CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

What is your country of chargeability ?

Only3moreYears said:
Just got two emails from USCIS that my 140 AND 485 are approved! :D Same day... I had no recent LUD on either case before today. Details below. :rolleyes:

Is there another step? Or I should expect the actual card in mail? :rolleyes:

Best wishes to all here... and thanks to all (specially gp111) who provided so much help. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
CA EB2/RIR
PD: Oct 2002
labor cert approved in Aug 2005
------- RD----------ND---------LUD------------AD----
140: 8/24/05-----8/26/05------8/26/05------02/06/06
485: 8/24/05-----8/26/05-----10/15/05----- 02/06/06
765: 8/24/05-----8/26/05-------------------09/28/05
131: 8/24/05-----8/26/05-------------------10/06/05

Priroty data

Hi,

How do I find out the priority date that can be the apply for 485?

-Jonny

AC21 - current employer hostile

For changing job under AC21, what documents should one have in his/her possession? For example, my lawyer had the original I-485 receipt notice with him - I had to get it from him on some pretext. I would not want to leave any documents I may need for getting my GC, with the lawyer since I cannot rely on him once I change my job. The ones that I know about are:
- I-485 receipt notice - original
- I-140 approval notice - original
- Copy of Labor Cert (original goes for filing I-140)
- original EAD
- Original AP (2 copies, right?)

Please add to this list.

Any other advice on AC-21, assuming that the current employer and his lawyer will turn hostile once I change my job?

LUD Changed

Hello GP111,
I got email regarding FP result from USCIS system. They received the result of FP review...

What it means to the process of the case. What will be the next step in process.

I also called USCIS for the change of address. I checked that LUD change for my I485 case with today's date.

Will you please explain the different stage of process after they received FP result.

Thanks,

LUD change, no message change

Hi,

In last week, there were total of 3 LUD changes (01/30; 01/31 & 02/07), but no message change.
Does anybody have an idea what could be going on?
So far I haven't received the FP notice...

EB2 PD current
485 ND 06/23/2005

Sunday99 said:
Hi,

In last week, there were total of 3 LUD changes (01/30; 01/31 & 02/07), but no message change.
Does anybody have an idea what could be going on?
So far I haven't received the FP notice...

EB2 PD current
485 ND 06/23/2005

Send them an email asking for FP..

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hello GP111,
I got email regarding FP result from USCIS system. They received the result of FP review...

What it means to the process of the case. What will be the next step in process.

I also called USCIS for the change of address. I checked that LUD change for my I485 case with today's date.

Will you please explain the different stage of process after they received FP result.

Thanks,

If your name check has been cleared there is nothing much left.. Once they will receive FP results & Your ND will be in Currently Processing dates they will review your file & if everything is okay they will check for Visa avalibility.. If Visa Available (PD current) the case will go for approval process.

Name Check!!

gp111 said:
If your name check has been cleared there is nothing much left.. Once they will receive FP results & Your ND will be in Currently Processing dates they will review your file & if everything is okay they will check for Visa avalibility.. If Visa Available (PD current) the case will go for approval process.

gp111,
Can we send an email to CSC to find out the status of our name check???? If yes, what/how should i ask? I presume these should happen irrespective of the visa availability. right?

485 status

Hi,

I have been a silent reader of the forum for a while. Thanks everybody for the information provided here. I'd like to share my application status with you at that point.

Got LUDs on I140 and 485 yesterday. No message change on I140 but received an e-mail for 485 with the message shown below. i'm not sure if it is over or it is sth to do with my EAD and AP applications last week.

e-mail part from CSC:
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 7, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

PD: July 2002
140/485 RD: Sep 02, 2005
Citizen of a non-retrogessed country

Hi gc_after_lgtm,

This surely looks like the approval e-mail for your 485, although I haven't
received mine yet. Congratulations.
It is good that they are approving September 2005 RD cases.
Our July RD cases should also be approved by now?

Did you do any e-mail inquiry?
When did you do your FP?

nsi.

I did not do any e-mail inquiry and received the automatic e-mail from CSC. I did the FP last week of October 05.

nsi said:
Hi gc_after_lgtm,

This surely looks like the approval e-mail for your 485, although I haven't
received mine yet. Congratulations.
It is good that they are approving September 2005 RD cases.
Our July RD cases should also be approved by now?

Did you do any e-mail inquiry?
When did you do your FP?

nsi.

gc_after_lgtm said:
Hi,

I have been a silent reader of the forum for a while. Thanks everybody for the information provided here. I'd like to share my application status with you at that point.

Got LUDs on I140 and 485 yesterday. No message change on I140 but received an e-mail for 485 with the message shown below. i'm not sure if it is over or it is sth to do with my EAD and AP applications last week.

e-mail part from CSC:
The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to
Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 7, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

PD: July 2002
140/485 RD: Sep 02, 2005
Citizen of a non-retrogessed country

Congratulations.. This is your I-485 approval message. You will receive Cards soon.

Enjoy your freedom & open a cold one :)

CSC prcocessing dates are out

I-140 EB2 show August 16th
I -485 still on June 16th 2005

CSC new processing time is out.
485 still shows June 16th!!

BTW, I am having an LUD everyday since I responded to RFE.

485 frozen at june16th for 6 months now.

**a very big sigh**

nsk77 said:
CSC prcocessing dates are out

I-140 EB2 show August 16th
I -485 still on June 16th 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
qwerty1111,
But in reality(?) doesn't it looks better than that? For instance, look at the dates for gc_after_lgtm whose I-140/I-485 recently got approved. It is
140/485 RD: Sep 02, 2005 which is way past beyond June 16th.
(May be it is one of the random lucky case.)

Also, in the I140 forum we see lot of people whose ND are 08/24/06, 08/22/06 etc., got their I-140 approved already. But the processing times still shows August 16th. I am not sure what to infer from those processing times
:-(

abu2003