CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

color

Thanks, I realized that after you and GP111 mentioned the sequence.
What probably threw me off was that sometimes the 485 line is in green and sometimes its in yellow.

I guess I was trying to read too much into it.
Anyway will keep an eye on it.

Thanks.

global_goonda said:
They are grouped by application type - and then by sub-type. All sub-types of a given application (say I-140) have the same color. The colors alternate for each application type.

nikedude said:
Has anyone renewed the EAD/AP online recently ?
If so, please share your experience , timeline and tips.

My company will pay for my EAD/AP renewal. But for my wife
I have to pay from my pocket and my attorney is asking about $1100
for her. That sounds like a rip-off since the fees are actually
$180 (EAD) and $170 (AP) + postage for supportive documents.

I know the following link was very detail but the LUD on it was 29th March 2004.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=658682&postcount=1
Just wanted to know the latest developments on EAD/AP renewal process.

Help !

Generally they charge $100-150 for each application
I had applied online for memebers of my family with same docuements for both of them.
For one member they sent an RFE to resubmit all documents ie,485,140,Passport,Birth Cirtificate,FP.

Ofcourse any RFE will delay atleast another 60 days to get an info pass.
If you are applying online it is suggested to apply atleast 5-6 months early

If they are significantly in terms of $$$$ earning member i would suggest go to another Attorney , if your appln is submitted through Attorney it is presumed that he has verified and submitting the docs accordance with the requirements.

long story short Dont be frugal with pennies, No VALID EAD means Not eligble to work untill renewed.

Ray S. said:
Two LUD changes on my 485 application

05/16 - 05/17

Looks you are in for Good News
I feel better since they have moved back to PD june

It looks they look for cases from Dec 2002 first and go backwards.

pklam said:
It is heartening to see so many approvals. Congrats to all the new Permanent residents. Enjoy the freedom.
Are there anybody other than rajrw, shahramt and myself whose name check is still pending????

GC OR NO GP you have company :)

name check

I am stuck in it too.

anybody out there who has 485 ND after Jun 2005 and has name check cleared?
Just trying to figure out if there is a backlog.

Thanks.

mnhrdc said:
GC OR NO GP you have company :)

485 Approved

Received the 485 Approval Mails today for myself and spouse.
Thanks to gp111 AND all others for such a informative and helpful form and good luck to those who are waiting.
Finger Printing Done: Nov 15 2005
140 Approved May 3 ,2006 after 1 RFE

sksave said:
I am stuck in it too.

anybody out there who has 485 ND after Jun 2005 and has name check cleared?
Just trying to figure out if there is a backlog.

Thanks.

everybody who got approval in the recent week or two has a ND of after June 2005. It is either fast name check approval or a long wait. seems total black and white.

mnhrdc said:
Generally they charge $100-150 for each application
I had applied online for memebers of my family with same docuements for both of them.
For one member they sent an RFE to resubmit all documents ie,485,140,Passport,Birth Cirtificate,FP.

Ofcourse any RFE will delay atleast another 60 days to get an info pass.
If you are applying online it is suggested to apply atleast 5-6 months early

If they are significantly in terms of $$$$ earning member i would suggest go to another Attorney , if your appln is submitted through Attorney it is presumed that he has verified and submitting the docs accordance with the requirements.

long story short Dont be frugal with pennies, No VALID EAD means Not eligble to work untill renewed.

Thanks for the info. My wife is going to school now.. I guess till next summer
she isn't going to work. Anyways, I'll explore the possibilities of getting
an attorney to handle her case. This is when "institutional memory" helps !

I got the cards sent out email yesterday

I got the email saying that cards are completed and mailed to me yesterday. Should be getting the cards soon :)

Cavenkat
PD : 9/23/2002
AD : 5/15/06 , Cards send out on 5/17/06

Sent an email to CSC last friday - May 12th
Got a response today that my name check is still pending. :(

mnhrdc said:
Looks you are in for Good News
I feel better since they have moved back to PD june

It looks they look for cases from Dec 2002 first and go backwards.

Did they moved the prority date back to JUN-05. Please can confirm once again.

Thanks

sorry to hear that, I am in the same state too.

considering that CSC pretty much cleared all the 485 cases (cases after oct-1 are transfered to TSC), will that help us with our name check?

:( Raj.

ronniin said:

ronniin said:

How come they didn't respond to my May 01 email? and you got reply back with in few days...

Is there are any magic or certain format i need to use?

Hello ronniin,

Is this the first time you sent email to CSC?

Raj, that seems to be our one last ray of hope. One last chance that this ordeal would end for us finally. Though there is no evidence supporting this theory we can only hope that CSC would *somehow* request FBI to expedite our cases so that they can finally wash their hands off our cases

But, time and again CSC has successfully chosen the path that leads to the worst pain for the applicants. So if my instincts serves me right, we might soon see CSC throwing out all the cases to TSC or NSC where they will sit for eternity.

These days I see folks getting PERM labors in 10 days straight and 140's approved in less than a month. And I pray, God thank you for your blessings. What took us 4 yrs to get, todays kids get in 40 days. But couldn't we get even a drop of your mercy ? Are we that worthless of your kindness ?

rajrw said:

considering that CSC pretty much cleared all the 485 cases (cases after oct-1 are transfered to TSC), will that help us with our name check?

shaaka said:
How come they didn't respond to my May 01 email? and you got reply back with in few days...

Hello ronniin,

Yea, go figure, right? I am also still waiting for a response ... maybe I will send another email today :)

Shaaka
This is 4th email I wrote and I got reply to every one of them, albeit same reply :(

This is what I write:
We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details. Could you please let us know whether FBI name check clearance is completed on primary (self) applicant?

Primary Applicant
Notice #
Name:
Alien Number :
ND:

Spouse case
Notice #
Name:
Alien Number :
ND:

shaaka said:

Hello ronniin,

This

I don't think so. In general, what I've observed that the 485 approvals coming now are for people who have completed FP in Oct/Nov 05 time frame. There are exceptions ofcourse, but most of them have completed in that time frame.
My FP are done in March, so I'm 4 months away at the same pace.

There are theories that Name Check is independent of FP, so my theory could be wrong..

In general, there are people who could not even get an EAD because of priority date, so I guess I am lucky to have gotten an EAD atleast..
;)

rajrw said:

ronniin said:
Shaaka
This is 4th email I wrote and I got reply to every one of them, albeit same reply :(

This is what I write:
We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details. Could you please let us know whether FBI name check clearance is completed on primary (self) applicant?

Primary Applicant
Notice #
Name:
Alien Number :
ND:

Spouse case
Notice #
Name:
Alien Number :
ND:

This

Thanks ronnin.
Is all your 4 emails have 30 days or 1 month gap between them?

Thanks
Shaaka