CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

tantan said:
Any update on 140 front? It's been quiet for quite some time...
Any LUD, approval, inquiry reply, phone call...?

Sorted the list on ND:

Nop.. Same Old Same Old..

well no i140 updates .Looks like CSC 140/485 team is already in "holiday season" from past few months

no movement in 1 month now

tantan, doubleforst, gp111, juan_ramon - you folks are just about there.

when do you plan to initiate enquiry for 140 ?

CSC 140 processing hasnt budged a single day for 1 month now.

could it be employers pressurizing CSC to delay 140 so that folks dont get to use AC21 ? :p I dont believe this - too much of a conspiracy theory - but just want to see if you do.

tantan said:
This is pathetic! It has not moved forward again... Why posting every 15 days while updating almost every other month!

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=California

I-140: RD 08/04 ND 08/05 LUD 08/12 Almost three months with no news :-(

qwerty1111 said:
tantan, doubleforst, gp111, juan_ramon - you folks are just about there.

when do you plan to initiate enquiry for 140 ?

Dude, I've been 'just about there' for more than a month...
Sent an inquiry few days ago. No reply yet!

EB2--NONE NIW should be skilled worker??

Some attorney said that, are you sure all of EB2 are advanced degree or exceptional ability? Maybe that one is only for NIW peoples. Please clearfy this for me. Thanks.

PERMforGC said:
Some attorney said that, are you sure all of EB2 are advanced degree or exceptional ability? Maybe that one is only for NIW peoples. Please clearfy this for me. Thanks.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/services/residency/employment.htm#anchor20563

EB-1 Priority workers

1. Foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
2. Foreign national that are outstanding professors or researchers
3. Foreign nationals that are managers and executives subject to international transfer to the United States

EB-2 Professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability

1. Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business

2. Foreign nationals that are advanced degree professionals (With and without NIW)

3. Qualified alien physicians who will practice medicine in an area of the U.S. which is underserved.

EB-3 Skilled or professional workers

1. Foreign national professionals with bachelor's degrees (not qualifying for a higher preference category)

2. Foreign national skilled workers (minimum two years training and experience)

3. Foreign national unskilled workers

EB-4 Special Immigrants

1. Foreign national religious workers

2. Employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad

EB-5 Immigrant Investors

I have read here that you don't need a transit visa if you are using your advance parole and traveling through Amesterdam with KLM. Is this applicable to all the nationalities or specific to some countries?

Are they moving ?

Hi gp111 and all,
What is going on at this moment ? No update on I-140/485 ? is it due to visa retro effect or bulk volume applications before Oct. 1,2005.
Is anybody here with following dates :

AP : RD : 09/27 . ND 10/04, LUD : 09/30
EAD: RD : 09/27 . ND 10/04, LUD : 09/30

is anybody with same date for I-140/485 get approved there AP/EAD ?

Thanks in advance,

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the FP process to be completed? I got biometrics done on the 3rd. Wonder if I get an email from USCIS after the processing is completed.

It depends, my status got updated in 3 days, for my wife it took almost 2 weeks. You will get the usual email "On XYZ date the results of ur FP were recd and processing will resume"....

jo-mama said:
Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for the FP process to be completed? I got biometrics done on the 3rd. Wonder if I get an email from USCIS after the processing is completed.

I have a I-765 ND of OCT 1 . Still haven't received approval. I havent seen any single approval in this forum after OCt 1.

Is CSC sleeping ?

inque said:
Has anyone with ND Of Oct 4,5 received I-765 approval ?

maverick13 said:
It depends, my status got updated in 3 days, for my wife it took almost 2 weeks. You will get the usual email "On XYZ date the results of ur FP were recd and processing will resume"....

Thanks Maverick.