CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Hope so dude.As I beleive your name check is complete you should hear something this week if not for sure next week. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the cards?

nother1inline said:
So you also became current on April 1! Dude - you might have just made my day :)

saremari said:
Hope so dude.As I beleive your name check is complete you should hear something this week if not for sure next week. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the cards?

Yes, my name check is complete based on email from CSC. Also, the visa bulletin suggests that the visas might still be there for the Eb2 classification -so who knows !

LUDs but no message change

gp111 said:
I am sure about my case & few cases from our company. Our Attorney also confirmed it. Also, everyone whose case got moved got LUD, email & message change about transfer.

Bi-specialization plan is for Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions to perticular Service Center along with associated applications. So all New & most pending I-140 will be moved to Nebraska and Texas Service Centers. The I-140s which are already processed (& concurrently filed with I-485) does not affect due to this change.

I have my I-140, I-765, I-131 approved for a while, and am waiting for I-485 for which the visa number will be available on May 1st. Yesterday, there was an LUD on my I-485, I-765 and I-131 - but there was no change in message, nor any email notification. Does this indicate that my case may have been moved to a different processing center? Which one? I am concerned about additional delays since I am so close and anticipate to get my GC by end of May.

Or maybe, they are just teasing me into believing that they are processing my case ahead of the line.

nother1inline said:
Yes, my name check is complete based on email from CSC. Also, the visa bulletin suggests that the visas might still be there for the Eb2 classification -so who knows !

What do you mean by "MIGHT STILL BE THERE" ?

Hey GP,
Thanks for the update regarding the Visa Dates. A big jump of about 8 months.
Can you please let me know how to find out about the name check clearance? Who do I send the email to?

Thanks

piyushj said:
Hey GP,
Thanks for the update regarding the Visa Dates. A big jump of about 8 months.
Can you please let me know how to find out about the name check clearance? Who do I send the email to?

Thanks

Email to : CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
Sub: Status of I-485 (or FP for I-485, Name Check for I-485 etc)

Dear Sir / Madam

We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details

Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxxx,xxxxx
Alien Number : Axxxxxxxxx
ND: xxxxxxxxxxx

Spouse case
Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

& then write what your question is

Thanks Shaaka for the information.

shaaka said:
Email to : CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
Sub: Status of I-485 (or FP for I-485, Name Check for I-485 etc)

Dear Sir / Madam

We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details

Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

Spouse case
Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

& then write what your question is

According to May Visa bulletin

GP111,
This is a good news for us. Now, our PD is current (Sept 2002). So, Please let me know whether I can send an email to see my name check is cleared? Did you sent email to know the status?

Thanks
CAVENKAT
PD : Sept. 19th 2002, INDIA, EB2 -RIR
Labor AD : 08/05
I-140 AD : 3/21/06
I-140/I-485 RD : Sept. 21st '05

gp111 said:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2868.html

1st World:C China:01JUL04 India:01JUL05
2nd World:C China:01JAN04 India:01JAN03
3rd World:01MAY01 India:01MAR01 Mexico:15APR01

According to May Visa bulletin, our cases should be current

GP111,
This is a good news for us. Now, our PD is current (Sept 2002). So, Please let me know whether I can send an email to see my name check is cleared? Did you sent email to know the status?

Thanks
CAVENKAT

gp111 said:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2868.html

1st World:C China:01JUL04 India:01JUL05
2nd World:C China:01JAN04 India:01JAN03
3rd World:01MAY01 India:01MAR01 Mexico:15APR01

gp111 said:
What do you mean by "MIGHT STILL BE THERE" ?

Just the way I write GP (pessimisitic by nature!) - don't look at that literally.

And BTW, I confirmed with my lawyer that it is the pending 140 cases that are being transferred - good or bad - I am just glad there's no confusion regarding my case and it is at CSC! Thanks for the info earlier.

cavenkat said:
GP111,

Thanks
CAVENKAT

You are current from May - guess you should send the mail on May 01. Good luck

cavenkat said:
GP111,

Thanks
CAVENKAT

Send email on May 1st as your PD is becoming current in May.

Approved 485

Hi,

My PD is May 2002 in EB2 cata for India. I received an email from USCIS that application has been approved and that new cards were ordered.

Thanks,
-Johnny

Help! Extensive review?

Does anyone have an experience with the following:
"Your case Form-485 application/petition has been selcted for extensive review and undergoing system checks. " What does it mean?

P.S. I-140 Approved
Thanks,
Lola

FBI - FOIPA - Administrative Appeal

Need, need Help.

GP111 and all:

I recently did a FOIPA request to FBI. They responded back saying that " A Search of the automated indices to our central records system files located no records at FBI headquarters responsive to your FOIPA request." They also have added that I am eligible to file an administrative appeal if I desire.

Question: Has any filed "ADMINISTRATIVE or INFORMATION APPEAL"? If so can you please share the format and the content of the letter.. Will the appeal really help?
Thx.

Last edited by a moderator: