CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I've got the same email today:
On April 11, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's
new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed and you have not
received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address.
This is what happens after approval, folks :)
There were a couple of LUDs too...

Undy said:
I've got the same email today:
On April 11, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's
new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed and you have not
received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address.
This is what happens after approval, folks :)
There were a couple of LUDs too...

Is your PD in 2005?!?

Hi jonny, were there any LUDs on your case. My PD is July 2002, RD is Sep 29 and FP done in november. Last LUD was about the receipt notice and does not say anything about finger printing...

btw, I am new here so what does biometrics mean? Is it same as finger prints??

thanks for your help.

Name Check

Hello GP111,
How to find out that name check is finished ? My FP is done in last Nov.2005 My case I140/485 is transfered to TSC. MY RD is sep 30,2005 and PD is Jan 30,2002 with EB2/RIR.
So, How long it will take to finish now.
BTW, Thanks for AP information. I just came back from India vacation after 4 year on AP. It was easy enough at POE, SFO.

Any Idea??
Thanks,

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hello GP111,
How to find out that name check is finished ? My FP is done in last Nov.2005 My case I140/485 is transfered to TSC. MY RD is sep 30,2005 and PD is Jan 30,2002 with EB2/RIR.
So, How long it will take to finish now.
BTW, Thanks for AP information. I just came back from India vacation after 4 year on AP. It was easy enough at POE, SFO.

Any Idea??
Thanks,

It would be difficult to find name check information from TSC as they don't response to email like CSC. Current Processing date for I-485 at TSC is Sept 30 2005 so if everything is complete you should get approval of I140/485 togather soon. If not ask your lawyer to send an inquiry after couple of weeks.

gp111 said:
LUD = LAST UPDATE DATE

See the attached Picture file.

Thanks a lot for the info.

GP111 how did you get that .jpg? Is there anyway you can check your case status in that detail?

LUD on I-485

I am seeing LUD on my I-485 & my spouses I-485 for last couple of days. The status hasn't changed. What is worrying me is that I also saw LUD on I-140 as well which was approved in Jan. Is it normal ? Has anybody seen that ? My PD is June'02 which became current on 1st Apr.

I-140 : ND 04/08/05 AD: 01/26/06
I-485 : ND 04/08/05 LUD : 04/11/06, 04/12/06

Did the recent approval people got LUD first or direct approval mail ?

Thanks

I too have had LUD changes on approved applications for I-140, Advanced Parole, and EAD. The LUD also changed on my pending 485 application.

My company changed lawyers recently, and I signed a "Notice of Representation" form for the new lawyer. I'm assuming that the LUD updates on my applications are due to this - although I don't understand why they need to update the approved applications.

Does anyone else have any other explanation?

gcblues_2005 said:
I am seeing LUD on my I-485 & my spouses I-485 for last couple of days. The status hasn't changed. What is worrying me is that I also saw LUD on I-140 as well which was approved in Jan. Is it normal ? Has anybody seen that ? My PD is June'02 which became current on 1st Apr.

I-140 : ND 04/08/05 AD: 01/26/06
I-485 : ND 04/08/05 LUD : 04/11/06, 04/12/06

Did the recent approval people got LUD first or direct approval mail ?

Thanks

volleyball said:
Thanks a lot for the info.

GP111 how did you get that .jpg? Is there anyway you can check your case status in that detail?
I am not gp111, but I thought I would take a crack at answering this :)

You can register at the following USCIS site and add the cases you want to trace using receipt numbers - aka WAC numbers. There's a button to turn on e-mail notification for any change on the cases in your portfolio.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

global_goonda said:
I too have had LUD changes on approved applications for I-140, Advanced Parole, and EAD. The LUD also changed on my pending 485 application.

My company changed lawyers recently, and I signed a "Notice of Representation" form for the new lawyer. I'm assuming that the LUD updates on my applications are due to this - although I don't understand why they need to update the approved applications.

Does anyone else have any other explanation?

1.Any inquiry with file
2.Even when u call them and if they answer you by looking at your file will change the LUD for any cases having WAC NO.
3.LUD changes occured to me for separate inquiry for I-765 and I-485 respectively.

Conclusion : If they touch your file update/rfe/approval/email may change the LUD.

Hi gp111,
My I-485 has the following details
Receipt Date: Dec 29, 2005
Notice Date: Jan 12, 2006

When am I eligible to use AC21 (assuming my I140 is approved)?
June 29th OR July 12th?

Thanks,
abu2003

abu2003 said:
Hi gp111,
My I-485 has the following details
Receipt Date: Dec 29, 2005
Notice Date: Jan 12, 2006

When am I eligible to use AC21 (assuming my I140 is approved)?
June 29th OR July 12th?

Thanks,
abu2003

Theoritically June 30th & practically (to avoide any confusion) July 13th.

mnhrdc said:
1.Any inquiry with file
2.Even when u call them and if they answer you by looking at your file will change the LUD for any cases having WAC NO.
3.LUD changes occured to me for separate inquiry for I-765 and I-485 respectively.

Conclusion : If they touch your file update/rfe/approval/email may change the LUD.
Hi mnhrdc,

My application status is pretty much similar to yours, my PD is 2002, Dec and I just checked that my LUD on both my case and my wife's case is around Nov, 2005, the time when we had our FP's. So keep us posted when you get your approval, I shall be expecting after yours.

Does anyone know how much time it is taking to process the 485 after the PD becomes current? I want to make some decision based on that.

Thanks

Hi

My I-140 was transferred from CSC to TSC on march 21,2006 like all others folks here (got approved on 4/10/06).

But my I-485 (RD 1/17/06 PD 04/01/99) just stayed there in CSC.

In the latest Service Center processing Time CSC didn’t even published the dates for I-485 processing.

Does that mean that they are eventually going to transfer my I-485 case to TSC?

Is there any one else who has I-485 in CSC and I-140 in TSC.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
got status enquiry reply

I got the following reply today for the enquiry sent on Saturday, April 01, 2006:

These cases are currently in our adjudications section under review.
Please allow an additional 30 days for this process. Thank you.

Officer R. Cruz

HopeAlive said:
I got the following reply today for the enquiry sent on Saturday, April 01, 2006:

Officer R. Cruz

Interesting note. I wonder what it means.

I also sent a request on April 03, 2006. I hope to see some response in a couple of days then. Will update as and when ...

HopeAlive said:

Officer R. Cruz

cool. You will get approval soon !