CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

tantan said:
Any update anybody?

Nothing from my side ... I called the 800# again because it has been a while since they responded to me with 'pending' status. As usual, a new ticket was created and I have to wait for 30 days to get a response.

It is so disheartening ...

lifeislife said:
Nothing from my side ... I called the 800# again because it has been a while since they responded to me with 'pending' status. As usual, a new ticket was created and I have to wait for 30 days to get a response.

I got the new EAD/AP.

I'll see a laywer to discuss the pending issue. Will update on that.

October Rain

The rains came early this year. We had the first winter rain today. The parched land was greatful. Will october be this kind to us also ? Us - the bone dry souls who have all but curled up and died after waiting for nearly half a decade. Waiting for a tiny piece of plastic we call freedom. Freedom from being indentured laborers. Freedom to be one of the ocean of "free" men in this "free land" where we are "free" to be happy. Finally. Will it happen ? Will Oct bring us freedom ?

less interaction

Has anybody noticed the very less interaction in this forum lately.
Probably most of the people in this batch have already got the GC.
Is anyone checking the other forums?
I am asking since I totally depend on this specific one for info.
any advice? any interesting things happening in the other forums?

Thanks.

lifeislife said:

I am still in the wait & watch mode.

EB-2, CSC
PD: Jan/2001
I-485 RD: May/2005
I-485 LUD: Party to the mass LUD on 8/15,8/16

I would guess, less activity on this forum may be attributed to Indian festival, Dashara :)

sksave said:
Has anybody noticed the very less interaction in this forum lately.
Probably most of the people in this batch have already got the GC.
Is anyone checking the other forums?
I am asking since I totally depend on this specific one for info.
any advice? any interesting things happening in the other forums?

Thanks.

I think since a large percentage of visitors/readers here are from India and since visa numbers were not available till now for a month or month-and-a-half, there was no activity on the cases, so not much to contribute.

I check the uscis website every day and get disappointed not to see the LUD. The last thing I want to do is vent here that there was no LUD ;-)

lifeislife said:
I think since a large percentage of visitors/readers here are from India and since visa numbers were not available till now for a month or month-and-a-half, there was no activity on the cases, so not much to contribute.

I check the uscis website every day and get disappointed not to see the LUD. The last thing I want to do is vent here that there was no LUD ;-)
I check here every other day. Nothing new though.

Does anybody here with pending namecheck consider filing a lawsuit?

A glance at my case (dates might not be accurate as I am loosing track of them):

Had a RIR labor which I gave up after 2.5 years and filed PERM on Jun 2005. Got that back within 10 days. Got the medical records and filed 485/140/765/131.

485/140/765/131 EBII, California RD 08/01/2005 ND 08/04/2005
Got first EAD/AP promptly after a month.
140 was approved with no RFE issued on 01/06 after 7 months.
Did the FP couple weeks after 140 was approved on 02/06
Filed for the second EAD/AP on 07/06. Took a little bit longer than before to get them but got them finally.
During the last 13 months I have sent 4-5 email and one phone inquiry regarding my 485. USCIS responded that the case is pending namecheck.
The attorney sent two email inquiries which were responded with the same reply. Email replies were from M. Bueno and R. Cruze.
Initiated inquiries through congress representative and the senator Boxter. FBI responded to Barbara Boxter's office last week (and it was an email response) that the namecheck has been initiated on Aug 17 2005 and is still pending.

So, that where I am...

has anyone sent CSC mails recently?

tantan said:
I check here every other day. Nothing new though.

Does anybody here with pending namecheck consider filing a lawsuit?

A glance at my case (dates might not be accurate as I am loosing track of them):

Had a RIR labor which I gave up after 2.5 years and filed PERM on Jun 2005. Got that back within 10 days. Got the medical records and filed 485/140/765/131.

485/140/765/131 EBII, California RD 08/01/2005 ND 08/04/2005
Got first EAD/AP promptly after a month.
140 was approved with no RFE issued on 01/06 after 7 months.
Did the FP couple weeks after 140 was approved on 02/06
Filed for the second EAD/AP on 07/06. Took a little bit longer than before to get them but got them finally.
During the last 13 months I have sent 4-5 email and one phone inquiry regarding my 485. USCIS responded that the case is pending namecheck.
The attorney sent two email inquiries which were responded with the same reply. Email replies were from M. Bueno and R. Cruze.
Initiated inquiries through congress representative and the senator Boxter. FBI responded to Barbara Boxter's office last week (and it was an email response) that the namecheck has been initiated on Aug 17 2005 and is still pending.

So, that where I am...

EB1UB said:
I have sent mail on 9/13 and received response on 9/18.

Hello, fellow EB-1 OR waiter.

I can't believe USCIS has not approved your case yet almost 3 months
after NC cleared.

By the way, do you get LUD with AR-11 ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not get LUD with AR-11. I filed AR-11 two weeks ago. But I call CSC every 10-15 days and everytime I get different answer for my case status.
UB
fdfd said:
Hello, fellow EB-1 OR waiter.

I can't believe USCIS has not approved your case yet almost 3 months
after NC cleared.

By the way, do you get LUD with AR-11 ???

Thanks guys

It was good to see some activity.
I really hope we all get approvals soon.

BTW I have asked my congressman to inquire fbi about my status few weeks ago. I am planning to call them and check if they have send the request.

I know several NIW EB2 case of

485 filed in Sept. 05 have been approved this month. They are all from Mainland China. Actually the visa B. this month for Chinese is April, 05. However, I know several NIW guys who filed their 485 in Sept. 05 have just gotten their 485 approved in CSC. Does it means that CSC is clearing up those 485 cases which haven't been transferred to another centers disregarding of their filing date?

I see a lot of our chinese brothers getting approved by CSC. What about my desi bros ? Why this discrimination ?

And tons of approvals on thursday, but not on Friday???

luckylucky said:
485 filed in Sept. 05 have been approved this month. They are all from Mainland China. Actually the visa B. this month for Chinese is April, 05. However, I know several NIW guys who filed their 485 in Sept. 05 have just gotten their 485 approved in CSC. Does it means that CSC is clearing up those 485 cases which haven't been transferred to another centers disregarding of their filing date?

Approvals???

cider said:
I see a lot of our chinese brothers getting approved by CSC. What about my desi bros ? Why this discrimination ?

And tons of approvals on thursday, but not on Friday???

Cider,
Where did you get to know about tons of approvals on thursday???? I have not heard anything about my case except a LUD on 20th of september.

sr1234 said:
Hi

Any latest updates??

Thanks

And people like me who have cleared the NC are still waiting. I don't know how much more review has to be done??? My NC cleared June 21st and they had the whole of July to "system check" and it is almost 2 wks into OCT and nothing's happened.. :confused: :confused: :confused: