CSC July Cases Tracker

Could be lost???

Is it possible that the application package has been lost in CIS? It's been more than three weeks since my application was delivered to CSC. Should I re-submit my application package?

I paid all the filing fees to my lawyer, and she pays CIS. Otherwise, I can check my bank account. A big mistake!

Any suggestions are very appreciated!!!

FedEx signed by O. Chadha

The FedEx website shows that my application package was signed by O. Chadha. Were your applications received by the same person?

doubleforest said:
The FedEx website shows that my application package was signed by O. Chadha. Were your applications received by the same person?

My lawyer FedExd my app on June 28, but the receipt had July 8th thats 6 working days later and then my lawyer only got the receipt on July 20th (thats 14 working days after the app was sent).

Don't sweat it. Just wait a little longer, what else can we do!

Good luck

lifeislife said:
I have LUD on both my and my wife's 765 app. No change in status though. No other information as yet.

Signature updated.

My 485,765 & 131 were received a day after yours and yet no LUDs or approvals, any clues as to what could be going on?

I did not sign up for email updates, could that have something to do?

Thanks

I140 Basic Question

Because of retroggesion, I can't apply for concurrent filing. So if i apply for I140 in CA what it the timeframe that it will be cleared. Should I wait for it to be cleared to apply for 485 or can I do it when the date is current. Any info in this matter will be a big help to me.

doubleforest and navdod

double forest and navdod,

I ahd the same issue. My pacjage was received by o chadah. So u are OK there. Also even though per fedex my package was received at USCIS the online update came 10 days later and it showed that it received my pacakge 10 days after the fedex delivery date. Anyways, see my signature below. My 140 got approved. Hang in there guys. It will work out.

sanatima said:
I don,t think you can track cashiers check. I mailed regular check from my bank account. The online account of my bank shows the front and back of scans the check. back of the check contains WAC# (receipt no.). So that is how I found out receipt number and with that number I was able to check online status at USCIS..

I hope this explains

Can you post the details about your case? recepit/notice dates?
Have you filed with your own labor or substitue?
I am wondering mine is substitue case, and thats why i see delay.
thanks.

doubleforest said:
My application (NIW 140&485) was submitted to CSC at the end of June. The
FedEx website shows that the package was received by CIS on July 5. But I (and
also my lawyer) have not received the receipt notice. I am afraid that my
application package has been lost in CIS.

Anyone know what's happening in CSC? Anyone else in the same situation?

Did you use your own labor or substitute? Please post so that we can identify if only substitue cases are getting delayed.

navdod said:
My 485,765 & 131 were received a day after yours and yet no LUDs or approvals, any clues as to what could be going on?

I did not sign up for email updates, could that have something to do?

Thanks

Why didn't you sign up? Just go to http://www.uscis.gov, and on the right, there is a 'case status and processing' link. Go there and register all your WAC and sign up for email updates.

Of course, I did not get any email update for the 765 LUD because there was no real update apparently. But I keep checking the website anyway and that's when I noticed the LUD.

Not sure what could be going on with your case - am not too familiar with the way everything works at USCIS. :-(

shail007,

it is possible that a lot of EB3 people wanted to catch jun 30 deadline so
at least EAD/APs are processed before October. That's why, a day of difference
in late June may reflect to weeks of difference in terms of receipt date.

RD vs ND?

lifeislife said:
Why didn't you sign up? Just go to http://www.uscis.gov, and on the right, there is a 'case status and processing' link. Go there and register all your WAC and sign up for email updates.

Of course, I did not get any email update for the 765 LUD because there was no real update apparently. But I keep checking the website anyway and that's when I noticed the LUD.

Not sure what could be going on with your case - am not too familiar with the way everything works at USCIS. :-(

I'll do that, also what is the difference between RD and ND?
Is ND different from the received date printed on the receipt?

If all they follow FIFO, do they use RD or ND?

Thanks

nsi said:
shail007,

it is possible that a lot of EB3 people wanted to catch jun 30 deadline so
at least EAD/APs are processed before October. That's why, a day of difference
in late June may reflect to weeks of difference in terms of receipt date.

Thanks. I think you have a point here.

shail007 said:
Can you post the details about your case? recepit/notice dates?
Have you filed with your own labor or substitue?
I am wondering mine is substitue case, and thats why i see delay.
thanks.

Mine is EB2/NIW. Working as a scientist at a cancer research center. Application mailed on 7/8/05, received by USCIS on 7/11/05 (as per FEDEX), check cleared on 7/25/05 (as per my Bank).. from the back of check found out WAC # and checked status online (on 7/26/05)... USCIS online status showed my application with RD 7/11/05 and ND 7/22/05... today heard from lawyer that they have received the notice in mail....

------
I140 and I485
RD: 7/11/05
ND 7/11/05
LUD 7/25/05

My case is NIW

My case is NIW. My lawyer filed my application (140 & 485 concurrently) at the end of June, and FedEx website shows that it was delivered on July 5th. Up to now, I have not got the receipt notice. My lawyer just told me that the check of filing fees has not been deposited yet.

My lawyer also told me that she had a client who's receipt notice arrived five month later! Anybody heard of this kind of story?

BTW, what is the difference between RD and ND? I think RD means Receipt Date, but what is ND?

Thanks a lot!

question?

So lets say i dont get the receipts for another 3 months?
Does that mean my case is not open at all?
Can i go and get my EAD with receipts in 3 months?

Do you have to have receipts before you do anything?
Guys pls advice.
thanks.

question?

So lets say i dont get the receipts for another 3 months?
Does that mean my case is not open at all?
Can i go and get my EAD WITHOUT receipts in 3 months?

Do you have to have receipts before you do anything?
Guys pls advice.
thanks.

ND: notice date

doubleforest said:
My case is NIW. My lawyer filed my application (140 & 485 concurrently) at the end of June, and FedEx website shows that it was delivered on July 5th. Up to now, I have not got the receipt notice. My lawyer just told me that the check of filing fees has not been deposited yet.

My lawyer also told me that she had a client who's receipt notice arrived five month later! Anybody heard of this kind of story?

BTW, what is the difference between RD and ND? I think RD means Receipt Date, but what is ND?

Thanks a lot!

ND means Notice Date: the date on which a receipt notice was issued...

765 approved - card ordered

There was another LUD on my (and my wife's) 765 record on the uscis.gov website. Today's LUD notice said that the card was ordered based on approval on 7/27.

Signature updated.

doubleforest said:
Still confused, Do you mean Notice Date (ND) is just the Receipt Date (RD)?

ND is not RD... RD is when your form reached USCIS... so RD is more important then ND (which happen to be the date USCIS acknowledged).. ND could be days/weeks later to RD.. i think it is RD that counts