CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

biker said:
Hi Gurus,

ONE URGENT SAWAAL....

I got my finger-printing done at the SF USCIS Office in the end of Nov'05 and my wife in the end of Dec'05.

However, there has been no LUDs on either mine or my wife's 485 so far.

Does this mean that we have been trapped in name-check.

Pl...Pl..Pl....somebody answer.

Thanks in advance.

those are independent. My FP is done and results receieved but name check pending

gp111 said:
I got response in about a week that they will schedule FP soon. Then again got email from them about my FP scheduled on 04/04. Now I am waiting for FP notices by snail mail

Hi GP111:

Please can you help to write the correct format to do this enquiry.

Regards

FP and name check

gp111 said:
I got response in about a week that they will schedule FP soon. Then again got email from them about my FP scheduled on 04/04. Now I am waiting for FP notices by snail mail

My 485 ND is Aug 3rd. I sent an email to CSC-XII.485 01/10/06, inquiring the FP schedule. Got an reply saying "security checks have not yet cleared, USCIS must suspend further processing on the case".

Which means FP has some relationship with name check(?)
A LUD was observed on 01/13/06.

However, another LUD was on 01/19/06, and then I recieved the FP notice around March 1st. Don't know what that means.

Thanks!

gp111 said:
There is nothing much we can do to expedite the process. Contacting senators helps in some cases, but 3 weeks are not enough for that, you can still try.

sr1234 said:
Hi GP111:

Please can you help to write the correct format to do this enquiry.

Regards

Sub: Status of I-485 (or FP for I-485, Name Check for I-485 etc)

Dear Sir / Madam

We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details

Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxxx,xxxxx
Alien Number : Axxxxxxxxx
ND: xxxxxxxxxxx

Spouse case
Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

& then write what your question is

gp111 said:
Sub: Status of I-485 (or FP for I-485, Name Check for I-485 etc)

Dear Sir / Madam

We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details

Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

Spouse case
Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx

& then write what your question is

Thank you very much GP. We really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sr

quick question about FP

Hi gurus,
may be my question is dumb.

what is this finger printing right now people talking?
do i need to go for it again ? i am done with them during last Nov.

here are may details
8/23/02 - LC filing RIR EB2, CA
8/2005 - LC approved
9/2005 - I-140, I-485 filed.
11/2005 - done with finger printing for myself and spouse.
2/2006 - I-140 approved

thanks for your time and help,
Calif_guy

I485- Medical B condition

I received the query for my wife for her medical because she was pregnant when she filed for I-485. The lawyer asked me to get the medical exam doen again for my wife. She also metioned that I had the Medical B Condition that need to be followed up. I don't understand what this "Medical B condtion". I was tested +ve for TB skin test but the X-rays test was -Ve. Is the Medical B condition related to TB test.

Does any one has any information on the Medical B condition/what need to be done to resolve this.

thanks

biker said:
Hi Gurus,

ONE URGENT SAWAAL....

I got my finger-printing done at the SF USCIS Office in the end of Nov'05 and my wife in the end of Dec'05.

However, there has been no LUDs on either mine or my wife's 485 so far.

Does this mean that we have been trapped in name-check.

Pl...Pl..Pl....somebody answer.

Thanks in advance.

Just so you know the significance/importance of LUDs and emails from the official website - my I140 has cleared over a month back and there's no LUD or changed message or email from them!! I don't think you need to infer anything due to lack of LUDs - as everyone else, you could or maybe not stuck in the name check - send an email and find out.

snail mail from query!

GP111 or other experts,

I sent an email to CIS asking for FP 2 weeks ago. Today, I got a snail mail which doesn't give me much info or schedule FP for me. It says:

"Your I-485 application is currently pending. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made"

Why did they send me such message while I was asking for FP. I think people at the CIS can read and understand my query :-(.

Thanks in advance.

matt30 said:
I don't think it's RFE because they said in the email:

On March 8, 2006, WE RESPONDED to YOUR REQUEST for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any comments from others??

Any of you got RFE on your I-485, please let me know what is the message you get from your LUD.

Thanks

This is exact wording for an RFE, I got same for our children EAD and after a week we received the Green copy of letter requesting for more info (in our case signature required in the box). I would not worry untill i see the letter.

matt30 said:
GP111 or other experts,

I sent an email to CIS asking for FP 2 weeks ago. Today, I got a snail mail which doesn't give me much info or schedule FP for me. It says:

"Your I-485 application is currently pending. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made"

Why did they send me such message while I was asking for FP. I think people at the CIS can read and understand my query :-(.

Thanks in advance.

