CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

qwerty1111 said:
For India

EB3 jump = 12months
EB2 jump = 8months

Why am I surprised ?

Hey hey hey - Surprise (read shock) is the only consistent emotion in these forums :) For a change this one was a pleasant one. Actually, I think this has the potential to be really sweet - coz the dates can potentially jump into 2001 in the next couple months.

FP & 485 status

I had my FP done on Oct 15th.
On 18th, I had and LUD on my 485, but the message didnt reflect my FP. shouldnt it say FP received, e.t.c

did anyone else see the same issue.

My I-140 got approved about a month ago but the message never changed (RFE rcvd).

On Nov 8, I had an LUD with no change in message, Nov 9 with change of message to "this case is approved, ..., mailed, ...". Today, another LUD with no change in message.

Does anyone have a similar experience.

Got new LUD but not sure what is it.

EB2-CSC/ I-140/485 : RD: 09/07/2005 ND: 09/08/2005

Hi all
My I-140 is not approved yet. Today I got LUD on my I-485:

"On November 10, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Does it mean they approved my I-485?

Thanks

matt30 said:

Hi all

"On November 10, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Thanks

did you have a change of address recently?
it seems this message is triggered form some reason when you change your address

matt30 said:

Hi all

Thanks

Did you by chance changed your address recently ??

PD Question

GP111 and gurus.

I had a query regarding PD for substitute labor. Is the PD of the original labor that is being substituted considered the PD for 485?

Or the date of filing 140/485 is considered the PD for the case where substitute labor is used?

Thanks in advance.

EAD /AP - not yet approved !

EAD / AP - not yet approved.
RD: 15-Aug-2005 ND: 17-Aug-2005 - No activity. Still received.

Current processing date: 01-October-2005. I called USCIS 800 number and that lady submitted an inquiry on these case status. She told that I'll get some response in next 3 to 4 weeks.
On November 15, 2005, 90 days will be passed since I filed my EAD. After talking to attorney, I made an appointment on 18-November-2005.

Question: What documents do I need to present there?
If you any one went to USCIS office at San Jose to get EAD card, please share your experience.

WhyThisDelay said:
GP111 and gurus.

I had a query regarding PD for substitute labor. Is the PD of the original labor that is being substituted considered the PD for 485?

Or the date of filing 140/485 is considered the PD for the case where substitute labor is used?

Thanks in advance.

If The LC was not used before to file I-140 for some one else, Your PD will be the Original PD of Labor.

Same here..

rajrw said:
I had my FP done on Oct 15th.
On 18th, I had and LUD on my 485, but the message didnt reflect my FP. shouldnt it say FP received, e.t.c

did anyone else see the same issue.

I got my finger printing done last week. Got two LUDs on I-485, one on the same day and one on the next business day. But no change in message.

So, the question is:

Does message change when finger printing is done?

Those who have got FP done, please let us know their experience.

Thanks.

bad situation

Hello,
I am in a situation with my current employer and I think I have to leave the company...
EAD and AP is approved and I have received my EAD card. but I-140 is pending.
Now if I go to another company, do I have to say good bye to my current green card process or I may still be able to use some thing from it?

what if I just use my EAD card and start working for the new employer and just hope that they approve my current I140? in this case am I violating my H1-B status?

please let me know if there is a solution for my case.

Thanks

EB2
140/485/131/765 ND Aug 24
EAD/AP AD September

Got this message without address change

gp111 said:
Did you by chance changed your address recently ??

When my AP (I-131) got approved, I saw this message when approval was mailed to me. There was *no* address change in my case.

substitute labor & I485 PD

WhyThisDelay said:
GP111 and gurus.

Thanks in advance.

The PD on your I-140 approval would apply to you, whatever may be the case. My attorney conveyed me the PD along with I-140 approval news.

Also, I think and gurus can correct me here - If your labor got approved from an earlier employer, and then you switch job, and start the GC process with the new employer, then the date corresponding to that approved labor from previous employer could be your PD in the new GC application process

-fan123

Hi Esfahan,
Did u complete your 6 months after the 485-RD. If so I remember seeing some posting on immigration-law.com saying that if your I-140 is approvable, then you can use AC-21.

gp111, can you please verify this.

With 140 stuck, we may see more scenarios like this.
Raj

Esfahan said:
Hello,
I am in a situation with my current employer and I think I have to leave the company...
EAD and AP is approved and I have received my EAD card. but I-140 is pending.
Now if I go to another company, do I have to say good bye to my current green card process or I may still be able to use some thing from it?

what if I just use my EAD card and start working for the new employer and just hope that they approve my current I140? in this case am I violating my H1-B status?

please let me know if there is a solution for my case.

Thanks

EB2
140/485/131/765 ND Aug 24
EAD/AP AD September

How to call NSC to get a human online

Gurus,

Please let me know if its possible to get a human on phone when i call 1800 NSC number? (I tried, but could not get them on phone) I just want to ask them to mail my AP again, bcoz of some PO issues. No address change

I-140 Processing timeframe?

Hi all,
I was wondering how long is the average processing time for an I-140 if everything goes smoothly? The USCIS website says 270-300days. Is it as long as that?

Secondly what is the criteria for AC-21 rule?

Should the I-485 6 month pending requirement be valid AFTER the I-140 approval or the I-485 should be pending by itself for atleast 6 months independent of the status of the I-140 (Pending/Approved; Ofcourse assuming I-140 is not rejected which voids everything)?

To clarify the question, I have filed for concurrent I-140/I-485? Assuming my I-140 approval comes in 6 months, can I move to a new place using AC-21? Or should I wait a further 6 months (6+6 = 12 months), before I move on to something else?

Thanks

In CSC it is taking around 3-4 months. If you apply for 140/485 together 6 month count starts from the day you applied. Only catch is 140 need to get approved to apply AC21 (ofcourse 6 months after you applied 485)

Need Help on Capturing Priority Date

i have an approved I-140 with my previous employer, which had a priority date of 2001 november, but that company closed on Aug 2001, and i changed my job on September 2001, can I still recapture this old priority date? my newI-140 is pending right now, I-140 RD is 08/25/2005. Anyone had this experience? please advice!