CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Just got an answer from Mr. Cruz that my application is pending due to FBI name check. so sad :(

-----

Yes, your case is still pending the result for the FBI name check.
Please allow an additional 90 days for this process. Thank you for your
continued patience

Officer R. Cruz
California Service Center
Congressional & Customer Service Relations Division XII

hi shahramt,
when did you send the query?
does the online status reflect your Finger Print being done? Just trying to find some pattern.
Regards,
Raj.
shahramt said:
Just got an answer from Mr. Cruz that my application is pending due to FBI name check. so sad :(

-----

continued patience

Officer R. Cruz

I sent a query about my I485 2 weeks ago without any response yet.

Is it normal? or I will have to resend another email?

Thanks

shahramt said:

-----

continued patience

Officer R. Cruz

does the online message say FP is done. I had my FP on Oct 15, 2005. It still doesn't say anything. I had an LUD on Oct 18. Is their any relation with name check to this.

shahramt said:
to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov
I had an online message two months after FP was done

matt30 said:
I sent a query about my I485 2 weeks ago without any response yet.

Is it normal? or I will have to resend another email?

Thanks

I sent mine on feb 21st and got the response today. I have sent another one on march 1st.

rajrw said:
does the online message say FP is done. I had my FP on Oct 15, 2005. It still doesn't say anything. I had an LUD on Oct 18. Is their any relation with name check to this.

as far as i know, there is no relation
all info in my signature

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea?

I sent an email query 2 weeks ago and today I got this email from CIS but I don't know it is because of my query and why didn't they answer my question.

Here is the email.

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC05243xxxxx

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

I saw this posting in the 485 FAQs - slightly incredulous, isin't it? Sounds weird!!

#2 25th February 2006, 11:45 AM
deljaco
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2005

changing job while I485 pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I filed for my I140 June 2000, got approved in 2002 and file for I485 in July 2002. change job in october 2004 and moved from Pennsylvania to Florida. Made change of address. and had interview in Philly in october 2005. I brought a letter from my current job to show that my position was similar to the I140 that got approved. my case got approved and I received my GC 2 weeks after my interview. You must had stay with your sponsor at least 6 months from the I140 has been approved. Good luck and hang on. It takes time but it is rewarding.
DJ

Generally it means that you have RFE on your way.

matt30 said:
I sent an email query 2 weeks ago and today I got this email from CIS but I don't know it is because of my query and why didn't they answer my question.

Here is the email.

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2006, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

I don't think it's RFE because they said in the email:

On March 8, 2006, WE RESPONDED to YOUR REQUEST for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any comments from others??

Any of you got RFE on your I-485, please let me know what is the message you get from your LUD.

Thanks
ediman said:
Generally it means that you have RFE on your way.

Seems like they need more information.

Also, nothing concrete, I am just speculating because it happened with me.

Looks like it. Also, Feb only had 28 days. May be we should add 2/3 days to when we normally see the bulletin posted? :)

Don't forget they are a Govt. agency.

matt30 said:

Here is the email.

Current Status:

i had the similar mail sent to me on 2/28 as a result of a phone call i made on 02/01. You may have contacted them and they are responding to that call via snail mail. As on 3/4 i received a letter informing me the status of my application.

you should expect a letter in the mail soon answering your query

matt30 said:

On March 8, 2006, WE RESPONDED to YOUR REQUEST for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any of you got RFE on your I-485, please let me know what is the message you get from your LUD.

Thanks

its not RFE. They have responded to your email by snail mail

Could it be WE RESPONDED to "YOUR REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION"
matt30 said:

Thanks