CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

rajrw

I don't know if my name check has been cleared -- It has been stuck since I guess Jun/Jul-2005. I hope it has been cleared. My case was transferred along with others to Nebraska early March 2007 and I had fingerprinting done on Mar 9th.

I don't feel like calling USCIS right now -- these guys give conflicting information -- I will wait and see what the RFE is about.

my situdation is that i was transfered to NSC and got FP code 1 notice. called NSC and went to infopass and NC is not cleared yet.

our LUD's changed today to 05/10/2007.
Can you please verify if this is another mass update? The last mass update was on 04/10. I think they are touching the cases every month.

Regards,
Raj

my situdation is that i was transfered to NSC and got FP code 1 notice. called NSC and went to infopass and NC is not cleared yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a RFE even if NC not cleared?

Does anyone know or has any personal experience with this type of situation.

our LUD's changed today to 05/10/2007.
Can you please verify if this is another mass update? The last mass update was on 04/10. I think they are touching the cases every month.

Regards,
Raj

No update yet. If it is a mass update, it may take a day or two for everyone to see LUDs.

But if it is not, then its good news for you! :)

Good luck! :)

I hope you are right. LUD's changed today again.

3 weeks back I took an infopass appointment and found my name check was still pending. I doubt if this means anything, but as always getting optimistic this time.

No update yet. If it is a mass update, it may take a day or two for everyone to see LUDs.

But if it is not, then its good news for you! :)

Good luck! :)

I hope you are right. LUD's changed today again.

3 weeks back I took an infopass appointment and found my name check was still pending. I doubt if this means anything, but as always getting optimistic this time.

I do not want douse your optimism because that is only light in this dark tunnel.

Lud changes when you have inquiry/update on your file

1. inquiry from congressmen
2. inquiry letter from you to CSC/NSC
3. visit to local office with info pass
4. Finger printing
5. Case Transferr
6. FINAL review ( wish this is your lud change).

Atleast it happend in my case except the last one.

rajrw

I don't know if my name check has been cleared -- It has been stuck since I guess Jun/Jul-2005. I hope it has been cleared. My case was transferred along with others to Nebraska early March 2007 and I had fingerprinting done on Mar 9th.

I don't feel like calling USCIS right now -- these guys give conflicting information -- I will wait and see what the RFE is about.

NJreddy

I too got an RFE email today for me and my spouse.

PM me if you dont mind sharing what type of RFE if you have allready recievd.

mnhrdc and NJreddy,
did your (you and your spouse') LUD's change, before getting RFE email. Considering that my name check was not cleared, I suspect that it will be an RFE for us too. Getting very anxious to see what is in store or it could be another case of shuffling the case.
Regards,
Raj

NJreddy

I too got an RFE email today for me and my spouse.

PM me if you dont mind sharing what type of RFE if you have allready recievd.

Hi shahramt

I did my first FP around Feb 2005. Since then I have not received any FP notice. Should I receive FP notice every year? (From your signature I see that you received 2nd FP notice)
Also, I updated my address a month ago using the USCIS web site. I have not seen any LUDs after that. Is this ok OR should I be worried?

Thanks,
abu2003

Guys,
IH ave beent o info pass a month ago and havent seen any LUDs since 11/2006. I am not sure if going to infopass triggeres a LUD.
My case is in NC as of now. Also my case is still with the Texas center.

Hans

FP is valid for 15 months. so as you near 15 months you will receive notice for the next appointment.

I did my first FP around Feb 2005. Since then I have not received any FP notice. Should I receive FP notice every year? (From your signature I see that you received 2nd FP notice)
Also, I updated my address a month ago using the USCIS web site. I have not seen any LUDs after that. Is this ok OR should I be worried?

Thanks,
abu2003

LUD was only on my case -- no LUD on spouse case.

mnhrdc and NJreddy,
did your (you and your spouse') LUD's change, before getting RFE email. Considering that my name check was not cleared, I suspect that it will be an RFE for us too. Getting very anxious to see what is in store or it could be another case of shuffling the case.
Regards,
Raj

hi njreddy,
thank you for the info. After having LUD's on thursday and friday nothing happened. Since both me and my wife had LUD changed I thought it meant something. I guess it must be some more shuffling of the files.
Regards,
Raj.

LUD was only on my case -- no LUD on spouse case.

mnhrdc and NJreddy,
Regards,
Raj

Raj

Having waited this long i suspect if you recive an RFE you are at end of tunnel

Most of the cases i inquired with friends had similar situation

1) pending in NC for long time
2) Recieved FP NOTICE
3) Recieved RFE
4) LUD changes
a) RFE for Address confirmation or (whether the person is in still US)
b) RFE interview at local office or ( check for documents)
c) RFE for Marriage certificate or (whether they are still married)
d) RFE for last wage drawn (check whether he is still employed)
5) After reply to above RFE
6) GC approved in next 4 weeks

Good luck and Wishfull thinking.

Guys,
I havent received any FP notices. I had my FP done in Jan 2006. So its more than 15 months since my last FP. According to the posts here, FP is valid for 15 months and USCIS would issue another FP notice if the previous FP is more than 15 months old. I am yet to receive the notice.

Also while talking to a friend yesterday, was told that the second FP notice is a sign of getting the GC. He got the second FP notice and a month later, his GC was approved.

I am not sure if that is true as I have seen many posts informing about the second FP notices (since two months) and havent heard back from those posters if their GCs were approved.

Warm Regards
Hans

hi mnhrdc,
We had step 4 without step 3 after 1 and 2 :(
will we get an email if we get an RFE?
Regards,
Raj

Raj

Having waited this long i suspect if you recive an RFE you are at end of tunnel

Most of the cases i inquired with friends had similar situation

1) pending in NC for long time
2) Recieved FP NOTICE
3) Recieved RFE
4) LUD changes
a) RFE for Address confirmation or (whether the person is in still US)
b) RFE interview at local office or ( check for documents)
c) RFE for Marriage certificate or (whether they are still married)
d) RFE for last wage drawn (check whether he is still employed)
5) After reply to above RFE
6) GC approved in next 4 weeks

Good luck and Wishfull thinking.

Guys,
I havent received any FP notices. I had my FP done in Jan 2006. So its more than 15 months since my last FP. According to the posts here, FP is valid for 15 months and USCIS would issue another FP notice if the previous FP is more than 15 months old. I am yet to receive the notice.

Also while talking to a friend yesterday, was told that the second FP notice is a sign of getting the GC. He got the second FP notice and a month later, his GC was approved.

I am not sure if that is true as I have seen many posts informing about the second FP notices (since two months) and havent heard back from those posters if their GCs were approved.

Warm Regards
Hans

Any time after 15 months. in my case it was 17 months.

For ppl who have not seen Visa bulletin, the dates have moved by 2 yrs.
ie 2003 for eb3 and 2004 for eb2.

Dear friends

I want to let you know that on last Saturday I received an email alert saying that my cards were ordered.
Best of luck to all of you.

here are may details
8/02 - LC filing RIR EB2, CA
8/2005 - LC approved
9/2005 - I-140, I-485 filed.
11/2005 - done with finger printing for myself and spouse.
2/2006 - I-140 approved
5/18/2007 - received email update about ordering cards