/05/2005; AD: 07/23/2005;