If your FP is not done, Call the no specified in i-485 and request for FP
Atleast my friend in similar situation called the no. and got his scheduled for next week.
one for FP and he got another one BIOMETRIC.

FP=only index finger and signature
BIO=all fingers, photo,signature

Hope this helps.

gc123_quest said:
I received the query for my wife for her medical because she was pregnant when she filed for I-485. The lawyer asked me to get the medical exam doen again for my wife. She also metioned that I had the Medical B Condition that need to be followed up. I don't understand what this "Medical B condtion". I was tested +ve for TB skin test but the X-rays test was -Ve. Is the Medical B condition related to TB test.

Does any one has any information on the Medical B condition/what need to be done to resolve this.

thanks

Testing Positve is NOT uncommon for Indians since we take BCG at birth in INDIA .
When you got tested +ve, the Doctor who did Test generally prescribes one or two months of medications. Buy them and keep the reciept and document. Now also nothing wrong in getting prescribed by your Doctor .

My children had this issue at all levels like while applying for Universities/and GC. All indian/Asian doctors are aware of this issue. They prescribe and ask you to fallowup after 6 months. You need not worry, What they mean is that since you are +ve to TB you need to take medication and have fallowup. If for any reason you are out of US for more than 6 months/weeks or visit recently your home country they ask you to take retest and take medication.

Hope this helps

Name Check!!

Folks,
As everyone of you sent email to CSC, i also did the same. It appears i'm not different than most of you here. Stuck in name check and notice the wording "the center has no control over how long it'll take". My dates will become current from 1st april and i'm in the process of contacting the senators. I hope it helps. Anyone having other ideas/tried out methods would be helpful.
Atleast i'm happy for the very quick response from CSC.
The Principal applicants I-485 is still pending FBI name check
clearance. Once the
file has been cleared by FBI, all the riding applicants and principal
will be adjudicated.
The Service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the
case.

M. Bueno

using EAD

Hello gurus

here is my situation. Got my 140 approveda week ago. Me and my wife both hold H1. We received our EAD in January. My wife wants to use EAD and join her client permanant. But that will invalidate he current H1 from her consulting company.

choices i am looking at

1. she uses EAD, let go H1, get advance parole to enter country if needed to travel. Will this be okay or whe will be illigal here. I heard EAD is only employment authorization and not a leagal status here.
2. use EAD, CONVERT her H1 to H4 here, still use advance parole for travel.

plese advice.

thanks

gc_sep05 said:
Hello gurus

here is my situation. Got my 140 approveda week ago. Me and my wife both hold H1. We received our EAD in January. My wife wants to use EAD and join her client permanant. But that will invalidate he current H1 from her consulting company.

choices i am looking at

1. she uses EAD, let go H1, get advance parole to enter country if needed to travel. Will this be okay or whe will be illigal here. I heard EAD is only employment authorization and not a leagal status here.
2. use EAD, CONVERT her H1 to H4 here, still use advance parole for travel.

plese advice.

thanks

You Heard totally wrong my friend. Once you apply I-485 you are in LEGAL STATUS till it gets approved / Rejected.

I-485 means "Adjustment of Status".. You wife can use EAD & AP. No need to go back to H4 unless you want to.

hi pklam,
can you please tell when you sent the email. I am still waiting for a response, its been two weeks now.
Thanks,
Raj.

pklam said:
Folks,
As everyone of you sent email to CSC, i also did the same. It appears i'm not different than most of you here. Stuck in name check and notice the wording "the center has no control over how long it'll take". My dates will become current from 1st april and i'm in the process of contacting the senators. I hope it helps. Anyone having other ideas/tried out methods would be helpful.
Atleast i'm happy for the very quick response from CSC.
The Principal applicants I-485 is still pending FBI name check
clearance. Once the
file has been cleared by FBI, all the riding applicants and principal
will be adjudicated.
The Service has NO control over how long it takes FBI to clear the
case.

M. Bueno

I just checked immigrationwatch.com and it appears that there are lots of approvals from CSC, even with ND of 2006!!!
I guess if your PD is current and namecheck is done, you should get approval or equivalently, if not approved either PD is not current or namecheck is not done.

Yes, I just checked that immigrationwatch site and looks like CSC has moved their attention to I-485. I hope that we will see flood of I-485 approvals like we saw I-140 approvals last 2 months.

Good luck to all.

shahramt said:
I just checked immigrationwatch.com and it appears that there are lots of approvals from CSC, even with ND of 2006!!!
I guess if your PD is current and namecheck is done, you should get approval or equivalently, if not approved either PD is not current or namecheck is not done.

Fre

Just found out what the RFEs were about - they requested our vaccination record (attachment to I-693).
I think these were in the sealed envelope with my medicals, but maybe not...