CSC July Cases Tracker

Question

lifeislife said:
I thought I'd start a July tracker since there isn't one yet.

My details in my signature.

I Have a question when did you file your documents?, I filed mine on June 28, no news yet.

No Receipt yet

Hi,
I too filed I-485 on June 28th, no receipt yet. How long did it take from you to get the receipt in the mail?
are you local to CA?
Have you been able to check your online status for 140 and 485?

Thanks

navdod said:
Hi,
I too filed I-485 on June 28th, no receipt yet. How long did it take from you to get the receipt in the mail?
are you local to CA?
Have you been able to check your online status for 140 and 485?

Thanks

The lawyer got the receipt in the mail on 7/8 and I of course got it on 7/11.

I am local to CA - in Sunnyvale, CA.

I created a login on the uscis.gov case status checker with my WAC #'s (I have 7 - 140, 485, 131 and 765 for myself and 140, 131 and 765 for my wife). All the 7 of course show 'received'.

Hope this helps.

My 485 was filed on 6/27/05, the lawyer e-mailed me that they received the
receipt notices on 7/14/05. The online status shows receipt date of 7/7/05.

Mine is EB3 Subs., labor PD 9/1998. Hanging there since 3/2004, with
no word. They are probably searching for the original labor.

Do you think they will at least process my EAD?

nsi.

EB2---I-140/I-485 filed, but no Received number

It has been two weeks already since my file was mail to CSC on July 6. I did not get any feedback from CSC. And the check had not been deposited yet. I saw somebody get receive number right after filing the document to csc for 5 to 6 days. Is there any way that I can do in stead of waiting? :confused: :confused:

Thanks!

My 140/485 was mailed on 5th july and received next day but we haven't received receipt notice or check clear in bank.

Hi,

It seems that we are in the same boat. whenever you receive the receipt notice, please post here. Me too. File was mailed on 5th July, and CSC got it on next day.

Thanks

lifeislife,

I-131 is so fast! Is it for one year? Are we okay as long as we enter back US
before the date specified in I-131?

question?

Filed 140/485 on July 8th...still waiting for receipts? Does anyone know when should i expect it?

-thanks.

nsi said:
lifeislife,

I-131 is so fast! Is it for one year? Are we okay as long as we enter back US
before the date specified in I-131?

I have not received anything in my hands yet, nor has the lawyer called me. I just received the email notification and it said that the approval was mailed on 7/23. I think I will get it in my hands only next week. Will update the boards as soon as I have more information.

new member to this group

shail007 said:
Filed 140/485 on July 8th...still waiting for receipts? Does anyone know when should i expect it?

-thanks.

I am a new member. Mine is EB2/NIW. I filed I140/I485 concurrently on 7/11/05. check cleared on 7/25/05. ND is 7/22/05.

EB2/NIW
RD 7/11/05 ND 7/22/05

sanatima said:
I am a new member. Mine is EB2/NIW. I filed I140/I485 concurrently on 7/11/05. check cleared on 7/25/05. ND is 7/22/05.

EB2/NIW
RD 7/11/05 ND 7/22/05

How do you guys know if checks are cleared? I sent them cashiers check? is there a way for me to know if cashiers checks are cached or not?
thanks.

shail007 said:
How do you guys know if checks are cleared? I sent them cashiers check? is there a way for me to know if cashiers checks are cached or not?
thanks.

I don,t think you can track cashiers check. I mailed regular check from my bank account. The online account of my bank shows the front and back of scans the check. back of the check contains WAC# (receipt no.). So that is how I found out receipt number and with that number I was able to check online status at USCIS..

I hope this explains

LUD on 765 but no real update notice

I have LUD on both my and my wife's 765 app. No change in status though. No other information as yet.

Signature updated.

receipt?

My application (NIW 140&485) was submitted to CSC at the end of June. The
FedEx website shows that the package was received by CIS on July 5. But I (and
also my lawyer) have not received the receipt notice. I am afraid that my
application package has been lost in CIS.

Anyone know what's happening in CSC? Anyone else in the same situation?

Help!!!!!!!!!

Finally i found the way how to track the status of cachiers check,
Details below:
2 checks - 70$ (Form G325A) --> Cleared on June 27th.
All other checks says - not cleared yet.

Could someone throw some light here? Why only 2 checks are cleared so far?
Its been month now. Is this normal?

Help!!!!!!!!!