CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

HopeAlive said:
I got the following reply today for the enquiry sent on Saturday, April 01, 2006:

These cases are currently in our adjudications section under review.
Please allow an additional 30 days for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

Looks like good news. Congrats man -

HopeAlive said:
I got the following reply today for the enquiry sent on Saturday, April 01, 2006:

Officer R. Cruz
Hm.... there's an LUD change on my case this morning. My spouse's case had an LUD change on 4/11. And, there was the following reply to status enquiry yesterday. Hopefully, it is moving??

qwerty1111 said:
Good Friday ?

Like April 1, I hope its not a joke but I got an email today saying

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 14, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This is not a response to my query on April 3 but a direct email from CRIS. Being the pessimist that I am, don't know whether to celebrate yet or wait till cards are in hand!

nother1inline said:
Like April 1, I hope its not a joke but I got an email today saying

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 14, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This is not a response to my query on April 3 but a direct email from CRIS. Being the pessimist that I am, don't know whether to celebrate yet or wait till cards are in hand!

Dude.. I have not seen bigger pessimist then your self :rolleyes: ..

Congratulations man.. enjoy your freedom & open a cold one from me ;)

GC in hand

Hi,

PD is May 10, 2002.
Cata: EB2
485 Aprroved: 7th April
Green Card received: 14th April

Basically, GC were delivered 14 days after PD became current.
I guess, this will be my last email to this forum.

-Jonny

Got a LUC on I-140. No LUD on I-485. Why?

I got a LUD on my already approved I-140 on 04/01/2006. However, no LUD on I-485. Anybody got the same expriences?

GCwaiter

gp111 said:
Dude.. I have not seen bigger pessimist then your self :rolleyes: ..

Congratulations man.. enjoy your freedom & open a cold one from me ;)

Thanks GP - Cold one(s) will be opened no doubt - prank or no prank - to see that email is reason enuff to celebrate. There's also an LUD and message change online and I also called the NCIS number and got an automated response confirming everything. BTW, the email message, the LUD message change and the vm on the NCIS number are all identical :)

nother1inline said:
Thanks GP - Cold one(s) will be opened no doubt - prank or no prank - to see that email is reason enuff to celebrate. There's also an LUD and message change online and I also called the NCIS number and got an automated response confirming everything. BTW, the email message, the LUD message change and the vm on the NCIS number are all identical :)

I suggest you hold the celebration till you can see the CARDS with your eyes and feel it with your hands. Who knows the USCIS may be playing a practical joke on you. Or they may have mistakingly approved your case when they meant to approve mine...

j/k

biker said:
I suggest you hold the celebration till you can see the CARDS with your eyes and feel it with your hands. Who knows the USCIS may be playing a practical joke on you. Or they may have mistakingly approved your case when they meant to approve mine...

j/k

hahaha - that's a good one - but u know, anything's possible. I ain't gonna hold back though - as tough as it is to wait thru the whole process, it's even tougher to hold back once you see such a BIG glimmer !!

nother1inline said:
hahaha - that's a good one - but u know, anything's possible. I ain't gonna hold back though - as tough as it is to wait thru the whole process, it's even tougher to hold back once you see such a BIG glimmer !!
Congrats.. I was hoping to see a message like that this week. Nothing yet. You know, the day ain't over yet, nor is the week. (I have seen some updates on Saturdays.)

What are you doing on the computer - go out and get drunk. Its your day.

HopeAlive said:
Congrats.. I was hoping to see a message like that this week. Nothing yet. You know, the day ain't over yet, nor is the week. (I have seen some updates on Saturdays.)

We miss the insider of Dallas DBEC here in this forum where we use to get weekly updates.
So my guess from postings

i-485 adjudication has moved to June 1st week of 2002 if all name checks are cleared.

Any guess

HopeAlive said:

What am I doing on the computer? Hmm... since I came to know of this forum, it has become such a routine to come here virtually every day that it's hard to give it up in one day. Of course, you also get enlightened with comments like the one from "biker" :)

As for getting drunk - rest assured.

Talking about drinking - I have been wanting to do this with everybody in northern CA for a while - just meeting up and taking this virtual bonding to a real one - anybody up for it? I am in San Jose.

jonny said:
Hi,

PD is May 10, 2002.
Cata: EB2
485 Aprroved: 7th April
Green Card received: 14th April

Basically, GC were delivered 14 days after PD became current.
I guess, this will be my last email to this forum.

-Jonny

Hope you come back for one more else anyone else who knows can chip in - Did you get a paper copy of the approval on 4/7 or the approval email. One of my friends who got the GC last year was saying that you have to go to a local office and surrender the EAD card and AP docs and get some kind of a stamp on the passport before the cards are actually released. Maybe things have changed - anybody with expert opinion.

Hey HopeAlive - I am off to the bar as you recommended:)

anybody for a drink?

nother1inline said:
Talking about drinking - I have been wanting to do this with everybody in northern CA for a while - just meeting up and taking this virtual bonding to a real one - anybody up for it? I am in San Jose.

I am from Bay area too (Mountain View). I am in. Anybody else wants to join this get-together?

-Jonny

I would like to join too..

Hi,

I would like to join too. I am in Sunnyvale. Please PM me with contact details and we can meet up and enjoy!

Thanks,

-FDD:)

jonny said:
I am from Bay area too (Mountain View). I am in. Anybody else wants to join this get-together?

-Jonny

Sure. Count me in. How about Faultline (Lawrence & Oakmead) or Tied House in Mountain View?. Send a Private Message - and we'll all drink to nother1inline's recent approval :)

FunDesiDude said:
Hi,

I would like to join too. I am in Sunnyvale. Please PM me with contact details and we can meet up and enjoy!

Thanks,

-FDD:)

global_goonda said:
Sure. Count me in. How about Faultline (Lawrence & Oakmead) or Tied House in Mountain View?. Send a Private Message - and we'll all drink to nother1inline's recent approval :)

Without meaning to sound rude, this is not for any celebration but more to have a meeting of people who have (suppossedly) known each other for years but never seen each other - I think the idea itself is fascinating irrespective of the fact that some of us have been plain lucky to get an approval email!!

Faultline is a good choice but that's a brewery, so to keep it general and have more choices (of alcohol :)) maybe we should meet at a Chillies or a TGIF. However, let's wait for a few more days to see some more responses - hopefully gp111, qwery111, perm_faq, mnhrdc and others will respond also.

GG, FDD and others who plan to respond, please email me at nother1inline@yahoo.com and I can co-ordinate and post accordingly. How does 28th (Friday) or 29th (Saturday) sound?

How do you send a inquiry exactly?

thanks

HopeAlive said:

Officer R. Cruz