CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

I have sent an email to the CSC Email too. Will there be a LUD for that. I sent the email yesterday. No LUD so far. Guess I need to wait 2-3 weeks for the reply( in case I get one)

We both got an LUD on 2/28 on our 485! Wonder why? Also, there's no change on the 140 LUD - not that I am worried but just as a piece of info

I just received biometrics appointment notice in the mail ... no LUD's on my account, but notice nevertheless. It is for 3/17/2006.

nother1inline said:
We both got an LUD on 2/28 on our 485! Wonder why? Also, there's no change on the 140 LUD - not that I am worried but just as a piece of info

why do you expect LUD on 140 when it is approved?!

Early (different) date for biometrics possible?

I can't seem to find the relevant posts about this, but I was reading something about possibly going for the biometrics appointment earlier than the date provided on the notice. Is it still a possibility or should we wait for the date itself?

Also on the same note, is it possible to change that date in case it is not possible for us to make it on that date?

lifeislife said:
I can't seem to find the relevant posts about this, but I was reading something about possibly going for the biometrics appointment earlier than the date provided on the notice. Is it still a possibility or should we wait for the date itself?

Also on the same note, is it possible to change that date in case it is not possible for us to make it on that date?

Yes, you can go for an early appointment. I already did it twice. From my experience, the best is to come earlier before they open the door (8am). Saturdays seem to be the best days..

I was wondering how many of us know for a fact that his/her name check is done? I know my 485 application is pending namecheck. Please share your info. Thanks.

pending name check.

tantan said:
I was wondering how many of us know for a fact that his/her name check is done? I know my 485 application is pending namecheck. Please share your info. Thanks.

Received FP notice

Today, 3/4, I've received FP Notice in mail. FP is scehduled on 3/17. As usual, no LUDs. Still says received date in LUD.

Sunday99 said:
Yes, you can go for an early appointment. I already did it twice. From my experience, the best is to come earlier before they open the door (8am). Saturdays seem to be the best days..

Thanks, Sunday99. So do I need to inform them that we are coming on that day, or just show up there and hope they take you in?

lifeislife said:
Thanks, Sunday99. So do I need to inform them that we are coming on that day, or just show up there and hope they take you in?

Just show up and hope they'll let you in.

tantan said:

I have an email from Mr. Bueno stating my namecheck is complete

Name Check ?

How do I check if my name check is done or not. Can anypne please advice

I-485 EB2 - INDIA RD 09/27/05

gc123_quest,

Just check previous messages on this thread. I got an email to which I have sent an enquiry to see if my name check has been complete. Hope I get a reply in about 2 weeks. I think the email address is csc-xii.485@dhs.gov. I am pretty most in the same timeline as you are and my PD became current on March 1st

Thanks kolangal,
I will try to send an email and see what they say.

kolangal said:
gc123_quest,

Just check previous messages on this thread. I got an email to which I have sent an enquiry to see if my name check has been complete. Hope I get a reply in about 2 weeks. I think the email address is csc-xii.485@dhs.gov. I am pretty most in the same timeline as you are and my PD became current on March 1st

fingeprints?

USCIS folks also need additional qualifications as Masters of Vagueness, it looks like. I received the following reply to an e-mail enquiry I sent about my wife's fingerprints. She had received a second notice for fingerprinting, as the first set was returned by FBI as unclassifiable. There has been no update since the second set of fingerprints were taken.

"The file is being pulled from the file room and will be placed on the
monthly review shelf. The file will be reviewed within the month and forwarded for processing. Our system does indicate that there is an issue with the
fingerprints not being clear and updated in the system as "unclassifiable"."

Hi HopeAlive,
When did you send the email and when did you receive the reply?
Regards,
Raj.

HopeAlive said:
USCIS folks also need additional qualifications as Masters of Vagueness, it looks like. I received the following reply to an e-mail enquiry I sent about my wife's fingerprints. She had received a second notice for fingerprinting, as the first set was returned by FBI as unclassifiable. There has been no update since the second set of fingerprints were taken.

"The file is being pulled from the file room and will be placed on the
monthly review shelf. The file will be reviewed within the month and forwarded for processing. Our system does indicate that there is an issue with the
fingerprints not being clear and updated in the system as "unclassifiable"."