CSC July Cases Tracker

sanatima said:
ND is not RD... RD is when your form reached USCIS... so RD is more important then ND (which happen to be the date USCIS acknowledged).. ND could be days/weeks later to RD.. i think it is RD that counts

I think it is the other way. It is the notice date that counts.
If you look at your receipts, they have a Received date and a Notice date.
However if you check your status online, it says that your app was received on the day that the receipt calls "Notice Date".

So I think they go by the notice date.

Please check my updated signature, which also goes to show how inconsistant USCIS is, while my apps were received on June 29th they got a notice date of July 8th; lifeislife's apps were received on July 5th and they got a notice date of July 7th.
Good for lifeislife :)

Last edited by a moderator:
navdod said:
If you look at your receipts, notice date of July 8th; lifeislife's apps were received on July 5th and they got a notice date of July 7th.

This is part of life of GC process.. i mean there is no logical and consistency about USCIS actions.... even from July ND applicants .. you will see decisions ranging from months to years.. though I hope not...
anyway u r right abt ND.. it is receipt notice date that counts....

navdod said:
If you look at your receipts, they have a Received date and a Notice date.
However if you check your status online, it says that your app was received on the day that the receipt calls "Notice Date".

So I think they go by the notice date.

Please check my updated signature, which also goes to show how inconsistant USCIS is, while my apps were received on June 29th they got a notice date of July 8th; lifeislife's apps were received on July 5th and they got a notice date of July 7th.

Yea, that really sucks. This time I have some benefit, but I could be on the other side of the table elsewhere. Consistency is important.

But bottomline is that you have an RD and an ND - unlike some other people, at least your application was received. We have to lower the standards to a great extent with this agency. Then, anything that happens 'normally' becomes 'happy news' :)

Cheer up and keep your chin high!

Also - could it have anything to do with the fact that your app is from OR vs mine is from CA?

Can not find record in CSC system

Does anybody facing the same situation as mine? My RD is July 6 at CSC. So far I can not check my record either online or through the phone system. Please be advice. :mad:

EB2
140 RD: 07/22/2005 / ND: 07/07/2005
485 RD: 07/25/2005 / ND: 07/07/2005

advice?

My case was mailed end of June, couple of checks got encashed on June 27th, but havnt got my receipts yet.

Is there a way i can inquire to USCIS how long would it take for me to get receipts?
Please advice if anyone been in this situation.
thanks.

easterstr said:
Does anybody facing the same situation as mine? My RD is July 22 at CSC. So far I can not check my record either online or through the phone system. Please be advice. :mad:

EB2
140 RD: 07/22/2005 / ND: 07/07/2005
485 RD: 07/25/2005 / ND: 07/07/2005

I think it should be otherway around. Your RD comes first and then ND.

any update?

Anyone has updates today?

It's been 24 days since my application was delivered to CSC. No receipt yet!!! It's killing me! Especially compared with my friend who filed his NIW to TSC at the same time as mine and already got approved!!!

Anybody has any idea? My lawyer called CSC once, but did not get any useful information. Do you guys think I should call CSC myself?

No 140 status online

shail007 said:
I think it should be otherway around. Your RD comes first and then ND.

My notice date for 140 is in the last week of may, and i have'nt been able to check my status online or on the automated phone either. Some folks have said that the it could be they are'nt updating their database since may 05.
Let me know if u turn up anything.
Thanks

navdod said:
My notice date for 140 is in the last week of may, and i have'nt been able to check my status online or on the automated phone either. Some folks have said that the it could be they are'nt updating their database since may 05.
Let me know if u turn up anything.
Thanks

Hi

My notice date for 140/485 is June 23rd and I can check my status online, although there are no LUDs since then....

got receipt number

I finally got the receipt number today. My lawyer found it on the back of the check. I checked my case online, it says that my application was received on July 29th, although the FedEx website shows that it was delivered on July 5th.

Thank God, they finally started working on my case.

My concurrent filling was delivered on 20th July...so I think I should not expect the receipts till mid August...

---------------------------------
EB2 - Substitute
140/485/765/131 - July 20

gc_sparrow said:
My concurrent filling was delivered on 20th July...so I think I should not expect the receipts till mid August...

---------------------------------
EB2 - Substitute
140/485/765/131 - July 20
Just came to know from lawyer that my receipts arrived yesterday...I am waiting for copies...will update once I get those & see the online case status.

doubleforest said:
I finally got the receipt number today. My lawyer found it on the back of the check. I checked my case online, it says that my application was received on July 29th, although the FedEx website shows that it was delivered on July 5th.

Thank God, they finally started working on my case.

Have you been able to check the status of your I-140 online?
I have'nt been able to, even though the received date ~ May 30.

still waiting...

My case was mailed on July 9th. I am still waiting for the receipts.
Should i call CSC and find out whats going on? Or should i wait some more time?
Anyone in the same boat?
I saw couple of ppl got their receipts who case was mailed during the same time.
I am just confused, not sure what should i do.

Please advice./

My and family I-140/485
Mail 5th July
We received receipt notice on 25 july.

RD 6 july ND 20 July.

I can't find my I-140 and 485 (total 6 receipt) online or phone.

Wac 05 205 527****

Yes

navdod said:
Have you been able to check the status of your I-140 online?
I have'nt been able to, even though the received date ~ May 30.

I can check the status of my I140 online by using the receipt number, but I did not try it over telephone.

I-140 status

HI all,
My lawyer gave some usefule info this morning..
"We have received your I-140 receipt and we do have the receipt number. I also have email confirmation from the adjudicating officer that they have received your case. The receipt number from the receipt and from the email are the same. The application has to be in their system because the system generates the receipt notice and the adjudicating officer looked up your case through their system.They are still having problems with the website. Apparently some people have been able to access their information while others can not. I apologize for this inconvenience. It should be alleviated soon. Thank you for your patience!"

So all those unfortunates (including thyself!) if you have'nt been able to access your I-140 status online for no reason at all while people all around you have been, worry not no more... for USCIS IT is to blame.

140 LUD changed

I just found that the LUD for my I140 has been changed to 08/02/2005 (It was 07/29/2005) without any new message.

Anyone knows the procedure of processing I140? I was told that the average time of processing each I140 is only about 20~30 minutes. If this is correct, does it mean that the decision will be made soon because the LUD has been changed? I am really wondering.

Thanks a lot!

doubleforest said:
I just found that the LUD for my I140 has been changed to 08/02/2005 (It was 07/29/2005) without any new message.

Anyone knows the procedure of processing I140? I was told that the average time of processing each I140 is only about 20~30 minutes. If this is correct, does it mean that the decision will be made soon because the LUD has been changed? I am really wondering.

Thanks a lot!

Can you please tell me when did your I-140 is mailed? From your signature it is showing me july,29 'cause mine was also mailed about the same time as yours and not yet received receipt notice.Thanks in advance.

Hi

Hi everybody,

Does CSC approve applications like EAD/AP based on categories -(EB1/EB2/Eb3) giving priority to any category Or based on the RD/ND dates for all categories??????

Because I see Eb2 EAD approved who have the ND after mine(EB3).

Thanks,
===================================
CSC PD - Apr 2002, Approved Jun 2005.

140/485/765/131 - CSC / EB3
RD : 30 Jun 2005
ND : 13 Jul 2005
LUD : 19 Jul 2005
===================================