CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

no enquiries. just wait.

here are may details
8/02 - India, LC filing RIR EB2, CA
8/2005 - LC approved
9/2005 - I-140, I-485 filed.
11/2005 - done with finger printing for myself and spouse.
2/2006 - I-140 approved
5/18/2007 - received email update about ordering cards

Congratulations calif_guy.

Is this approval came from CA or NE?

Thanks for sharing.
Sr

Dear friends

I want to let you know that on last Saturday I received an email alert saying that my cards were ordered.
Best of luck to all of you.

here are may details
8/02 - LC filing RIR EB2, CA
8/2005 - LC approved
2/2006 - I-140 approved

Guys,
I havent received any FP notices. I had my FP done in Jan 2006. So its more than 15 months since my last FP. According to the posts here, FP is valid for 15 months and USCIS would issue another FP notice if the previous FP is more than 15 months old. I am yet to receive the notice.

Also while talking to a friend yesterday, was told that the second FP notice is a sign of getting the GC. He got the second FP notice and a month later, his GC was approved.

I am not sure if that is true as I have seen many posts informing about the second FP notices (since two months) and havent heard back from those posters if their GCs were approved.

Warm Regards
Hans

Hans,
That is not true in my case. i've finished my 2nd FP notice and is over 2mo's now and nothing has happened. No idea what is happening. My atty. has sent an inquiry but has not heard anything. My NC was cleared June 06.

Dear friends

I want to let you know that on last Saturday I received an email alert saying that my cards were ordered.
Best of luck to all of you.

here are may details
8/02 - LC filing RIR EB2, CA
8/2005 - LC approved
2/2006 - I-140 approved

calif_guy,
congrats. My I-485 date is close to yours and hopefully i'll hear something. Was yours transferred to Nebraska???

Mine was transferred to NE. So, I assume it is from NE as I see only email alerts. I have not received any paper notices yet about my approval of I485. Yester day (5/22) I received another email alert reading my application for adjustment of status, I485 was approved and notices were mailed.
My case was stuck at FBI name check (I came to know about this through an email response I got from USCIS some time back), but I don't know when FBI name check was done.

It was really an arduous journey.
I am grateful to Rajiv Khanna for establishing this framework and bringing people together. And others like GP111 who tirelessly helped without expecting any thing back. Please let me know if I can provide any other info I will do it.

Thanks and best of luck
Calif_guy

here are may details
8/2002 - LC filing RIR EB2, CA, India
8/2005 - LC approved
2/2006 - I-140 approved
2/2007 - received another FP notice and done on 3/2007

Hi calif_guy,
Congratulations. Can you please tell if you had any LUD's before the approval.
Regards,
Raj.

Mine was transferred to NE. So, I assume it is from NE as I see only email alerts. I have not received any paper notices yet about my approval of I485. Yester day (5/22) I received another email alert reading my application for adjustment of status, I485 was approved and notices were mailed.
My case was stuck at FBI name check (I came to know about this through an email response I got from USCIS some time back), but I don't know when FBI name check was done.

It was really an arduous journey.
I am grateful to Rajiv Khanna for establishing this framework and bringing people together. And others like GP111 who tirelessly helped without expecting any thing back. Please let me know if I can provide any other info I will do it.

Thanks and best of luck
Calif_guy

here are may details
8/2005 - LC approved
2/2006 - I-140 approved

Freedom finally

Today I received 2 emails from CRIS "welcoming new permanent resident", which is for my spouse.

Here is the message, which is quite different from the message I received for my own case. I guess the new system has new message generated:

"On May 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Not sure what ADIT processing is, and not sure what this message means really, but implicitly, I see "new permanent resident" and I will take that as an approval.

Of course, I see the same message on the uscis.gov website on the spouse's 485 application, so I assume it means the case was approved.

Fingers are crossed till we pick up the mail, but until then, my optimism will continue to make me happy :)

Hi rajrw
I have one LUD on 5/2006 - saying my FP review was received and process on I485 would be resumed.
and one more LUD on 3/2007 - about transfer of my case to different office (from CA to NE).

Does any one know how long it actually takes receive cards in hand? As we are planning to move (I never thought I will get my cards at least for next 2 years; and I still can't believe it till I see those cards) it would be very helpful.

here are may details
8/2005 - LC approved
2/2006 - I-140 approved
5/22/2007 LUD - mailing approved I485 notice

Congratulations -- Looks like NE is taking action.

Today I received 2 emails from CRIS "welcoming new permanent resident", which is for my spouse.

Here is the message, which is quite different from the message I received for my own case. I guess the new system has new message generated:

"On May 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Not sure what ADIT processing is, and not sure what this message means really, but implicitly, I see "new permanent resident" and I will take that as an approval.

Of course, I see the same message on the uscis.gov website on the spouse's 485 application, so I assume it means the case was approved.

Fingers are crossed till we pick up the mail, but until then, my optimism will continue to make me happy :)

congratulation for the approvals.
I am also waiting for my approval!!! hopefully soon... I know that my case is in Name Check hole. I found it out after I got a responce from FBI to FL letter.

Congrats lifeislife. Was your case transferred to NE center??? It is good to see some approvals atlast.

From senator's inquiry I've found my namecheck was received by FBI in December XX, 2005 and is still pending in FBI office.

There's no light at the end of the tunnel only eternal darkness.

I went to infopass today at San Jose and found that my name check is still pending. I and my wife had LUD's on May 10th and 11th which made me optimistic but finally another disappointment.

Raj (Name check pending since August 2005)

From senator's inquiry I've found my namecheck was received by FBI in December XX, 2005 and is still pending in FBI office.

There's no light at the end of the tunnel only eternal darkness.

How long did the process of the green card takes for applicant who has completed the entire filing in the month of May, 2007?